Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 34 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1651 Posted: 02:09:40 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember redwes, you can make your characters express their thoughts or even have dreams smilie

Most of the kea sentries were located near Crocux's den, for that's where the cat family was spending the night, precisely to avoid an attack. And it looked like Rose anticipated the pack's moves right on cue. There were only two parrots located near Sayan and Rose's den, and one managed to spot about three of the armored wolves approaching. He was a rookie and quite nervous, but with the help of his girlfriend companion, he managed to be calm enough to fly silently to Crocux's cave while the female guard remained put to see what the wolves were up to.

It took about six to seven minutes for the nervous kea to reach Crocux's cave.
"Wake up y'all. Wake up. Please forgive me, but this is an emergency. Wolves. They've been spotted. They're very near your house." the jumpy parrot informed, having been warned about the wolves, but he wouldn't have guessed they would arrive at the Haven as soon as that night. What was the next move? He was going to let Rose and Sayan decide, for the former was practically the Haven's co-owner by now. She would know best what to do...

Sybil, living a little bit too far away from Sayan's den, still didn't know about the news. She was getting quite restless for the sun to come up. Like the fidgeting rookie sentry, she didn't expected an attack so soon, so instead, she was focusing on how the morning would be. First of all, she wanted to go to Hunted island to recruit Whirlpool's help with the fence. He was a genius, and he would know what materials would be best to fend off the wolves. She was even thinking that, afterwards, she would bring a fish to Naga as a gift, and wanted to make sure it was big enough. After they were done with the last game, she prayed for her rest of her day to be as normal as possible...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#1652 Posted: 02:27:45 14/01/2018
One of the scouts called out. "We are here to deliver one last message! Whoever is out there answer our call!"
---
SC
#1653 Posted: 02:49:45 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Knowing her boyfriend was going to take a while to inform Rose and her family about the threat, the upstart female took advantage of the echo the trees produced to answe the wolf.
"Tell your message, but please know we have been informed about your intentions. If you wish us harm, then so will we." the kea said, using the echo to sound bigger than she actually was. She was one of those keas that, instead of being nervous and cautious like the warblers and some of her fellow parrots, she was more exited to be part of this newfound action.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#1654 Posted: 02:53:58 14/01/2018
Sayan gave a slight sigh as he awoke, hoping for at least one peaceful night before Anue's eventual next move. "Kids-- stay here. No matter what happens; do not come out and do not reveal yourselves.," he quickly said to which Hunter gave a nod. In actuality, it didn't take much to wake him as he was still very much alert after everything that had happened. And he still didn't fully trust Naga, despite all the snake had done.

Elsewhere--
Naga himself remained alert and only lightly slept above in the trees. Part of him wondered if he should've ended Anue then and there while he had the chance. Another part of him second guessed himself and figured that Anue probably had back-up just in case that very scenario came up. Ether way, it didn't help his sleep and made him equally wary of the 'still upcoming ' situation. Little did he know just fast it caught up to the others...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:59:34 14/01/2018 by redwes
#1655 Posted: 03:22:11 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"But wait Mr. Sayan. You can't just go there. I only saw three wolves, but I'm pretty sure there were more. And they were... oddly shaped. As if they had something on their bodies..." the kea explained, not having taken a better look at their appearance despite his nocturnal vision. Now he regretted not looking carefully.
"My girlfriend is keeping an eye on them right now, but I worry. I will inform the flock and the warblers. I don't think those wolves were alone." he said with a shaking beak, trembling at the thought of what could happen that night. He knew Sybil had to be informed about this, but what could she do? She was already stressed enough, and the young kea would have to take a considerable detour to her tree before he could reach the kea tree, so he decided to head home and leave the task of telling her to someone else. He pleaded Sayan and Rose to be careful before going airborne...

Tired of waiting for the sun to come up, Sybil decided to leave her tree and have an early snack before tackling the day. Her instincts were thankfully not failing her today, so instead of going to the ground, she remained high among the trees. The pack has proven to be more than willing to enter Haven territory, so she didn't want to risk an encounter with a wolf. Even though she found that to be unlikely, she still didn't want to take too many chances...
---
#1656 Posted: 03:45:29 14/01/2018
"Leave the island or war will come and give the Cubs or war will come!" The wolf said.

"Don't worry about us." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#1657 Posted: 03:57:09 14/01/2018
"We're do this together. I won't let anything happen to our kids again.," Sayan said looking outward towards the cave entrance and prepared to step out alongside Rose. He gave a confidant nod as if to say 'We got this.,'
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:28 14/01/2018 by redwes
#1658 Posted: 04:36:00 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained high among the trees, feeling extremely uneasy. Her paws were trembling and her whiskers couldn't stop twitching. She was pretty sure it was because today was going to be the last day she was going to play with Naga, and she has been dumb enough to suggest no limits this time.
"Maybe he didn't hear me when I said it?" she said, trying to reassure herself. However, despite thinking that was the only thing that had her nervous, she couldn't shake the feeling there was something else. The wolves no doubt, but she was willing to take any means necessary to prevent them from distrusting the peace she has been trying so hard to achieve.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Leave the island or war will come and give the Cubs or war will come!" The wolf said.

The kea groaned at the sound of the word war. Shadow caused a nasty one already, and she didn't like the idea of another one, but these wolves were mad.
"Sheesh, what is that all of the sudden? Those wolves have brain damage if they think the masters are going to succumb to such demands." she whispered to herself, referring to Sybil and the cat family. She then raised her chest and remembered the times Mambo gave speeches. He was a happy, playful kea, but when it came to leadership, he could give some killer speeches, something the young female has always admired. And now it was her chance to imitate him.

"Listen, we've already had a war before. We're not new to it. We don't like violence, and all we want is to live in harmony among each other. You have no right to claim to banish those who live here, and worse... separate a lovely family. We don't want war, but if we need to defend ourselves, we will." the kea said, taking a deep breath within sentences. Not bad for being her first try. She couldn't wait to tell the boss, but she knew the excitement would have to wait. This was a very urgent matter.
---
#1659 Posted: 04:55:58 14/01/2018
"Very well then. It is war you choose." The wolf said.
---
SC
#1660 Posted: 05:26:03 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
The kea became depressed to know she angered the wolf into declaring war, but was there something she could do to prevent it? She doubted even Sybil herself would know of something else to do. Those demands were simply too much.
"Wrong! It is war you choose." the young kea said bluntly, her excitement turning to both anger and concern. She couldn't leave her post, so she decided to keep an eye on the wolves to know what their next move should be, but she felt so helpless just standing there watching. She wanted to go and alert everyone, but if she left her post, then who knows where the pack would head next...
---
#1661 Posted: 05:37:15 14/01/2018
"You turn up your nose to her offer so you brought this on yourself."
---
SC
#1662 Posted: 05:47:23 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
The kea became so furious and hurt about being blamed that she started crying. She didn't want the wolf to know though, so she sniffled hard to prevent a stronger sob.
"Why can't you just all live in harmony with the rest of us? Why do you want us out of the island? This Haven was created to promote the peace the outside world is forbidding us. Wanting it for yourself? That's just so... selfish! It's wrong!" the kea said with involuntary innocence. Her slight change in tone of voice gave away her emotional wreck.
---
#1663 Posted: 05:53:47 14/01/2018
"I think we're done here. If your leader wants to negotiate she herself will have to say so." The wolves then turned around and went back to the pack.
---
SC
#1664 Posted: 05:58:15 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
The kea didn't know where they were going, but she assumed they were still up to no good. She decided to follow them, using the silent flight keas used when hunting. She didn't want to do this and would rather fly away to warn everyone about the wolves, but if she did that, their whereabouts could be very different at that time.

Meanwhile, Sybil was feasting on some fruits, still having the same uneasy feeling, though at least it didn't messed with her appetite. She was too far from both the kea tree and Crocux's den, so she had no idea what was going on right there, right now, at her beloved Haven...
---
#1665 Posted: 12:20:58 14/01/2018
"Sir we're being followed."

"Use the brush to hide and move."

The wolf noded and went into thick brush as well as the other one.
---
SC
#1666 Posted: 21:03:27 14/01/2018 | Topic Creator
The kea continued following them successfully, but eventually, she lost track of them. It made her realize just how different this terrain was, and she had enough sense to notice this place must be the notorious python's territory. The atmosphere was just too different. Fortunately for her, she didn't get far enough to get lost, so she managed to find her way out with some ease. She didn't know if the python was friend or foe, but she didn't want to stick around to find out.

Finally in familiar territory, the kea realized she had completely lost the wolves. What will be their next move? She couldn't imagine it, but one thing was for certain; the Haven was at risk of another war. Sybil had to be informed. Since her boyfriend was informing the cat family, it was up to her to inform the civet. Her tree was the closest one, so it was the best bet. As she flew away, the wolf's echo about the war being her fault lingered painfully in her mind. How dare he placed the blame on her? She was just a kea, a bird wanting to live peacefully like almost everyone else. She was sensible, and she couldn't stop the tears, even in the middle of her flight...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1667 Posted: 22:41:20 14/01/2018
OOC: I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Speckles had decided to leave that morning and take Coquina back to their home at the edge of the Outback. Fear over the kidnapping still lingered in the back of his mind, despite the news of the cubs' recovery, and he still worried for Mambo's state. He was so dismissive of it, too; the Mambo he knew would have laughed over whatever incident had caused him to look like a hairball. Unless it had been something bad.

He would have insisted to check up on the kea, but he had his duties. Coquina needed to be taken back home, since he had already spent several hours with her at the tree to get some rest. He hoped the others were back home, too. He had a feeling that something was brewing in the Haven.
#1668 Posted: 00:32:52 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: It wasn't a misunderstanding. It was a mistake of my part.

The young female parrot was on her way to see Sybil when she nearly crash landed with the warbler named Lumos. He was younger than Peepers, but almost as intelligent. He seemed to be just waking up
"My apologies sir. I was on my way to Mistress Sybil's tree." she said, explaining him everything. News of wolves kidnapping Sayan and Rose's cubs reached him, but he hadn't known they have already been rescued. Thank goodness for that, but knowing now what the kea was saying, he knew too painfully well that the struggle was just beginning.
"Ok my young friend. You go and tell the Mistress what you saw. I shall go to the kea tree and also inform the others along the way." Lumos assured, very concerned about what the future held for the Haven. They already went to war once, and the losses were too much to bear. Wolves couldn't climb trees, but that was the only good news. For now, it was important to inform the new danger.
---
#1669 Posted: 01:22:45 15/01/2018
Meanwhile the scouts returned to the pack. "Mistress Anue they won't obey our demands."

"Very well. We will attack at sunrise. They will know the fury of me and our pack!" Anue said as a .few wolves howled.
---
SC
#1670 Posted: 01:48:23 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil managed to pick up sounds, but she was too far to assimilate it as howls.
"Ugh! Why do I have this horrible feeling?" Sybil complained to herself, wanting to dismiss the sensation as nothing more than paranoia. Of course, she knew that it was only a matter of time before she knew of the pack again, but like so many, she wasn't expecting an attack so soon...

At the kea tree, both Lumos and the young kea managed to spread the news almost everywhere. It was very annoying for many of the warblers to be awakened this early, but after hearing the news, they knew it was urgent. A mixture of panic and anger overwhelmed them. The wolves wanted a war just because the kidnapping failed. They didn't know yet the reason why Anue did that, but it didn't matter. Some of them went to receive a quick breakfast while others scouted the terrain for any sign of the menacing canines. Many of the kea sentries were still guarding Crocux's cave, with a handful following Rose and Sayan. So many things happening! So many uncertainties. Some believed Naga was still an enemy, so having wolves against them as well were very distressing news. What was happening to their beloved Haven? Why so many rogue animals? Why so man wars?
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1671 Posted: 07:10:24 15/01/2018
AJ: High in the trees above, I hear Naga and Anue's discussion start and end. As Anue leaves I climb down from the trees and wait for Naga. I believe that together we can help Haven defeat the new threat to our peace, that is Anue and her pack.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:10 15/01/2018 by Wyrstel
#1672 Posted: 09:00:55 17/01/2018
OOC: I almost called Sybil "Felines." But hey-- it almost worked in the context. smilie

As the keas were seemingly successfully able to distract and even call out the canine messenger-- Sayan was partly relieved even with the even greater threat of war. "It's alright.. we're safe kids. At least for the time being.," Sayan called out.

Elsewhere-- AJ's presence soon caught the attention of the very much alert Naga. He wasn't familiar with the small feline, though he suspected that margay was yet another friend of Sybil. 'Ah.. another feline friend. Those cats sure do seem to get around...,' he thought to himself and Ender. At first, he merely watched the small feline but soon made an 'appearance.' "Hello friend of Sybil-- are you lost? You know... now probably isn't a good time to wonder. And I suspect.. and I suspect that war will soon be among us. You never know who or what could be watching.," a voice soon said bouncing off the nearby trees. As the voice spoke, the forest seemingly got even darker and a shadow began to loam over the small figure. Naga certainly did like to make the intimidating first introduction and in general.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:45:53 17/01/2018 by redwes
#1673 Posted: 10:37:42 17/01/2018
"yes he seems to be a friend of the felines." Ender said.
---
SC
#1674 Posted: 15:02:42 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: That is actually quite funny, considering civets aren't even felines. I know I know, it's my username smilie

It was only one hour until morning, and by that time, most of the Haven natives already knew about the wolf threat. Peepers and Mambo took care of spreading it throughout the forest while Lumos told it to the marine birds. It wasn't until he decided to return home that he encountered Sybil by chance, near the beach and who still haven't heard the news. It was then that Lumos told her everything.

"Wolves? So soon?... I... I..." she stammered, never having expected an attack this soon. Getting the cubs back must've been a really hard blow to Anue's pride. Knowing now she wanted them out, Sybil was willing to defend her home, even if it meant taking drastic measure. She already experienced a war, and was determined to do practically anything to prevent the new threat from getting away with it.
"That's it! I'm tired of being a merciful goody goody! Those wolves will get what's coming to them!" Sybil said with a hardened heart, concerning Lumos. This was a very rare side of Sybil, and he knew the civet, while having her reasons, could be quite unstable if angered enough.
"Lumos! Go to the orcas and tell them about this. Tell them to remain near the Haven shore and catch whatever wolf they see. I'll go get the python. He's on our side now. The wolves want to mess with the peace? They'll pay dearly for it." Sybil declared with coldness in her voice, having already made the mistake of showing Shadow too much mercy back in the day when she tried very hard to reform him, only to blow out in her face. Anue saved her life once, but now that didn't count. There was no honor before reason this time. The pack had to go, and if Sybil had to order them all killed, then so be it...
---
#1675 Posted: 21:23:21 17/01/2018
Soon the sun rose and by now the wolf pack had already entered the forest. Anue was at the head of the pack fully covered in armor. She let out a war howl as well as the others.

Rose heard this and got up. "Kids go to the beach." Rose said as she lead them to the beach. "Cario! Cairo! I need you!" She called out.
---
SC
#1676 Posted: 22:53:40 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
By that time, Cairo was already aware of the news. Lumos wasted no time to tell the pod, and the visible dorsal fins at sea confirmed it.
"Not to worry Lady Rose. Mr. Lumos already told us all about it. Count on us Milady. Leave the cubs to our care. If those wolves want them, they'll have to go through us." Cairo said with a sinister smile, knowing how awful it was to be on the verge of a war when they barely got out one. Like Sybil, he knew how valuable peace was for them, and have a pack of wolves distrupt them for their own selfish desires was unforgivable. He show the position of the pod. Despite Sybil barely visiting them now and omitting the game they came to love so much, they were still very loyal to her and Rose.

Like Rose, Sybil also heard the howl, and it sounded too close to be in the swamp. She feared the pack was right here, in the sanctuary, right now. She went to see Rose and her family at Crocux's cave and bring them to the beach for the orca's protection, unaware that Rose already had that idea. She kinda suspected it when she found the cave empty. She wanted to make sure, but at the same time she wanted to retrieve Naga. Unable to cope with the worry, she decided to head to the beach first to make sure the family was there...
---
#1677 Posted: 23:58:25 17/01/2018
"Get on his back you two you'll be safe in Carios fins. " Rose said as she helped Snow and Hunter get onto his snout.
---
SC
#1678 Posted: 00:06:11 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Cairo lifted them up to his back.
"You two be careful. Don't do anything drastic." he warned to the couple, fearing the possible large number of wolves that could consist the pack. It was at times like these that he loathed being limited to the water and useless on land.

Cairo left with the cubs when almost a minute later, Sybil appeared.
"Oh Sayan! Rose! You're here at the beach. It feels like so long. Where is Rose and Hunter?" she asked, sounding concerned but calm...
---
#1679 Posted: 00:53:36 18/01/2018
"They're safe-- Cairo has them.," Sayan said reasuring Sybil.
---
#1680 Posted: 01:20:49 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil was glad and relieved they had her same idea long before her. No doubt the Haven was going to do well with those two in charge.
"Whew, at least they're safe from those nuisances. Alright, listen up. We still have no way to know how many wolves the pack has, so it's better if we just avoid a direct confrontation. We will remain high among the trees we they can't reach us. We will have to separate them, or if we can, count how many there are. Even better, if we can find a way to lure them to the sea, then... " Sybil said, stopping mid sentence and pointing to the sea where dozen of black dorsal fins circled, imagining Sayan and Rose knew what she was going to say next. Sybil still despised these violent measures, but unlike with Shadow, she wasn't going to give Anue a chance to redeem herself. She already went as far as to resort to something as dirty as kidnapping a couple of helpless cubs, and that act alone was enough to have Sybil avoid giving her the second chance she gave to almost anybody. She was entirely open to the idea of sacrificing the whole pack to the orcas should the cubs or the Haven in general continues being threatened by them.
---
#1681 Posted: 14:58:16 18/01/2018
Rose noded."I understand. I cannot forgive Anue for kidnapping my cubs. She will not have any mercy from me." She looked out to where Cairo was with the Cubs by now. "For my Cubs and the haven I will protect them from harm even at the cost of my life." She said. She looked back at Sybil. "We need something to fend off their bites."
---
SC
#1682 Posted: 15:26:36 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought about it as well, but still had no idea how they could face the threat.
"Our best bet is to try to lure the wolves to the beach. Don't do anything reckless. The warblers probably know how to do that. They must know a little about wolves." Sybil specified, imagining they learned something in their travels around the world. She didn't want to think how Rose was handling this. She was sort of raised by a wolf, so this must've been really hard on her. But right now, it was important to eliminate the new threat, even if it meant standing to low methods like their enemies.
"I'll go get Naga. He's involved now, and we're going to need his help once more." Sybil said as she exited through the trees, hating the idea of asking for his help once more. Another favor from him meant he will probably ask for another reward. She didn't believe for a minute that what he asked from Rose for the rescue was all there was to it, but in times like these, his stealth was very valuable.

At the ocean, Cairo was far from the shore, but close enough to see it. He could only see the blurred shilouettes of the cat couple. He swam carefully to avoid the cubs from falling, but more so to avoid them from using their tiny claws.
"So then, care to explain to me what's up with those wolves? First we have a python threatening the birds, and now we have an entire pack of wolves attacking the Haven. What's the deal with that?" Cairo asked, irritated on how outdated he was on everything that was going on. All Lumos said was that there were wolves in the Haven declaring war, nothing else. Neither Cairo or any member of the pod knew anything beyond that. They didn't know about the rescue, or Naga's involvement in it. They didn't even know about a pack of wolves living there until today, which was very frustrating.
---
#1683 Posted: 15:37:33 18/01/2018
"They kidnapped me and Hunter. They want everyone to leave. But then the snake called Naga rescued me. But now the wolf called Anue wants us off the island and if we don't then there will be war."
---
SC
#1684 Posted: 16:51:03 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Leave? Heh, what makes that Anue think she has the authority to order something like that? And kidnap?" Cairo asked furious, knowing that he would be beyond reason if somebody would want him out of his own home and stood as low as that to reach their goal. But then something else caught his attention.
"Wait a second, Naga? Naga rescued you? Isn't that the python that almost extinguished all the warblers?" he then asked, that question being much more important now. Since when the python cared about the Haven residents? It was unbelievable how in the dark the orcas were about everything that was happening in the Haven. Why didn't Sybil had at least the decency to spend a few minutes telling them what was happening in the Haven? They had a right to know.

As Sybil headed to Naga's territory, she spotted a couple of wolves below her. She didn't know what they were doing, but her guess was they were trying to find the cubs. If only she was much bigger, she could've taken them on. But for now, she had to ignore them. When she reached Naga's territory while still above ground, she was afraid on what he would think when she asked for his help once more.
"Mr Naga? Mr. Naga! I know you're out here! Anue and her wolves... they're attacking the Haven. As I feared, they want war. Please, I'm sorry for asking your help again, but your camouflage would really help us out." Sbil yelled, the echo being much more stronger among the trees than below ground. In the end, she knew she had to reward Naga somehow, for she didn't want him to misinterpret her requests of help as a way of using him...
---
#1685 Posted: 16:55:42 18/01/2018
"Yes he rescued me. Mamma said he could stay in the haven but I'm not yet used to him due to my past experience on Hunted island."
---
SC
#1686 Posted: 17:08:19 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Now Cairo was getting more irritated.
"Hunted island? What happened on Hunted island?" he asked with almost a yell, very frustrated on how little he knew about everything that has happened lately.
---
#1687 Posted: 18:07:38 18/01/2018
"It's a long story but a snake attacked me but mamma took care of it." Snow said.
---
SC
#1688 Posted: 19:30:22 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Another snake on Hunted island? Great. Is there another thing I'm missing?" Cairo said sarcastically, deeply offended at the fact that Sybil wasn't keeping him in touch with anything that was happening among the Haven residents, when she use to stop to chat with him almost every day in the past, whether it was just for casual conversation or keeping updated about everything.

At AJ's tree, Sholeh already saw for herself that there were wolves among the Haven, and didn't like the situation at all. She didn't know what was going on, or why there were wolves there in the first place. Whatever the reason, she knew Anue had something to do with it. When Sholeh spotted the next wolf, she wanted answers.
"Hey you! What is going on? Did Sybil invited you?" Sholeh asked, though doubting that was the case. She stayed high among the trees just in case the wolf wasn't very friendly, not to mention that if he indeed was of Anue's pack, she didn't exactly had the best relationship with her either.
---
#1689 Posted: 22:41:38 18/01/2018
"Are you a native resident of the island?" The wolf said.
---
SC
#1690 Posted: 23:12:46 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't forget to reply to Cairo as well smilie

"Of course! This is mongoose island, far before that... Sybil arrived here!" Sholeh answered with a scowl, the wolf hitting her with a very sensible question. In reality, mongooses weren't endemic to the island, but she didn't know that. Their arrival was far long before Sholeh was born, so she was technically a native in some way, something she took a lot of pride in.
---
#1691 Posted: 23:21:06 18/01/2018
"Mamma took care of the snake." Snow said. "She sent it to Komodo Island."

"Good. We are kicking non natives out." The wolf said.
---
SC
#1692 Posted: 23:46:18 18/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"She did? Nice... now why can't that be done with the python?" Cairo wondered, still having a hard time understanding everything. A new snake on Hunted island. The python rescuing the cubs. Wolves declaring war. It was all too much to take in.

"Kicking out? Is that Anue's idea? How are you going to do that? Do you have any idea how many of them there are?" Sholeh asked, not finding the intelligence of this plan. She knew Sybil and the others weren't leaving without a fight. Sholeh wasn't so against the idea, but she didn't believe it was possible. The wolf said non natives, but that included her dear friend Naga... didn't it?
---
#1693 Posted: 00:53:42 19/01/2018
"At least the cubs will remain safe. I hope this war doesn't last too long.," Sayan said looking out onto the sea. He was growing tired of war/conflicts-- between the whole Shadow ordeal, Naga, and now the wolves.

Elsewhere-- Naga soon heard the desperate pleas of Sybil and quickly interrupted the intimidating first introduction. "I'm sorry my little feline friend, but I have to go. Stay here if you wish or don't-- the choice is yours.," the voice said as the shadow soon lifted and some light returned to the dark woods. "Shh... shh.. I'm here my dear Sybil. I can't say I'm too surprised. After all-- we were walking a tight rope and.. and we were would to fall sometime.," Naga said quickly revealing himself above the trees and giving a slight pause to the thought. "Yes-- yes I'll help you. Just lead the way and fill me in on any vital information.," he then added with his intimating glowing eyes keeping an eye on their surroundings. It was unusual meeting up above as they were, but desperate times called for desperate measures. And regardless of what he thought of the matter, he was definitely involved now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:37 19/01/2018 by redwes
#1694 Posted: 00:59:00 19/01/2018
"Do not question our leader!" The wolf said before leaving.

"The python is a special case. He actually saved my life and rescued me from the wolfs." Snow said.
---
SC
#1695 Posted: 01:12:26 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Heh, why should I care?" Sholeh said, getting furious about being so rudely dismissed like that. Either way, their vendetta had nothing to do with her, so she tried to stay out of their way. Whatever battle there was going to be, she wanted no part of it. However, she had to know what Naga thought about all this. He and Anue were sort of friends after all, and wanted to know if he was going to participate in this senseless war...

"So you told me." Cairo answered Snow.
"The python saved your life... I find it very hard to believe. I suppose he demanded some big reward in return?" Cairo then asked, believing that an animal so openly willing to kill an entire species didn't have many positive qualities. The pod varied they diet very often precisely to avoid endangering the existence of the species they consumed.

Quote: redwes
Elsewhere-- Naga soon heard the desperate pleas of Sybil and quickly interrupted the intimidating first introduction. "I'm sorry my little feline friend, but I have to go. Stay here if you wish or don't-- the choice is yours.," the voice said as the shadow soon lifted and some light returned to the dark woods. "Shh... shh.. I'm here my dear Sybil. I can't say I'm too surprised. After all-- we were walking a tight rope and.. and we were would to fall sometime.," Naga said quickly revealing himself above the trees and giving a slight pause to the thought. "Yes-- yes I'll help you. Just lead the way and fill me in on any vital information.," he then added with his intimating glowing eyes keeping an eye on their surroundings. It was unusual meeting up above as they were, but desperate times called for desperate measures. And regardless of what he thought of the matter, he was definitely involved now.

Sybil opened her eyes wide upon hearing Naga being very open to help them. Did Anue already found out about the rescue? Whatever the reason, and not knowing about AJ being nearby, she lead the way among the trees, filling Naga in about the plan.
"Alright Mr. Naga, I really don't want to involve you like this... but we need all the help we can get. Your stealth and camouflage will do us very good." Sybil expressed, trying to make it sound like an enormous compliment.
"Anue... she has declared war on us. We already had one because of Shadow and I won't allow last time's mistake. We are staying high among the trees. As for the cubs, they are under the orca's protection. The plan is to try to lure as many wolves as possible to the beach and let the orcas take care of them. As for those who remain on land... well, that's where the bigger animals will have to intervene. Sayan, Rose, the elephants... and you. Don't endanger yourself. Try to find wolves that are all alone... and then... well, do what you have to do." Sybil said with a neutral voice, not wanting to mention that strong word.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:10 19/01/2018 by Felines
#1696 Posted: 01:32:21 19/01/2018
"Ah.. you have involved the orcas. And I suspect you want a quick end to this little war-- good good. That.. that is a wise move and trust me-- Anue won't hesitate to do what she feels she needs to do. For better or worse, we're all in this now.," Naga said seemingly agreeing with the plan. Naga and the feline's hunting together... That would certainly be a first. 'One less enemy and one more foothold in this little community. This.. this should be fun.,' Naga thought to himself and to Ender.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:44 19/01/2018 by redwes
#1697 Posted: 01:35:29 19/01/2018
"Actually he only wanted the haven to know what he done. Nothing more or less." Snow said.
---
SC
#1698 Posted: 01:45:38 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Cairo was still suspicious, but he would confront Sybil about it once this madness was over. He didn't want to continue bother the cubs with so many questions, so he instead asked for something else.
"Listen, once these wolves are taken care of, would you mind telling Sybil to come visit us from time to time? I know she's busy many times, but it can't be much to ask for just a few minutes of her time." Cairo said, showing how offended he was that Sybil barely visited them.

Quote: redwes
"Ah.. you have involved the orcas. And I suspect you want a quick end to this little war-- good good. That.. that is a wise move and trust me-- Anue won't hesitate to do what she feels she needs to do. For better or worse, we're all in this now.," Naga said seemingly agreeing with the plan. Naga and the feline's hunting together... That would certainly be a first. 'One less enemy and one more foothold in this little community. This.. this should be fun.,' Naga thought to himself and to Ender.

"Did she found out about what you did yesterday?" Sybil asked, suspecting that Naga's eagerness to help them was because he was found out. And like he said, she wanted this war over as soon as possible. What was better, as cruel as it sounded, Sybil hoped that if Naga devoured some of the captured wolves, it would mean that he wouldn't have to eat for days, or maybe even months, and the pigeons would have a chance to recover their numbers.
---
#1699 Posted: 02:08:15 19/01/2018
"I will tell her." Snow said. "But maybe we can play when this is over?"
---
SC
#1700 Posted: 02:11:23 19/01/2018
"Let's just say that we had another encounter after you left the other night-- and I may have made my feelings very very clear. We are officially done me and Anue... and the Haven may be paying the price.," Naga said revealing the truth. If the Haven were to be his other home, he couldn't let the wolf pack take it. He had made his call and now he had to take action.
---
First | Previous | Page 34 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me