Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Very. very very late trend of Questions Untold VI - Just ask
Page 1 of 1
Very. very very late trend of Questions Untold VI - Just ask
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#1 Posted: 23:07:39 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Ask me and I shall consider answering... (And I know how late I joined in but you just have to deal with it!)
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 23:11:59 24/03/2017
What makes you happy in life?
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#3 Posted: 02:04:50 25/03/2017
Was Moneybags in the right?
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#4 Posted: 02:32:45 25/03/2017
How do you like your steak?
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5 Posted: 02:37:31 25/03/2017
favorite flavor of pussy?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#6 Posted: 12:51:47 25/03/2017
What's made you frequently visit this site over 10 years?
#7 Posted: 14:04:55 25/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the late responses people, I fell a sleep yesterday and was able to dedicate more time being here now.

Quote: TheToyNerd
What makes you happy in life?

Happy? Well as it is a relative term this question is tough. But I guess that the times when I feel happiest are the times I share with my friends and times I get to achieve something with my hobbies. But to answer in more profound manner, I think that it is not rational to achieve happiness since then you become too happy and content with the situations and the will and drive to improve one's self dies.

Quote: Carmelita Fox
Was Moneybags in the right?

Yes. He wanted to run business in tough times of the realm and trying to survive those unstable periods. But the money he rightfully made was stolen everytime without any hesitation which is actually a criminal offense. Think if it happens to you, you make money through legal business and then some jerks decide to take it away from you, condemning you to poverty, that is wrong.

Quote: abstractsardine
How do you like your steak?

I like both medium rare and well done equally.

Quote: 84skylanderdude
favorite flavor of pussy?

Roadkill

Quote: Spyro Fanatic
What's made you frequently visit this site over 10 years?

To be honest, I think that not stressing too much about being a member here is the key. I always have had and still have entertainment-first approach to this place even though I appreciate the people I've connected here with. I like to observe how people interact and analyze the behaviour. I see many people taking things too serious in the place that is basically sea of data with no concrete meaning to one's survival etc. and taking things too seriously in such environment does no good for psyche and all that. All in all this place serves as an entertainment and distraction. And I guess that I have nothing better to do during my time on computer.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 15:21:06 25/03/2017
moneybags is the best?
#9 Posted: 15:48:46 25/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
moneybags is the best?

One of the best at least.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me