Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Rumor: Spyro Might be in a Possible PlayStation All-Stars 2
Page 1 of 1
Rumor: Spyro Might be in a Possible PlayStation All-Stars 2
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 09:32:52 22/04/2017 | Topic Creator
A recent rumor surfaced 4Chan these last few days, which says a sequel to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is being produced for PlayStation 4 and released in 2018. Some of the information includes:

• The roster will include more than 30 playable characters and more than 20 stages.
  • Crash, Spyro and Lara Croft are some of these characters.
  • Ironically, Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII is going to be included, even though he's also playable in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS.
  • The game will include lots of customization items, in a similar fashion to Injustice 2.
  • Due to Kojima's partnership with Sony, Konami is not going to be involved in this game at all.
  • Online will feature King of the Hill, ranked 1v1 mode, spectator mode etc.
  • The game includes lots of new items, including one that works similarly to the Assist Trophies in Super Smash Bros.
  • Some changes have been made to the combat, including the fact that Supers aren't required in order to K.O. a opponent anymore.

Remember it's just a rumor, so don't get excited yet.
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:35:03 22/04/2017 by Crash10
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#2 Posted: 09:57:08 22/04/2017
I hope so. The first PS All Stars had a lot of fun, having Spyro and Crash inside, however, would make everything much nicer.
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me