Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What is your Persona Arcana?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 03:22:01 24/04/2017 | Topic Creator
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/5739130
[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path..."

The Hermit is associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches.

You place yourself in situations that hide you from the public eye. Hermit individuals hide away from others or act in more supportive roles rather than putting themselves in the spotlight.

I would probably have my persona be ongyo-ki or kurama tengu
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#2 Posted: 03:43:23 24/04/2017
(Lost the image on the page... yayyyy...)

The Judgment

[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. At the end of his journey there was nothing but an empty space, a vast land with emptiness. And he finally understood that the journey was himself, his life and how he lived."

The Judgment Arcana, in tarot, is associated with realizing one's calling, gaining a deep understanding of life, and a feeling of acceptance and absolution.

Huh... kinda accurate.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#3 Posted: 03:44:36 24/04/2017
I got the Magician

No idea what any of this is but sure lol
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 04:22:48 24/04/2017
The Magician

[User Posted Image]

"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate...
Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing determination."

The Magician is associated with action, initiative, self-confidence, manipulation and power (more specifically, the power to harness one's talents).

You prefer being the right-hand men of someone you are close to or you look up to.

A tragedy in your life must have shaped you unto who you are right now and how you live your life. You prefer dynamic and theatrical situations rather than solemn and quiet paces of life. A downside in your character is that you may possibly be perverted most of the time and easily fall in love or have crushes on other people you admire.

okay that was too accurate stop that
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#5 Posted: 05:01:18 24/04/2017
i have no idea what this is about but
[User Posted Image]
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom."

The Priestess is a symbol of hidden knowledge or other untapped power, wisdom, mystery and patience.
Usually quiet, reserved, and very intelligent. Often modest and shy, and won't open up easily to others.
You have successfully revealed your Major Arcana. Keep in mind that your Persona may change from time to time according to your most powerful paradigm in life. However it changes, this result you have unveiled shall be the foundation of your relationship with others. Knowing your own true nature is the key to mastering oneself.

At times when you feel lost, you may once again take this test to set your perspectives on a more accurate direction. Just remember, to take full responsibility of your actions.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#6 Posted: 05:07:32 24/04/2017
[User Posted Image]

"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. To find the one true path, one must seek guidance amidst uncertainty..."

The Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis.

You are concerned with matters of fairness, and otherwise are very stoic individuals.

Seems legit.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#7 Posted: 06:41:39 24/04/2017
[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom."

The Priestess is a symbol of hidden knowledge or other untapped power, wisdom, mystery and patience.
Usually quiet, reserved, and very intelligent. Often modest and shy, and won't open up easily to others.

Pretty sure that's accurate, I say pretty sure because I find it hard to see my own positives at most times and only base them upon what other people have said of me. A lot of it is close to me personally, from the end to the beginning.

I also wanted to say I do not know what my Persona would be, I'd have to look through them to refresh my memory.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:29 24/04/2017 by Dark Lord
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#8 Posted: 06:49:52 24/04/2017
The Justice

[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. To find the one true path, one must seek guidance amidst uncertainty..."

The Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis.

You are concerned with matters of fairness, and otherwise are very stoic individuals.

Seems fairly legit.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#9 Posted: 07:04:31 24/04/2017
The Lovers

[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. There is both joy and wonder in coming to understand another..."

The Lovers represents two paths life could lead to, and thus a symbol of standing at a crossroad and needing to make a decision. It is also portrayed as a symbol of love and romantic relationships, although it can also be a symbol of finding agreement with an ordinary friend or even two conflicting elements within.

You are popular and their emphasizes on social interaction.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#10 Posted: 10:12:58 24/04/2017
[User Posted Image]

The Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery. You are sometimes being attuned subconsciously to the world around, gaining the ability to sense things without being told about them or without anyone else knowing.

You are often psychically-attuned, and your projection of your own fears and faults onto others is becoming a habit. You often tend to have trouble accepting yourself for who you are and, because of that fear, you try to correspond to an ideal person.

p accurate
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#11 Posted: 10:50:11 24/04/2017
We almost have a cast of social links here(can't do the test right now;; )
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#12 Posted: 12:02:22 24/04/2017
[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. At the end of his journey there was nothing but an empty space, a vast land with emptiness. And he finally understood that the journey was himself, his life and how he lived."

The Judgment Arcana, in tarot, is associated with realizing one's calling, gaining a deep understanding of life, and a feeling of acceptance and absolution.

---

I'd say this is very accurate. I don't care much about how other people see me in general and I tend to be very self-centered and stubborn when it comes to my own life, time and dreams. In the same manner, I extend that same freedom to others.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#13 Posted: 14:07:25 24/04/2017
Quote:
[User Posted Image]

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty."

The Fortune Arcana symbolizes Fate and varying luck, fortunes and opportunities. What goes up will go down, what goes down will go up.

You are aware of your fate, and attempt to seize your own destiny in spite of your seemingly-locked fate. Thus, you are typically involved with making important choices and decisions.

I'm a rebel I went to the wiki to get the P5 version of the card

I also noticed a lot of my answers had The High Priestess as the second choice; no wonder I idenfity a lot with these social links in the games.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:10:29 24/04/2017 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14 Posted: 15:32:24 24/04/2017

[User Posted Image]
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer..."

Emperor symbolizes the desire to control one's surroundings, and its appearance could suggest that one is trying too hard to achieve this, possibly causing trouble for others; some elements in life are just not controllable.

Often times, you are troubled by something very personal, and doesn't know how to deal with it.

i guess. I mean, it does fit some things.

I keep trying to show the world my visions, and perhaps i'm just trying.. too hard.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#15 Posted: 16:02:25 24/04/2017
Lot's of priest acrana's coming around must say.

The Hermit
[User Posted Image]
I can agree I'm more passive and observer/supportive/cowardly then others.
---
POPSMARTS!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#16 Posted: 20:09:45 24/04/2017
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom.

Yeah. Pretty much.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#17 Posted: 02:22:27 25/04/2017
Quote:
[User Posted Image]

The Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery. You are sometimes being attuned subconsciously to the world around, gaining the ability to sense things without being told about them or without anyone else knowing.

You are often psychically-attuned, and your projection of your own fears and faults onto others is becoming a habit. You often tend to have trouble accepting yourself for who you are and, because of that fear, you try to correspond to an ideal person.

i am even more of a rebel as i said **** Persona and found the Yugioh card instead
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me