darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Switch version of Imaginators will not support traps or vehicles.
Page 1 of 1
Switch version of Imaginators will not support traps or vehicles.
Titancrasher01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4325
#1 Posted: 20:16:51 02/02/2017 | Topic Creator
https://www.destructoid.com/sk...ch-416224.phtml

That's disappointing for those who enjoy the racing part of the game.
---
PANCAKES!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#2 Posted: 20:19:34 02/02/2017
There's a racing part of the game?

EDIT: Yes, that was sarcasm.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:23:56 02/02/2017 by Wishblade
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#3 Posted: 20:29:55 02/02/2017
Not news. The lack of racing was mentioned when Imaginators was revealed as a Switch launch title.

Though I did just have an epiphany that they most likely stripped the racing due to network issues... Either they didn't know how to add network functionality to a Switch game (like Nintendo not providing the information) or they couldn't get it to work/have time to troubleshoot it before they needed to submit the build it for a certification. (I find it really hard to believe they'd do it because Traps are racing boosts in the other games but can't be scanned into the Switch version...)
Dalton977622 Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#4 Posted: 22:56:02 02/02/2017
Well maybe for the NFC Reader but if the Switch Version has the ability to still use the Portal of Power (mainly the Traptainium Portal if you have Traps) You can add them into your collection. For me, A Toys to Life game without something to place on kinda breaks the purpose ESPECIALLY for something that made the genre first. To me, I've rather use the Wii U version. I would use the Switch to play Zelda or something. Hopefully the Wii U has the update of a new Adventure Pack too.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#5 Posted: 23:08:01 02/02/2017
Dalton, yes, the Wii U will get the patch update adding the Cursed Tiki Temple level pack.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me