Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Tae Kwon Crow
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Tae Kwon Crow

Shuriken Slinger Poll 42% (94)
Crow-mmando Poll 16% (36)
Don't have him Poll 20% (46)
Never played Imaginators Poll 22% (49)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Tae Kwon Crow
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#1 Posted: 12:45:37 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
A seismic win for Barbella's Seismic Smasher path.

Let's go to a villain now, the elementally reassigned Tae Kwon Crow. Do you prefer to upgrade his Shurikens or his Buzzer Beaks?

[User Posted Image] Shuriken Slinger
Master the art of the ninja star with new charge up secret techniques.
Triple Shurikens Shuriken Flurry Ground Saws
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Press (Square) to throw 3 ninja stars. Press and hold (Square) for a short time to throw a flurry of 5 big shurikens. Press and hold (Square) longer to throw a pair of ground saws.
Crow-mmando
Fight up close with new kicks and more crow buddies.
Triple Kicks Buzzer Battalion Fury Beak
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Press (O), (O), (O) to perform a Flame Kick combo. Press (Triangle) to spawn 3 Buzzer Beaks to fight for you. Your enraged Buzzer Beaks are even faster, do even more damage, and disappear with an explosion.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:47:12 11/04/2017 by dark52
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 13:36:41 11/04/2017
I think Crow-mmando is honestly the best path to take, objectively. Shuriken attacks are already decently improved by basic upgrades, while the other attacks remain basic and almost useless but particular circumstances. With Crow-mmando you improve both Flame Kick and Buzzer Beak, the lattest to its full potential. In this way, TKC skills are balanced and offer you a lot of possibilities. Plus, remind that Fire Beak also affect the Big Momma, so you also improve his Soul Gem upgrade.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 15:07:33 11/04/2017
Crowmander is the best one.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#4 Posted: 21:20:09 11/04/2017
:takewon: Shen/Lynn
PATH: Croww-mando
REASON: I think the combination of his Fire Kick and Buzzer Beaks is quite an interesting one. I can have an army of Angry Birds at my hands

"Search the farthest villages. Find more metal! China will be mine!”
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:33 27/04/2017 by SkylandrPurists
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#5 Posted: 02:08:39 12/04/2017
I picked the shuriken one for Mystical TKC, but after reading them again, I need to get regular TKC and go bird-wild!
---
Any last wishes?
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#6 Posted: 18:04:43 17/04/2017
I'm going against the curve here, but I guess I'll be the first one to put in spoken testimony for Shuriken Slinger. If you like projectiles, this path is absolutely for you--the power of Tae Kwon Crow's shurikens on this path is jaw-droppingly explosive. With a three-way (or five-way, if you charge the attack for at most 1 second) projectile, Tae Kwon Crow can strike down crowds before they will ever reach him and do massive damage over a huge area. Another benefit is that by throwing a wider spread of shurikens (and subsequently destroying more enemies at a time), it's harder for Tae Kwon Crow to be put on the defensive. Tae Kwon Crow's soul gem is already a highly powerful upgrade to his Buzzer Beak summoning capabilities--he doesn't really need another feather in his cap in that sense (pun partially intended).

As I see it, the upgrade to the fiery kicks and upgrading an attack the soul gem already pumps up a great deal isn't enough to justify passing up the chance to wipe out crowds in massive numbers before they will reach you in the game's most dangerous battles. I know I thought Tae Kwon Crow did better on hard-equivalent and nightmare difficulty when I used him on Shuriken Slinger, rather than Crow-mmando.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#7 Posted: 03:22:56 19/04/2017
Can I decide on the best path? Shur I can.
---
Any last wishes?
kczportalmaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#8 Posted: 22:09:36 22/04/2017
shuriken slinger
---
go home villains your all drunk off for your G()D DVWN @5535
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me