First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Parts Wishlist
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#51 Posted: 22:29:10 14/02/2017
Quote: Corn_Hornet
It looks like around 4 each of the non-gear or weapon parts (head, ears, arms, etc.) are available currently in chests without the expansion packs. I just found half robot ears in one.

There's a new music effect (8 Bit) in the Ro-Bow pack and a new voice effect (Spooky) in the Wildstorm pack. I was hoping for a new voice or 2.

All of the new weapons and set parts look like they're only in the level packs...not sure if that means you get them instantly when you add the packs, if they're only in chests found in the new levels, or if they're available to be found in any imaginite chest once you've added the new levels.

Well, they are probably from the radios in each of the new levels they had to have something for those since there is one in every level.

I have a feeling that the new parts (at least most of them) will only be available from chests in the new levels. They already have a way to limit what kind of part you will find in a chest - like on the first level in the cave you always get a weapon even if you have them all, they have Spyro scripted to tell you how cool the new weapon looks. I doubt we will be able to grind out the first level and/or the Undead zone to get all the new parts, but maybe once you unlock the level they can appear in any chest.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#52 Posted: 22:36:21 14/02/2017
Not sure if you already read the posts on General Discussion, defpally, but you're mostly right. 4 sets are free right now(plus the Shield Maiden set which you get in the new area anyway), all other 36 are "Find in Level Pack", and it's not said which one in the menu just yet. There are non-set parts but then you'll have to look through menus to see what is up for grabs.

edit: holy crap I'm blind. I can use the Goopy Set for a ghost character(as long as the color can be edited), I'll just have to settle with a regular class.

Now that people went to get the free parts, doesn't seem like they included too much of what wr wanted, but a lot of multipurpose stuff that fits nicely with old ones - the Precious Gems Legs and the Castle Chest(not sure about names) look VERY useful, especially since the latter isn't the long skirt we wanted, but it's bigger than the others.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 09:58:45 15/02/2017 by Bifrost
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#53 Posted: 23:26:58 26/02/2017
Wouldn't mind a multi-faced head or a body that could have multiple arms.
A cool idea for future Imaginator parts would consist of rarer mythical creatures besides having Dragon bodies. Multiple armed character with a multi-faced head. Different powers, though the one theyve got aren't bad, to break the monotony of basically having the same powers regardless of element or class
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me