Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Post crappy stories you made when you were younger!
Page 1 of 1
Post crappy stories you made when you were younger!
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#1 Posted: 21:14:30 20/03/2017 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=98814

Will somebody please go back in time and kick my 9-year-old self in the nuts for writing this crap?
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:18:51 20/03/2017 by Gengar Guy
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#2 Posted: 02:19:19 21/03/2017
The Cat, I also win something for it.

Quote:
There was a cat who ate cat food and say meow, meow, meow, and then the cat found a dead fish and ate it, then it found a magic crystal and touched it, turned into a lion and walk into the jungle, the end.

This is a legit story i did, I think i still have the book for it, which is a complilation of stories writen by children from three different schools, there was an awesome fantasy story about a conflict and there were even dragons in it, also some of them were so unoriginal.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:20:49 21/03/2017 by KeybasHedKey
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 02:33:12 21/03/2017
In kindergarten or something I wrote and illustrated some story about a turkey on thanksgiving. It got hunted and stuffed but was still alive for some reason. Pretty morbid in hindsight
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#4 Posted: 10:59:24 21/03/2017
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96026 I use every opportunity I can get to bring this up.

Also in first grade I drew a comic about a kid murdering a bully with a firework, there was blood and everything.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#5 Posted: 17:31:37 21/03/2017
Oh my god
If I still had my old old computer id copy one of the unfinished Skylanders fanfictions I made on it when I was like eight (I just called them Skylanders stories at the time I had no clue what a fanfiction was) complete with shipping
I actually legit think there was a Whirlwind X Sunburn thing there
And then one I almost finished which was in grade 5 where I wrote the Spyro chompy book thing but with Stealthy Elf instead of Spyro and she died and went to heaven at some point where she met my at the time recently deceased grandfather...
My old writing was so bad
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 17:16:52 22/03/2017
Quote:
The first Dragon Hero, and also the last for at least a century, was a black dragon named Spaceflight. He was always curious and eager to learn. But he was trained in the ways of war, until one fateful day. That was when he found a rare artifact: The Talons of Power. With it, he could have the power to rule the world. He used its power instead to save it from a terrible destruction. Then he decided to form a group to defeat evil when it comes. The group was called........The Dragon Heroes.
Only the dragons with the purest of heart could join. It saved the entire world many times, before getting broken apart by the Skull Dragon. It's memory was lost, forgotten, until the coming of Cloudscape, a Star Dragon.

Fifth grade. First chapter of a book. The rest is only marginally better.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 18:55:25 22/03/2017
lol
http://iceydragoness.deviantar...Story-332010986

This is the edited version with proper spelling too.
BorisTheParrot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1117
#8 Posted: 15:38:01 23/03/2017
I was obsessed with dragons when I was a kid, so I told everyone at my school that I kept a pet dragon in my shed. No joke, a handful of people actually believed me. It went so far that I would talk about my "pet dragon" in my school diary and read it out to the class.

Ahh, what I give to be back in primary school.
---
"Don't criticise what you can't understand" - Bob Dylan
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#9 Posted: 17:52:27 26/03/2017
I have the beginning of a Legend of Spyro fanfic I wrote in a journal that I was planning to post on DS. Thank goodness I didn't. It sucks. Though I still have drawings of the main villain (Terradakk, a wyvern- I have no clue how he would even fit into TLoS' lore), Spyro and Cynder's nest of eggs (Shadow, Sierra and an unnamed one, but for the record I didn't name Shadow; I asked my friend to name it and that's where that came from) and a group of dragons that I guess were supposed to replace the guardians (Voltara and Boltenant, who were the electric dragons: Voltara has a jittery way of speaking that was embarrassingly written, and Conif and Decidee, the earth dragons). Um, here we go.

Spyro fanfiction #1: The Sign of Darkness
Prolouge
[sic]
Spyro and Cynder glided down onto the soft grass of the vast meadow. Everything seemed much more peaceful now that the pair had defeated the Dark Master, Malefor. Malefor had attempted to destroy the world, but using the majority of his power, Spyro had saved the day. As soon as he lighted down, Spyro collapsed into a heap of purple scales. Cynder gazed down at him, understanding that he was weakened from his recent triumph. So she, too, snuggled down beside him and rested.
Spyro walked through a dark area that he didn't recognise [sic]. In fact, it seemed completely black, but wait! There was a ball of light a bit farther in front of him! Spyro rushed to it, and he felt that everything was getting lit up. He noticed a silluette [sic] to his left, and quickly faced that direction. The silluette [sic] was of a dragon- he felt like he knew it even though he'd never seen it before. The dragon opened its eyes, which were a blinding shade of yellow, and nodded to Spyro, who then bowed down to it. Spyro then felt his body transform and as he tried to look down to see what was happening, his eyes popped open as he noticed a frantic Cynder shaking his body. "I'm up, I'm up!" Spyro mumbled as he got up and shook himself. "Thank goodness!" Cynder sighed as she stood up beside Spyro and nuzzled him.
"So now that Malefor is defeated, we are free to be together and roam the world!" Cynder exclaimed happily. "We could start by lofting off near that cliff and discovering what lies beyond those thick woods." Cynder gestured with her paw. "Yeah, sounds great," Spyro agreed. "Let's go."
So Spyro and Cynder met up with the three Guardians, Volteer, Cyril and Terrador, along with the new fire Guardian Charcoal. Those four in turn gathered many adventurous dragons and set of for a new land. For many years they traveled, until they managed to settle in an area that soon came to be known as [multiple names written and erased] Custodis City, or "Guardian City" in the ancient language [multiple names written and erased] Dragtin, in honor of the dragons that led them there. However, our story takes place 7 years later...

Chapter 1
"Spyro, wake up!" Spyro opened one eye and gazed at Cynder, his mate, who was waiting patiently for him. Spyro yawned and clambered out of his section of the den. The pair of dragons walked out of the den and went outside to watch the sunrise, as they did every morning. "What a beautiful day." Cynder closed her eye and felt the breeze. Spyro looked at Cynder, who beamed at him and told him two simple words: "I'm pregnant!"
Spyro walked into the market and took a deep breath. The words Cynder had mouthed lingered in his head. Pregnant! A baby dragon to look after! How exciting! He looked around the market and gazed at the fruit section. All the rounded fruits and colors reminded him of eggs. Was the hatchling going to be a fire dragon, an egg bright and polished as an apple? Perhaps an earth dragon with a shell as big, thick and strong as a cantaloupe. But there was always a chance of it being something unique like the dragon fruit. He nodded. Yes, he'd select the dragon fruit for good luck. As he walked back home (it wasn't that far) he didn't notice that his paw prints left behind were a rather dark, shady color of black.
Cynder noticed Spyro's shadow enter the den first, and then saw Spyro. It's probably the lighting, Cynder thought. "So, Spyro, why don't we go out and visit our friends?" "Which ones?" Spyro and Cynder stared at each other. They knew every dragon in the village! "Let's just spread the word." Suddenly there was rapid knocking on their door.

I'm gonna stop there. I actually do have a chapter three, but it's so dumb and poorly-written that I'm actually really embarrassed! Voltara and Boltenant are at the door, and Voltara is also expecting eggs. So are all of their friends. How convenient. The Chronicler also gets a vision of Spyro and Cynder's eggs, and as I put it, "This led the Chronicler, Ignitus, to believe that the fate of these eggs would turn the world upside down." Plz save me. Why do I torture myself reading this? smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#10 Posted: 18:18:41 26/03/2017
I wasn't much of a writer before coming here, so really, the closest thing I can imagine to crappy stories I've wrote are some of my earliest RP posts.

Also, I did at one point write my own lore for just about everything in the Minecraft universe. *shudders*
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11 Posted: 19:19:31 26/03/2017
My entire life is a bad story.
---
Bruh
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12 Posted: 23:58:12 26/03/2017
When I was in second or third grade I wrote about two kings, one black and one white, who were enemies and hated each other. The black king was planning to attack the white king's kingdom, but the latter found out. The white king and his army then attacked the black king's kingdom, and killed everyone. But then, for whatever reason, the white king felt remorse, and then placed a flower on the rubble of the black king's castle.

What happened to me when I was younger
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#13 Posted: 02:42:32 27/03/2017
They are all gone, but I wrote some dumb stories about a character called the brain monster. Giant evil robot with a mutating human brain inside.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#14 Posted: 03:01:13 27/03/2017
The F Gang: Where Phineas and Ferb team up with Johnny Test, Dukey, Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, and Dib in order to take down the combined forced of Dr. Doofenshmirtz, the Brainfreezer, Vicky, and Zim. Other villains also include HIM from the Powerpuff Girls and the Chameleon from TUFF Puppy. See for yourself.

I remember I once had a petition to make it a real series. Yes. Seriously.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me