Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 30 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1451 Posted: 03:44:42 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
When Mambo appeared, Speckles did a double-take. He had seen the kea many, many times, but never in... that condition. He didn't know his side of the story, or of his involvement with the situation, but it was clear that he was beyond shaken.
"Wh-- Mambo, what happened to you? Did you fall? Are you sick? Did someone hurt you?" he blurted.

Mambo opened his eyes wide at the sound of the little voice. He knew that squeaky little voice. He definitely did.
"Oh sweet deities! Speckles, is that you?" Mambo said, as he gently grabbed the little insect in his talon.
"It is you! Where have you been mate? Everyone looked for you for a while. We thought we lost you in the war." Mambo expressed, being so long since he last saw the little resident. Speckles was the closest of the Haven residents to be the kea's neighbors, and before Shadow's attack, he had been a constant visitor. Seeing this cute worm once again gave Mambo new life, and motivated him to do a better job in the cub's rescue and stop to pathetically wobble in his own self pity.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1452 Posted: 03:49:40 07/12/2017
Anue took AJ off her allie and through him into some bushes. She did no harm to him.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1453 Posted: 03:51:50 07/12/2017
AJ: Growling, I climb up a tree and leap at Anue, burying my fangs into her back as I land on top of her. I am not about to give up on saving the two. They will have to force me to, through wounding me.
#1454 Posted: 04:59:19 07/12/2017
Another wolf grabs AJ and threw him against a tree.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1455 Posted: 05:01:53 07/12/2017
Speckles sighed, crossing one set of arms and grasping hold of Mambo's talon with the others. "No, it's just... Voraci got nervous. He was afraid the kids would get hurt, so they all hid close to the Outback." Many of the residents had known about the serpent pair's familial status, but very few have seen so much as a glimpse of their offspring, and for a long time themselves, as well as Speckles. "I thought Skali was going to lose her mind. Snakes don't do well when cramped in the same place, apparently, so I had to make sure she didn't completely lose it."

He shook his head, antennae swaying. "But enough about me. What happened to you? Did they try to snag you too?"
#1456 Posted: 05:03:23 07/12/2017
AJ: With a sickening crunch and a thud, I crumple to the ground. Bloody from fighting the wolves to free Snow and Hunter, I do not look in good shape. Outnumbered and outmatched, in numbers, but mostly size and power, I valiently try to free the two, attacking the traitor and her packmates, but in the end I am overwelmed and thrown hard against a tree. The last thing that I see before darkness takes me is the traitor and his packmates vanishing with their prize.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:39 08/12/2017 by Wyrstel
#1457 Posted: 11:29:25 07/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Speckles sighed, crossing one set of arms and grasping hold of Mambo's talon with the others. "No, it's just... Voraci got nervous. He was afraid the kids would get hurt, so they all hid close to the Outback." Many of the residents had known about the serpent pair's familial status, but very few have seen so much as a glimpse of their offspring, and for a long time themselves, as well as Speckles. "I thought Skali was going to lose her mind. Snakes don't do well when cramped in the same place, apparently, so I had to make sure she didn't completely lose it."

He shook his head, antennae swaying. "But enough about me. What happened to you? Did they try to snag you too?"

"No. Not me. I..." Mambo began to says when he looked at his ugly reflection in a nearby puddle. He then realized why Speckles was thinking that and groomed himself a little bit.
"This... this is nothing. I'll expain later. Right now, we have an emergency. Miss Rose and Mister Sayan's children have been kidnapped, and the entire island must know." Mambo explained, as he flew off with Speckles to give the signal. He was particularly wondering how Sybil would take the news. She has been trying so hard to keep the peace in the Haven...
---
#1458 Posted: 20:03:54 09/12/2017
It would have been moot to press on the issue further, so Speckles put aside his concerns for Mambo for the moment, instead focusing on the matter at hand.
"What even happened? Do you know anything about these animals?" he questioned.
#1459 Posted: 20:11:32 09/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Wolves... and I was too naïve to trust that lady!" Mambo said shamefully, still bashing himself for such an amateur mistake. The fog was thinning out, making visibility better and giving more room for the warblers to get out of their hiding place to hear Mambo's signal.

"THE CUBS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED! THE CUBS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Mambo cawed like a maniac, putting the entire island on high alert. This was very distressing news. The cubs were a symbol of peace that Sybil tried to hard to convey, and since nobody knew about Skaliscin and Voracivenom's own offsprings, Snow and Hunter were the first official newbies to he born in the Haven. Since Mambo didn't elaborated on the kidnappers, the warblers have to resort to finding the cubs instead of the abducter, using their multiple pair of eyes to search for them...
---
#1460 Posted: 00:35:34 10/12/2017
Rose hugged Mambo tight.
---
SC
#1461 Posted: 02:35:19 10/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Mambo's in mid flight right now. I suppose he did that before leaving.

With the distressing news now known nearly everywhere on the Haven, it was time to get into action and make the cub's safe return the top priority. Sybil, who was still with Crocux, didn't hear the news, for the fog was still thick in that area around the crocodile's home. Peepers was the most concern for the cubs, and when he asked Mambo directly what happened, the old warbler feared for the cub's lives. We're they planning a ransom? Just what was going on?
---
#1462 Posted: 22:41:16 13/12/2017
"Sayan I'm going to go look for them. I do t care if their sent takes me to the outback." Rose said as she went to look for them.
---
SC
#1463 Posted: 23:55:37 13/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry Shade. If you don't reply, I'll have to improvise the next posts.

With the Haven on high alert, every pair of eyes in the sky were looking for the cubs. Even the marine birds, who rarely left the comfort of their homes, were navigating the forest looking for the cubs. No one dared to venture into the python's territory, and after a while, when so many eyes weren't enough to find the missing cubs or their captors, everybody feared their current whereabouts. Mambo, still feeling it was his fault, was gathering the courage to go to Naga's territory without permission and search for the tykes, but the always overprotective Cole was refusing to let him go. He took his bodyguard job very seriously.

It was high noon, and a remorseful Sybil was still with Crocux, helping him wash out the bad taste with some water and minty leaves that were near his cave. She was still in the dark about the dreadful news that were plaguing the Haven, but in her little expeditions outside the crocodile's home, she came to realize something was very wrong. The warblers were avoiding Crocux's cave at all costs, fearing him now, but even with that, the civet found it strange that there seems to be no sign of them. Even if they couldn't be seen, the sound of their constant chatter could be heard from a distance, but nothing of the sort has happened. What should she do? She wanted to stay with Crocux for a while longer to try to talk to him about his time away, but it was getting obvious that something was very wrong...
---
#1464 Posted: 00:43:12 14/12/2017
Meanwhile the wolves had reached their territory in a very seldom ventured part of the island.

"Gah! Let us go!" Snow said struggling.

"Quiet you two!" A very big wolf said. He turned to Anue. "We will send a scout to send the message to the one called Sybil."

Anue noded and the bigger one told another to send the message.
---
SC
#1465 Posted: 01:22:32 14/12/2017 | Topic Creator
By early afternoon, Sbil couldn't take it anymore. Her instincts were quite strong whenever something was wrong.
"I'm sorry Crocux, but ai'll have to leave you be. You can take care of yourself, can't you?" Sybil asked, though it was more like a trick question. She knew she overdid it with the mushrooms, and not wanting to hear the crocodile's answer, she left his home without another word.

It only took a couple of minutes before a young warbler spotted her... and told her the dreadful news. Sybil of course, put the pieces of the puzzle back together. If Mambo was certain that wolves were the kidnappers, there was ony one wolf she knew that was living in the Haven. And even if it wasn't Anue the one that did the awful deed, Sybil was certain she would know who could've done it.
"Get Mambo. Tell him to meet me at the edge of the python's territory." Sybil ordered the warbler and he obeyed without haste. First, Sybil had to confirm the parrot's word and assure her it was indeed a wolf what he saw. If it was, then the only place where she would get answers was Naga's territory, where she always found Anue. She didn't know where she lived, so that was her best bet. Her only hope was to pray that the giant python wasn't in the mood for that game...
---
#1466 Posted: 01:59:55 14/12/2017
Meanwhile Rose was still looking desperately for her kids. She was very scared and worried for them.
---
SC
#1467 Posted: 02:13:08 14/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks for the fast replies smilie

Sybil waited at the edge of the swamp, the border of Naga's territory. She asked herself what was taking Mambo so long, when the question answered itself with his appearance from the thicket.
"Her I am. Sorry it took so long my Mistress. Do you have any idea how hard it was to convince Cole to let me meet you here?" Mambo said, and Sybil needed no rep,y to that. She knew Cole quite well.

"Well the important thing is you're here. I need you to tell me everything." Sybil said, with Mambo explaining with the shameful truth. Sybil became extremely startled when Mambo remembered the name of the abductor.
"Anue!?! Are you sure?" Sybil asked, not wanting to believe it. Anue had saved her life just yesterday, so why was she kidnapping the cubs?
"Of course I'm sure! Anue isn't a name very hard to memorize you know!" Mambo answered, making a point.

Sybil wasted no time. She had to know what was going on.
"Listen Mambo. I need a favor; I must meet with this Anue. I know her, and I need answers. Stay nearby, but don't enter Naga's territory. He doesn't like uninvited visitors, but he welcomes my presence and he knows Anue. He wouldn't let her hurt me. I must talk to her. She usually visits Naga herself. I don't know why, but now's not the time for that question. I need to know what she wants with the cubs. If I'm not back in half an hour, tell Rose and Sayan to meet you here." Sybil explained very carefully, with Mambo hating the plan. Why did the python knew that wolf? He didn't like this one bit, but the cubs couldn't wait. He held on to his faith and trusted Sybil would make things better somehow, as she has always done...
---
#1468 Posted: 03:38:49 14/12/2017
OOC: Remember with Rose looking for Snow and Hunter, I tried to fight the kidnappers and was injured, before being knocked out. I will be near the area that she is searching. It was unwise of me to try to fight the wolves to free her cubs, but it was brave.
#1469 Posted: 04:00:09 14/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Several hours have passed already. I would've expected AJ to have come to his senses by now, considering he was only knocked out.

Sybil entered Naga's territory, hoping she didn't have to see the python himself. There would be another time for the game. Right now, finding the cubs was top priority. Sybil only wanted to find Anue, but if she couldn't avoid Naga, then she would recruit the snake's help in this matter... that is, if he didn't know anything about what Anue has done. Worst case scenario would be that he is involved, in which case Sybil could be in danger. She didn't want to think the worse, but she couldn't deny that the possibility was there. Nevertheless, she cared not for her safety at the moment. Right now, she wanted answers.
"Anue? Anue! I request a meeting with you!" she called, knowing that the echo travels well in Naga's territory. It could alert the wolf if she was nearby... as well as the python...
---
#1470 Posted: 04:52:40 14/12/2017
AJ: I struggle to my feet, bloody and bruised from my desperate fight to free Snow and Hunter. Too dizzy to move, I lay beside the tree, where I was thrown. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light.
#1471 Posted: 05:57:54 14/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo did as Sybil ordered and waited, counting the minutes. But even though half an hour didn't seemed like much, so many things could happen in that span of time. It was bad enough that Anue kidnapped the kids, but the fact that the python knew her wasn't reassuring. Like Sybil, Mambo was worried that the python could have something to do with the kidnapping. If that was the case, what could Sybil do about it? It was only a civet against a killer python and quite possibly a whole pack of wolves. The odds weren't exactly at her favor. Mambo knew, like almost everybody else, that Sybil has risked her life countless times and has come alive in every situation, and it's all because of her own skills, her way with words, or because someone's timely rescue. Other cases, it was pure dumb luck, but even the usually optimistic parrot wondered if that would be enough on this occasion. Half hour or not, he wasn't going to wait. He went to retrieve Rose and Sayan immediately even if it meant disobeying Sybil's orders...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#1472 Posted: 08:53:14 14/12/2017
Naga's territory remained silent and Sybil seemed to go unnoticed. Or perhaps Naga was there all along...

Elsewhere...Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan I'm going to go look for them. I do t care if their sent takes me to the outback." Rose said as she went to look for them.
"Wait! I'm coming with you-- we'll do this together.," Sayan said before rubbing against Rose for support. He followed alongside, aiding in the search.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1473 Posted: 10:35:23 14/12/2017
"Rose noded and went with Sayan.

Meanwhile in Nagas territory a wolf which wasn't Anue appeared. "you Sybil?"
---
SC
#1474 Posted: 12:31:45 14/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes...?" Sybil answered honestly, but she didn't wait for the wolf to reply and went straight into the issue,
"I seek the one named Anue." she said nervously, not taking well in meetings a strange animal. Still, she was a little certain that Naga himself would rescue her if this wolf meant harm. Sybil doesn't believe their friendship is that strong yet, but they do have a last game pending, and that at least was some leverage.

While Mambo searched for the distressed parents, one turn from his head and he found the exhausted AJ, whom one involuntary move made his presence known to the parrot by chance.
"I know you. You're that Margay... A... J, was it?" Mambo asked, being a while since he last saw him, though he felt embarrassed at not being able to remember a two letter name.
"Sheesh, what in the world happened to you?" Mambo asked, at first thinking the orcas were playing again and overdid it, but these wounds weren't made by them. Upon closer inspection, he began to have his suspicions on who was responsible.
---
#1475 Posted: 00:03:46 15/12/2017
"I have a message from her. If you want to see the Cubs again she demands you leave along with every animal that you invited here to leave. If you do not comply they will be killed." The wolf said. "She awaits your response."
---
SC
#1476 Posted: 00:31:14 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised her head and ears in utter shock and horror, unable to believe Anue was that selfish. Just when she had started to have a high opinion of her, this had to happen. The ransom was too big.
"Leave? A Haven? I have permission from the native animals here to use this place as a sanctuary for all of us who are marinated by man and destroyed by their ambitious conquest. You wolves... I have never seen the lot of you before, so I doubt you're native. You have no right to claim this island for your own." Sybil lectured, though she knew she had to be very careful with her chosen words. She didn't want the wolf to reply to that, so she talked again fast.
"Where is Anue? I want to speak to her, and her alone. Why does she have to send a.... lackey to do her own job? Is that what a leader is suppose to do? Why can't I speak to her personally? Certainly she isn't afraid of a little civet, is she?" Sybil asked, trying to use some heavy psychology to arrange an audience with the animal directly responsible for the cub's desperate situation.
---
#1477 Posted: 00:44:13 15/12/2017
"She will allow the natives to stay. As I said only non-natives must leave." He sat down. "She is busy with her pack."
---
SC
#1478 Posted: 00:52:26 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil had been so worried about the cubs that she didn't notice the flaw in that condition until one look around reminded her on where she was standing. With a grin to herself, she finally had the perfect comeback for that statement.
"Hmm... non-natives you say? Funny, does the python Naga knows about this?" Sybil asked, not sure whether the wolves were natives or not, but she knew for a fact that Naga wasn't.
"I thought he and Anue were good friends. Naga isn't a native. That much I know. He has grown quite fond of this place. Do you think he would like to leave? Above all, how would he take it if it turns out his friend Anue is the one making him leave?" Sybil said, knowing the python was her only chance in this dire situation.
---
#1479 Posted: 02:00:54 15/12/2017
"He is the only exception to her demands." The wolf said. "Now what is your answer?"
---
SC
#1480 Posted: 02:22:34 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"You said all, which means you weren't specific." Sybil pointed out, almost as if challenging this wolf to a battle of wits. Since she wasn't ready to answer, there were a few things she had to know.
"Let's say I agree with her demands. Then what? How can I be certain you'll keep your promise? And most of all, why does Anue wants the island all to herself? There is plenty of room for all of us. I thought wolves were noble. Kidnapping cubs is the lowest sign of cowardliness there is." Sybil declared, trying to buy some time, but more importantly, trying to win an audience with Anue herself. Sybil knew a wolf long ago, the very same wolf that raised Rose when she was a cub. She had fond memories of her, and it disgusted her to see that the next wolf she meets is this malicious.
---
#1481 Posted: 02:51:40 15/12/2017
"Then we will not harm the cubs. Give your answer now or we will kill them!" The wolf said.
---
SC
#1482 Posted: 03:11:07 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil had given and sacrificed so much to create her beloved Haven and keep the peace. She wasn't going to let all her hard work, and those kind enough to help her, go to waste.
"Before I give my answer, I want to know why? Why do you want us to leave? We have done nothing to you. We just want a peaceful place to live in." Sybil explained, not understanding just what kind of harm they could've done to Anue or her pack to make them resort to such a coward and dastard move such as kidnapping to force them to leave the place they came to know as home.
---
#1483 Posted: 04:15:02 15/12/2017
"You forced us deeper into the forests. Those annoying birds and loud animals you invite here, taking what is rightfully ours." The wolf said. "Give your answer now!"
---
SC
#1484 Posted: 04:22:25 15/12/2017
After Mambo negotiated with Cole to return Sybil's summon, Speckles remained at the kea tree. While he still had his task to find Coquina, the little worm was still a little lost as to what as going on. None of his group had been keeping up with the going-on's of the Haven, so he felt like he may have been missing something.

He decided to question Cole. "What exactly has been going on? I haven't been here for a while; all I know is that there was some python that was e-- hurting the warblers, and that he's in seclusion now?"
#1485 Posted: 05:15:59 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Cole proceeded to answer the little worm, given he had nothing else to do except worrying too much.
"Yes, it is as you say. Though hurting is an understatement. But to make the long story short, yes, the python is now restricted to his territory, but only because Mistress Sybil miraculously managed to strike a deal with him. He's still very dangerous." Cole warned, though he imagined a tiny animal like Speckles had nothing to worry about. Birds, especially the warblers, were the most in danger, and Cole knew like everyone else the dangerous activity Sybil had to go through in order to keep the deadly snake at bay. He pitied the overworked civet so much, and now with this new situation, things didn't looked promising for the once peaceful Haven.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"You forced us deeper into the forests. Those annoying birds and loud animals you invite here, taking what is rightfully ours." The wolf said. "Give your answer now!"

Given by the tone of the wolf's voice, it was as if trying to say they were natives as well.
"Are you all originally from this island?" Sybil simply asked, not only to buy time, but also wondering that, if what he says is true, then how come she never saw them before? If they were indeed native, they could've simply reclaimed their territory when Sybil was all alone and barely founding the Haven.
---
#1486 Posted: 10:26:03 15/12/2017
"Enough questions! I will tell Anue that you won't comply to our terms!" The wolf said as he turned to leave.
---
SC
#1487 Posted: 12:43:35 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Since he refused to answer, Sybil suspected these wolves weren't native after all and wanted the island all to themselves. Nevertheless, she couldn't allow the cubs to suffer the consequences.
"Wait!" she yelled on top of her lungs, in part to get Naga's attention if he was nearby.
"How about an exchange instead? Just me for the cubs. After all, I'm the one responsible for the Haven's existence." She said, willing to sacrifice herself to the wolves for the cub's safe return. She was desperate and had no other options, and in part wanted Naga to appear and do something. She didn't want to believe or even suspect he knew about what Anue has done and agreed to it. He couldn't be that ungrateful, could he?

Back at the Haven, the fog was barely visible now, and finally, Mambo managed to find Sayan and Rose.
"Oh thank goodness I finally found you two. You gotta come with me to the edge of the swamp. The mistress, she knows about what happened. She's in that python's territory to meet with the wolf, but I worry for her." the parrot expressed, knowing that time in the fog searching for the pair took him too much precious time.
---
#1488 Posted: 21:56:04 15/12/2017
"Let's go Sayan!" Rose said as she rushed to the swamp.

"Hum....we will see what she wants to do. Get in front of me! I do not trust your word." The wolf said.
---
SC
#1489 Posted: 22:35:27 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil exhaled with some relief, having done what she wanted to do; win an audience with Anue. She knew there was the risk of a betrayal, with the wolves keeping her and the cubs as well, but she trusted that, with her being wet from all the humidity of the fog, her scent would be more easy to track for Rose and Sayan, and then all of them will see where the pack was hiding and plan a rescue. She was walking to a blind plan, but she wanted to believe Mambo would do what she told him and get the couple.

Mambo lead the big cats to where he left Sybil, but before reaching their destination, a surprise awaited them.
"Mademoiselle and the two Monsieurs... I... I heard about what happened. Please, if I can be of any assistance, let me know." The large bird said. It was none other than Warren, who has become a reclusive after a blow to his self esteem, but the news of the kidnapping managed to reach him, and there was nothing else he wanted to do but to help...
---
#1490 Posted: 22:56:07 15/12/2017
Warren? Is that you?" Rose said. "It is you! Yes my kids have been taken we need eyes in the sky to look above."
---
SC
#1491 Posted: 23:17:27 15/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Perhaps... the dingoes know something. I've heard that wolves took your kids. Wolves and dingoes... I haven't seen them interacting, but there have been rumors among the vulture community about quarrels between the dingoes and some animals that resembles them. Maybe it's those wolves?" Warren wondered, although not certain if he was to believe his fellow vultures. So many of the rumors spread by them usually turned out to be ugly lies, but there was no choice but to check if those rumors were true, and if they were, it could speed up the cub's finding.

Sybil continued walking with the wolf, wondering if Naga was somewhere nearby seeing what has befallen her. She had no idea where this wolf was taking her. She has spent so many years on this island. Yet she has never visited this place before. She tried so hard to memorize it, for she knew it was going to be vital for an escape if a rescue never comes...
---
#1492 Posted: 00:52:28 16/12/2017
"Lead the way! I want my kids back!"
---
SC
#1493 Posted: 01:01:56 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Alright, so Warren, you go get the dingoes while I lead the to the swamp." Mambo instructed, knowing too well that now more than ever, time was precious. He couldn't even begin to suspect what the wolves wanted with the cubs, or what did they wanted if they were holding them for ransom.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#1494 Posted: 02:54:23 16/12/2017
OOC: I have an "early Christmas" with family tomorrow and a "Christmas with friends" on Sunday, so I may be inactive. smilie

"Thank-you Warren. Please... do what you can.," Sayan said.

Elsewhere-- Naga's territory remained eerily silent.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1495 Posted: 04:10:10 16/12/2017
"What about wolves? I haven't heard anything about that until Mambo said the cubs got kidnapped by them," Speckles added. "I thought we didn't have any of those here."
#1496 Posted: 04:16:33 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thank you for telling us redwes. Have a great time smilie

While Warren went to dingo territory, Mambo lead the cat couple to the spot where he last met Sybil.
"This is it... this is where I left her. She has been gone for a while..." Mambo said with a worried frown, not looking at all like the playful, mischievous parrot he usually was.

"What about wolves? I haven't heard anything about that until Mambo said the cubs got kidnapped by them," Speckles added. "I thought we didn't have any of those here."

"As we all, but it seems there are wolves after all. We don't know where they came from, or even how long they have been here, but the boss saw them and it's unusual for him to mistake something like that." Cole explained, believing Mambo's testimony.
"First a python, now wolves. I'm telling you, it's insanity!" Cole expressed furiously, angry that there seemed to be too many animals intending to break the peace of this beloved sanctuary.

Somewhere on the island, Sybil was still being escorted, feeling like a prisoner waiting for an execution. Just where was Naga? Based on the appearance of the surroundings, this still looked like hs territory. Was he hunting, or sleeping? Or was he involved in this dreadful kidnapping? This silent was too similar to the one that Sybil felt when she was being hunted by the snake, so it was impossible to tell if he was nearby or not there at all. Clearly he wouldn't let Anue hurt her, would he? Even though Sybil didn't think they were friends, she at least believed he would want her around to finish yesterday's interrupted game...
---
#1497 Posted: 04:28:36 16/12/2017
"So nobody saw this coming? A whole pack of wolves out there?" Speckles gave a strained sigh, holding his head up in his claws. "How did they come here without anyone catching them?? No one comes to this island without us knowing-- it's an island!" His demeanor becoming a little more frantic, he groaned, "We've been way out there in the woods all the time, and never seen a single one! How can they keep hidden for-- for who knows how long? How long have they been here? How can they sustain themselves, when there's not a lot of large prey out here?"
#1498 Posted: 04:44:17 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Cole didn't know how to answer that, but he did have a few theories of his own. Speckles a questions were valid, and he understood his frustration.
"We don't know yet where they come from, but remember that this island is much bigger than it appears. There are some spots that we can't visit. I doubt those wolves came through orca whales..." Cole expressed, knowing the orcas always told Sybil when new residents arrived. Was it possible there were rival orcas? After all, the python came through one as a revenge from Shadow. Could it be that he was also responsible for these wolves? If not...

"Perhaps... if the wolves didn't came through the orcas, maybe... maybe they come from beyond the outback? Remember that it is unexplored territory." Cole hypothesized, not dismissing it as a possibility, but if that was the case, did the wolves cross the whole outback? The place seemed huge and endless from they were standing, so he didn't think it was that likely. Speckles was right. Where did they come from and how come nobody notice them until now?
---
#1499 Posted: 05:22:20 16/12/2017
AJ: "I tried to save Snow and Hunter, but being as small as I am it was useless. Anue and her buddies hurt me badly. I was hurled against this tree and knocked out. I've been here bleeding and too hurt to go anywhere. I'm sorry, I tried," I reply to Mambo.
#1500 Posted: 12:49:46 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Mambo is with Sayan and Rose right now. We'll just have to assume that conversation took place earlier.

Mambo understood AJ's urge to help, but it was dumb to try to face those wolves alone.
"You were brave lad, but it was reckless. Tell me, did you see where those wolves went?" he asked, still needing to lead Sayan and Rose to where he pat left Sybil.
---
First | Previous | Page 30 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me