Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro 3D [CLOSED] > "Music by Alan Silverstri" and other things like that...
Page 1 of 1
"Music by Alan Silverstri" and other things like that... [CLOSED]
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#1 Posted: 23:46:53 03/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I still have bad memories of the Mario Bros. movie and the Tomb Raider movie... I could easily see a lot go wrong with this.

Here's some examples:

Music By Alan Silverstri: Instead of using the actual game composers, we'll use somebody else who doesn't even have a clue as to what the game is! (well, he's got kids, chances of them playing a Spyro game are probably high)

Humanize Me!: I wonder what Malefor will look like if he were made a human (Sort of like what happened to Bowser in the Super Mario Bros. movie)

Anyway, feel free to make up other "possible problems" in this topic...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#2 Posted: 15:15:40 14/02/2009
Obviously they won't make Malefor human now in the year 2009.
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#3 Posted: 16:37:22 14/02/2009
the movie could not follow a storline close to the game,causing alot to complain and we wont here the end of it until they get wat they want,and Spyro would be known as something horrible because anyone who hasnt played the games will read the critics reveiws,which it seems the critics are out to ruin the world cause they have nothing better to do.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#4 Posted: 00:46:28 15/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Not all critics are out to get everyone; it's just the whole "view the minority as the majority" thing that they have.

But yeah, I don't see this movie going all that good, considering they pretty much have it made if they just pay attention and use the Sierra trilogy storyline as is, but knowing Hollywood, they love to "glitter" things up.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me