Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hey, it's me, spyrathedragon.
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 418
#1 Posted: 01:00:36 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
It has been.... years since I've even thought about this place. Even looked at it. No, I'm not coming back. I never will, because this place was always just.. garbage to me. So were the people. I can't access my other two accounts because of borked emails or something ridiculous. But, regardless...
If you don't know me, it doesn't really matter. This matters to the people who do.

I'm 19, now. I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in art in college. I'm going through a very hard time with my family right now. It's not great. Tl;dr: parents are splitting up and I'm stuck in the middle, having to choose sides. It's pretty "f'd" up.
Learning from my past mistakes, and feeling dread of what I had done, I resigned from this website, deviantART (The website is a garbage can anyways, what was I expecting as an eleven to fourteen year old?), and thought on this for a while.

I would like to first apologize for any lies, any ridiculousness, any stupidity I had when I was on here, and on dA. But... taking into account of how I was.. 10, all the way to 13, at those times... I didn't know any better. Hell, my parents didn't bother to pay me any nevermind to tell me what the hell to do on an internet forum, or on the internet at all. How to act.. etc.
BUT, still. I apologize for my... past mistakes.

Now, I would like to point something out.
Being.. that petty to a child/young teen who was clueless of how the world worked because of their ****e parents was... immature to say the least. Not that I expected anything out of a place like this to pull aside such a stubborn child and go "hey... look.. kid... let me show you what you actually need to be doing..". Instead, I got harassed to petty lengths.
But... this is in the past. Understand that I understand this, and I've come to grips with this, and moved on.
"Then why are you doing this?" you may ask, maybe.
Because. Because I can. Because I felt the need to. Because this site had a huge impact on my life.

And yes, I still love classic Spyro.
aaaand on a side note i hope you guys know that skylanders is slowly killing and milking our poor purple boy lmao

AT ANY RATE - I forgive you. carmelitafox, cav, spyro and sonic, Kitty and literally ANYONE ELSE, and I hope you forgive me. That's all that matters to me, at least.

I just.. felt the need to do this.
And I'm definitely not the same person I used to be.
And if you want, you can even see how I've excelled at art. Me being pissed about being belittled at the time made me angry enough to keep getting better, until it turned into something I enjoyed as a hobby.. and now it's my minor.

That aside. I'll check back at this topic, and hopefully this won't be in vain.
I would've been higher than an Emerald Sparx at this rate if I had kept coming on here... but then who knows who I would be?
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 01:03:28 21/03/2017
Hey I like Skylanders.

Also hi.
---
Bruh
#3 Posted: 01:05:30 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Hey I like Skylanders.

Also hi.

:^) hey, u can like what ya want, my dude. it's a fun game.
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#4 Posted: 01:44:52 21/03/2017
Hey man, you don't need to apologize. I don't have any ill will towards you at all, and I doubt most who remember you do either. In fact, a lot of people still occasionally ask about where you went!
We were all immature back then, and I'm not gonna deny I didn't write some stupid **** either. Glad to know you're still alive and doing stuff though.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 01:45:30 21/03/2017
hey, i remember you!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 01:50:40 21/03/2017
Welcome back!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#7 Posted: 01:57:46 21/03/2017
Hello Spyra, welcome back!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#8 Posted: 02:07:20 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Hey man, you don't need to apologize. I don't have any ill will towards you at all, and I doubt most who remember you do either. In fact, a lot of people still occasionally ask about where you went!
We were all immature back then, and I'm not gonna deny I didn't write some stupid **** either. Glad to know you're still alive and doing stuff though.

That's good.
I just also need everyone to know that I'm NOT coming back here, as well. I just wanted to get this crap off my chest.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 02:11:26 21/03/2017
Everyone acts foolish on this site in their youth. But good on you for wanting to set things straight, I suppose. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#10 Posted: 02:15:11 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Everyone acts foolish on this site in their youth. But good on you for wanting to set things straight, I suppose. <.>;

I just didn't want to up and disappear like that. It didn't feel.. right to me. If that makes sense.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#11 Posted: 02:24:19 21/03/2017
Quote: ArisaArtisan
Quote: HIR

I just didn't want to up and disappear like that. It didn't feel.. right to me. If that makes sense.

It makes sense. It just puts you in a small minority on this site. *shrug*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12 Posted: 03:02:18 21/03/2017
As others have pointed out, we've all done foolish stuff in the past. What's good about it is we learn from it and better ourselves.
Good to see you're well, Spyra.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#13 Posted: 03:56:27 21/03/2017
hey i remember you!!
i used to be greenlantern511 and then through a bunch of circumstances now im on my... third account...
also im a girl now so theres that

its hard to believe we're the same age tho :o its weird how much we've kinda grown up, huh?
i remember so much about you, but i really remember being at odds with you. i accept your apology, but id also like to give an apology of my own to you. im sorry for acting like such an immature dickhead, we were younger and less experienced, but that isnt an excuse. im really sorry for anything ive done to you. if i did do anything, i TRULY did not mean it. and i absolutely accept your apology <3

and hey, psychology is gonna get you pretty far in the job market!! i wish you well for your future endeavors, and i hope whatever path you choose treats you right!! i hope everything gets better soon!!

P.S.
im sorry for putting dynamite on that one minecraft thing ages ago, that was totally my fault and not an error, sorry for making you mad
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:38 21/03/2017 by StriderSwag
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#14 Posted: 03:58:17 21/03/2017
Yo Joe. No harm no foul.
#15 Posted: 04:05:22 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Thank you, everyone. Your comments mean a lot to me. :^)
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#16 Posted: 04:09:00 21/03/2017
Thank you, everyone. Your comments mean a lot to me. :^)

no problem!! i just hope you get out of this bad situation and into a better future!!

also fingers crossed for spyro remastered like crash n. sane trilogy
#17 Posted: 04:30:18 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
DEFINITELY fingers crossed for a classic spyro remaster. Ugh, the dream. :'^((
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#18 Posted: 04:38:34 21/03/2017
HOLY **** ITS SPYRA

I remember you, I doubt you remember me though.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#19 Posted: 04:46:58 21/03/2017
I'm really sorry that you have to put up with the issue of a breakup. I had to deal with it a lot myself for quite a while until my dad stepped up and put an end to it once and for all by getting rid of my so-called, sad, pathetic excuse for a mother for good. I definitely know how you feel, even though I'm no longer in that situation.

That aside, it's good to see you again.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#20 Posted: 05:01:28 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
HOLY **** ITS SPYRA

Oh, I remember you. Don't worry.
I'd rather not be called "Spyra" now, though. Brings back **** memories from 6th grade and under. lmao
But - that's besides the point. :^)

Quote: Iblistech
I'm really sorry that you have to put up with the issue of a breakup. I had to deal with it a lot myself for quite a while until my dad stepped up and put an end to it once and for all by getting rid of my so-called, sad, pathetic excuse for a mother for good. I definitely know how you feel, even though I'm no longer in that situation.

Yeah, neither of my parents are that.. great, per se. They never saw eye to eye on anything, and I never got the proper raising that I needed, and it always lead to me making stupid mistakes. I ended up having to teach myself most of the time.
---
#21 Posted: 05:02:34 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pixilism
welcome back! (even though you said you aren't staying) good to see you again!
glad to hear you're still hanging in there. you're a strong person and you can pull through your struggles smilie

It's been very, very hard, but it's reaped rewards for me, mostly. Thank you, by the way. :^)
---
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#22 Posted: 05:35:56 21/03/2017
HOLY **** ITS SPYRA

I'd rather not be called "Spyra" now, though. Brings back **** memories from 6th grade and under. lmao

Yeah, neither of my parents are that.. great, per se. They never saw eye to eye on anything, and I never got the proper raising that I needed, and it always lead to me making stupid mistakes. I ended up having to teach myself most of the time.

As far mine go, my dad was the one who raised me and had to do everything himself, while she did very little to nothing at all. Before he got rid of her for good, she yelled in my face and said that my sister and I were the worst thing to ever happen to her, that we should have never been born, which is absolutely disgraceful and downright disgusting. She did all kinds of terrible things to me, like throw me into the deep end of a swimming pool just because I wouldn't get in the water, and completely humiliated me in front of my sister, brother-in-law and some of their friends by bringing up my autism and used it as a crutch and an excuse to make me look bad. I never forgave her for it. I will NEVER forgive her for it, as well as all of her other heinous crimes against me and my sister. Speaking of my sister, she's never forgiven that disgrace of a mother either, and she never will, just like me.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:46:52 21/03/2017 by Iblistech
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#23 Posted: 05:48:16 21/03/2017
I remember you, I'm not sure if you remember me, I used to be the site's idiot, who finally got himself arrested and all that fun stuff smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#24 Posted: 15:47:14 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
HOLY **** ITS SPYRA

As far mine go, my dad was the one who raised me and had to do everything himself, while she did very little to nothing at all. Before he got rid of her for good, she yelled in my face and said that my sister and I were the worst thing to ever happen to her, that we should have never been born, which is absolutely disgraceful and downright disgusting. She did all kinds of terrible things to me, like throw me into the deep end of a swimming pool just because I wouldn't get in the water, and completely humiliated me in front of my sister, brother-in-law and some of their friends by bringing up my autism and used it as a crutch and an excuse to make me look bad. I never forgave her for it. I will NEVER forgive her for it, as well as all of her other heinous crimes against me and my sister. Speaking of my sister, she's never forgiven that disgrace of a mother either, and she never will, just like me.

Holy **** I'm sorry you had to go through all that. :^(( I hope things are better for you, now, though?

Quote: Spyroboy
I remember you, I'm not sure if you remember me, I used to be the site's idiot, who finally got himself arrested and all that fun stuff smilie

Oh, I remember you. Hopefully you're doing better now, though.
---
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#25 Posted: 16:05:55 21/03/2017
Hey, I totally remember you smilie It's good to hear that things seem to be looking up for ya, and I wish you the very best!

Quote: Spyroboy

"Used to be"? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:06:47 21/03/2017 by Dragon Lover
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#26 Posted: 16:07:55 21/03/2017
I remember you and your previous accounts here.

Seriously, don't worry about what you did here years ago. I don't expect anyone's behavior to remain the same over a period of several years.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#27 Posted: 16:17:54 21/03/2017
wb :^)
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#28 Posted: 16:38:14 21/03/2017
Hey, I remember you. It sure has been a while.

I'm glad to know that you're going forward! No need to apologize for anything either IMO. It's been so long that I don't even remember the stuff that you said/did, even though I think I had some arguments with you from time to time.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#29 Posted: 16:52:05 21/03/2017
I remember you! Being young and new and full of childish wonder back then, I don't really have any bad memories of you. It's incredible that you took the time to step back and make a post like this. I'm sure nobody here feels any ill will towards you, especially with how you've matured and with all you've learned. I didn't realize all that stuff was going on in your personal life. I hope you find the strength to move past it and focus on your passions. Good luck in your future endeavors!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#30 Posted: 17:52:26 21/03/2017
Sorry Arisa ;w; i didnt know.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#31 Posted: 20:04:31 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
wb :^)

o hey wolfo :^))

Quote: Samius
Hey, I remember you. It sure has been a while.

I'm glad to know that you're going forward! No need to apologize for anything either IMO. It's been so long that I don't even remember the stuff that you said/did, even though I think I had some arguments with you from time to time.

Thank you, and I think we did, but I guess they were too petty to be remembered. The past is in the past. :^)

Quote: ShadowMewX
I remember you! Being young and new and full of childish wonder back then, I don't really have any bad memories of you. It's incredible that you took the time to step back and make a post like this. I'm sure nobody here feels any ill will towards you, especially with how you've matured and with all you've learned. I didn't realize all that stuff was going on in your personal life. I hope you find the strength to move past it and focus on your passions. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Thank you!

Quote: Drawdler
I think I vaguely remember you? Does GamingMaster_76 sound familiar? No worries about anything you did anyway, everyone on this website was stupid in 2010. (That was also the first year after dark girl left.)

Yep, I remember. I barely remember dark girl, though.

Sorry Arisa ;w; i didnt know.

It's fine!
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#32 Posted: 04:50:48 22/03/2017
Hey! It's me, spyro fan 8! I remember we had a lot of fun hanging out on whirled a few times :) I came back last year, but in recent weeks I have been busy with working a lot of hours, plus the Zelda game came out, so that's where all my few hours of free time a week went. I know you said you aren't here to stay, but if you ever want to chat, hit me up. I'll reply eventually ^.^; good to hear from you again, though!
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#33 Posted: 17:01:29 22/03/2017
I remember thinking u were pretty cool?? you liked demi lovato a lot and that's nearly the extent of what I remember about you. Maybe we talked a lot at some point? i dunno.
I'm sorry if I ever did anything to wrong you, I really can't recall anything though.

I haven't really been on this website a lot in the past few years, either, to be honest.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:01:51 22/03/2017 by BigBoom
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#34 Posted: 18:52:05 22/03/2017
Ha I thought you were older.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#35 Posted: 23:11:39 22/03/2017
To be honest, I don't remember any of it. It's been years.
If I said anything to you that may of offended you, I apologize.

It's all in the past. I'm glad to hear you've moved on and are able to look back and reflect on your previous mistakes. Everyone has done something stupid on the internet (and in life) they wish they could take back, but there's nothing else you can do but own it and move forward.

Good luck in college and in art! I wish you all the best.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#36 Posted: 00:10:35 23/03/2017
Hey, it's cool. We were all pretty annoying back in the day. Glad to see you're doing good!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#37 Posted: 02:10:19 26/03/2017
HELLO! I'm so glad to see you back even if only for a few posts. We never really spoke but I remember you and remember thinking you were really cool smilie good luck in life, I hope the **** situation sorts out soon <3
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#38 Posted: 08:06:33 26/03/2017
Yo, cool to see you again, Spyra.
Hope all goes well, and may you never Spyral into debt.
---
Got it Memorized?
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#39 Posted: 07:32:09 01/04/2017
I think I've seen you before. Not sure we talked in the past but anyways welcome back! Those of us who went through the same processes all feel your pain. We are here for you!
---
SC
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me