Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Subtle Hope of Dawn (Accepting!)
Page 1 of 1
The Subtle Hope of Dawn (Accepting!)
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#1 Posted: 20:10:55 27/03/2017 | Topic Creator
My Dear Sister Aria,

It seems to have been ages since I last wrote to you, and I deeply apologize for not doing so sooner. It is very hard to be getting around at the moment, as I have been under surveillance by the police for quite some time. However I have found a way to get through their system to give you this one last message.

I must warn you that if you have received this message, I have certainly been put onto death row and will be announced to be executed on live television in about three hours or less. Please try your damnedest to not fear what will happen to me, as I have deserved the punishment all too much.

In the past months that I have been gone, my powers have become much stronger for the purpose of ridding this world of the disease that had been causing you to suffer all this time. To do this, I had made a deal with the dark lord himself. If I were to give up my mentality for this ability, I would be able to save not only you, but my entire brigade of strong fighters and the remainder of the family that you and I have left.

I now have have the idea of how to heal you, though it may cause me to suffer instead. This is so because I am not in the vicinity and have been dragged to the United States for interrogation. When you wake up tomorrow, I will be the one to don this disease for the rest of my life and I will make sure not to let it become the pandemic that it was once threatened to be.

Be on your feet for this time and I wish to not hear of you mourning my fate for more than the length of this message. I wish I could explain more to you and more to the people I know, but some things just tend to have little explanation.

That being said, I have one last request for you: Contact every single one of these warriors I have gathered and tell them how their leader will be the next victim of execution. Once I pass on, my legacy will live in you and you will become their leaders. If you do not, then the world may be in peril, so I beg you to do your best to lead them in their next crusade to ensure the world of the peace they may not have without proper instruction.

I have no more time, I beg of you... I need your help. I am about to lose myself and must send this letter before I end up fighting it again--

Signed, Your Brother, Masa Ishikawa

It has been about two weeks since Masa Ishikawa's death and Aria had been very upset. Losing her brother was unfortunate, but she really had to keep her head up in the situation. She had sent a copy of the letter to each of his warriors so they had an idea of what had passed in the time. She had also attached a way to contact her so she could ensure that this would work.

The idea of the roleplay is to either choose to be one of these so called warriors that had gained a new leader, a middle-man that acts like a broker of some sort, or one of the poilcemen who are out to attempt to catch Aria and stop her in her tracks before she advances. The police have a large case against Masa and his past experiences, so having a new leader interfere with the misunderstood intentions of the opposing party. Which fate will you, an avid and well-composed writer, stand in the strange case leading to a form of possible global peace titled the Hope of Dawn.

Rules and Regulations

• I am the GM. I may add Co-GMs if the roleplay becomes big enough, but I will always review and make corrections around here.
  • No completely overpowered characters. That being said, I advise you not to God-Mod or make a character that may be considered as a Mary/Gary Sue.
  • I don't want to see any bullying happening here, no ifs, ands, or buts.
  • Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG-13. I don't want to see you doing explicit things here. If you want that to happen, get a room.
  • Cursing is allowed, but try to keep it to a minimum. I won't be too salty about this one, as I tend to do these types of things myself.
  • Please ask me and others if you would like to severely injure of kill a character.
  • I would appreciate if all writing is in third person. First and second may be hard to follow for some people.
  • No script-writing. Period. If you do, I will give you three times to correct yourself before I will not let you continue on.
  • Try to consistently post, even in my absence. I am not able to be here too often, but I will look on whenever I can and respond accordingly.
  • Also, try to keep posts at a minimum of 3-4 lines. I want this to be full of detail. A few short posts every once in awhile are allowed, though.
  • If you understand these rules, please put your favorite breed of dog at the bottom of your character sheet.
  • Please have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname/Alias:
Pronouns: (He/Him, They/Them, She/Her)
Species: (I will tell you if it is not acceptable.)
Background: (Tell me a bit about your character's backstory.)
Class: (What is your character strong in? Think of most of these categories like a Dungeons and Dragons Character Sheet.)
Appearance(s): (Tell me how your character looks like in decent detail, draw them, or give me a picture with proper credit to the artist.)

Personality: (Your character isn't a rock, they need a personality.)
Objective: (What does your character work towards? What do they desire?)
Alignment: (I advise that you look up alignments and take a careful look at each. This may be a challenging decision and will affect multiple aspects of your character.)
Side taken: (Police, Knights, etc.)
Romantic Preference:[Optional] (Do they take an interest towards men, women, or do they not care?)
Dislikes: [Optional] (We all dislike things, tell me what our character dislikes.. what they find gross or unfit.)
Fears: (Tell me what really makes them flinch, cringe, and scream. Spiders? Yeah, those are creepy.)
Vice: (One of the Seven Deadly Sins.)
Virtue: (One of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.)
Emotional Stability: (How easy is it for your character to snap or lose their sanity?)

Intellectual Scores: (Preferred but not Mandatory)

Each score should be a certain number out of ten and include strengths, weaknesses, and balances. This is only if you are up to it.

Logic: /10
Mathematics: /10
Imagery: /10
Linguistics: /10
Bodily-Kinesthetic: /10
Musical: /10
Interpersonal: /10
Intrapersonal: /10
Naturalistic: /10
Existential: /10

Element: (You should know this one by now. Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Electricity, etc.)

Aura Color: (Give me one that highly fits your character. Look up what each color means if you do not know already.)

Special Ability: (Give me one thing that your character can do that is nothing like the others. This can be a magical attack, a transformation, a combination of physical attacks that may be helpful, whatever! Just make sure to include drawbacks and flaws to the attack, since each one will not hit or work every single time. Whether it works or not will be determined by me rolling dice.)

Other: [Optional] (Did I miss anything that you would like to add? If so, put it here!)

I will post my information once people join.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 21:42:01 22/04/2017
Name: Alena
Nickname/Alias: Lanie
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human
Background: Lanie has been known for breaking all safety rules and common sense by literally playing with fire. Along with her pocket lighter, which she used to set leaves on fire, she also enjoyed setting branches on fire and using them as torches. She was caught in an explosion during the crossfire between the Knights and the police, and was rescued by a Knight, Syarda. The explosion caused the loss of one eye. (I may make a character sheet for Syarda, but I need to know more about the world first.)
Class: Rogue
Appearance(s): [User Posted Image]
(I didn't draw it, but I got the character as a trade so I'm not sure who did. Maybe there's a signature on there?)

Personality: Lanie dislikes talking much, preferring to keep her sentences short. Even while talking, she often speaks with gaps in her sentences. She would much rather shut down than attempt to solve a problem relating to others. She holds deep grudges, and it takes a while to earn her trust.
Objective: She feels loyalty to the Knights, and protects them because she doesn't have much else to do.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Side taken: Knights
Romantic Preference: Bisexual
Likes: Aside from her pyromaniac tendencies, Lanie is a fan of most sports (even if she isn't that good at them.)
Dislikes: Lanie really isn't comfortable around more than a few people.
Fears: Heights. Always heights.
Vice: Wrath
Virtue: Diligence
Emotional Stability: Not very stable

Element: Fire

Aura Color: Red/Deep Red

Special Ability: Lanie will attempt to throw her lighter if there are no other options. If it manages to stay on fire, it can cause havoc until the fire is put out. Lanie's lighter is fireproof, and she can retrieve it if all goes well. If not, she's left without a weapon.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#3 Posted: 23:49:49 23/04/2017 | Topic Creator
//Very interesting character, accepted! I'm gonna post my characters within the next day or two.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me