Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > hey what one of these characters is your fave?
Page 1 of 1
hey what one of these characters is your fave?
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 00:44:49 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
just curious, cause these are the characters for mine and my friend's webcomic that we're making

[User Posted Image]

from left to right

Phil
- Probably the most easy going of the group
- Really likes cute things, has a weakness for em
- Probably the most sane of the group actually
- Cat lover, however mildy allergic to them. Really wants a hairless cat as a pet
- Treats his electronics as if they were his own children
- Very accident prone
- Suicide Squad is life
- Completely and utterly lost without his glasses

Tyler
-Gay
-Can't be left alone in the dark
-Watches too many Romance and Comedy Movies
-Adores pink
-Addiction to scented candles
-Sometimes puts his hair in a pony tail
-Says the weirdest **** you'll ever hear

Felix
- Sharp teeth, no one knows why tho
- Canadian
- so optimistic it's actually a little creepy at times
- Short
- Is in the Furry Fandom
- Is also a otaku (also a sucker for shipping yaoi ships) (cosplays too)
- Draws a lot
- Sometimes tries to act tough, but no where near that. Has been called a cinnamon roll multiple times and tries his best not to be one.
- Horror fan
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 01:15:43 18/01/2017
Quote: prextail202
- Suicide Squad is life
-Gay
- Is in the Furry Fandom

Oh... Oh... Oh.

Okay just kidding. I liked your characters personalities. I can see you can create some really funny stuff with it. I liked them overall. Can't choose a favorite though.
---
Bruh
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#3 Posted: 01:17:43 18/01/2017
Felix is my fave of these three.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 01:50:18 18/01/2017
begone traveler, for this is not the website you seek.

tbh i'm curious is to how "furry" is a character trait

like is he gonna go through a character arc in which he overcomes his urge to **** the other dude's hairless cat (those things are nasty btw but hey furries)
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5 Posted: 01:53:17 18/01/2017
I like Phil.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 01:54:02 18/01/2017
I like Phil, but that's probably because he sounds a lot like me. smilie
---
Purple dragon.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#7 Posted: 01:55:22 18/01/2017
Tyler cuz he's gay and that's gay, just like me!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 02:04:05 18/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Tyler cuz he's gay and that's gay, just like me!

That's pretty gay.
---
Bruh
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#9 Posted: 02:21:29 18/01/2017
Quote: hardcoreignitor

like is he gonna go through a character arc in which he overcomes his urge to **** the other dude's hairless cat (those things are nasty btw but hey furries)

Let me point out a few things.

Furry =/= zoophilia.

A Furry is a anthropomorphic animal or an enthusiast for animals with human characteristics (and occasionally dressing up as an animal of human characteristics). If you look up on google to figure out what furry means. Also not every furry is into the sex stuff.

Zoophilia is having a fixation to having intercourse with animals (specifically animals that do not have human characteristics).

Talk about stereotyping people.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#10 Posted: 22:02:04 18/01/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75

The Tumblr joke was barely funny the first time you made it, please kindly go back to Reddit.

Also, being a furry =/= wanting to have intercourse with an actual animal. Especially since not all furries are into the sexual side of things.
(And even then, most of the ones that are into the sexual side aren't into actual zoophilia)

You're probably joking, but still...

ouch, the irony hurts

"stop using an overused joke!" *proceeds to use an overused joke*
---
nyeheheheheh

cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#11 Posted: 22:33:56 18/01/2017
TIL that being gay is a character trait

the more you know

Quote: Trix Master 100

Let me point out a few things.

Furry =/= zoophilia.

A Furry is a anthropomorphic animal or an enthusiast for animals with human characteristics (and occasionally dressing up as an animal of human characteristics). If you look up on google to figure out what furry means. Also not every furry is into the sex stuff.

Zoophilia is having a fixation to having intercourse with animals (specifically animals that do not have human characteristics).

Talk about stereotyping people.

also this. I'm not a furry (although I am a fan of anthropomorphic animals................ wait), but this should just be common sense.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:13 18/01/2017 by cowpowa23
#12 Posted: 01:36:02 19/01/2017
ah yes, the old "everyone's allowed to make jokes about touchy subjects except hci" bit.

gets funnier everytime
---
nyeheheheheh

#13 Posted: 01:38:01 19/01/2017
ah yes, the old "everyone's allowed to make jokes about touchy subjects except hci" bit.

gets funnier everytime

That wasn't even remotely close to sounding sarcastic or comedic, though. Your post made it seem like you legitimately believe that Furries **** animals which is SO not the case. How are we at fault for your ****ty joke?
King_PikaII Green Sparx Gems: 270
#14 Posted: 01:38:50 19/01/2017
I'd say gay can be a character trait. Straight is a character trait too. As is furry. There are many things that can affect personality.

I don't really see what's wrong with furries, considering that zoophilia is unrelated. Most furry characters are more human anyway, and of course Rouge the Bat exists.
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:40:43 19/01/2017 by King_PikaII
#15 Posted: 01:45:40 19/01/2017

gets funnier everytime

That wasn't even remotely close to sounding sarcastic or comedic, though. Your post made it seem like you legitimately believe that Furries **** animals which is SO not the case. How are we at fault for your ****ty joke?

ok so maybe, and just maybe, my sources are still working on this one

humour is subjective

i mean you guys find the "LOL HCI MENTIONED REDDIT THAT ONE TIME LOL REDDIT" bit gosh darn hilarious so who are you to judge
---
nyeheheheheh

#16 Posted: 01:50:07 19/01/2017

gets funnier everytime

ok so maybe, and just maybe, my sources are still working on this one

humour is subjective

i mean you guys find the "LOL HCI MENTIONED REDDIT THAT ONE TIME LOL REDDIT" bit gosh darn hilarious so who are you to judge

Yes, humor is subjective. I agree! Nothing should be off limits in comedy.

Here's the thing... Your "joke" was written so poorly that it caused us to believe that you were serious in thinking that all furries want to screw animals, when that is CLEARLY not the case! Hell, I'm still convinced that you do believe that, but I'm just an idiot that doesn't get your genius comedy.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#17 Posted: 01:51:08 19/01/2017
Quote: King_PikaII
I'd say gay can be a character trait. Straight is a character trait too. As is furry. There are many things that can affect personality.

I don't really see what's wrong with furries, considering that zoophilia is unrelated. Most furry characters are more human anyway, and of course Rouge the Bat exists.

No. No they aren't.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#18 Posted: 01:52:58 19/01/2017
I don't see what's wrong with Reddit anyway. I use r/AceAttorney since it's one of the best Ace Attorney communities on the web.

Quote: parisruelz12

No. No they aren't.

No they aren't what? Personality traits or more human?
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#19 Posted: 01:56:31 19/01/2017
I don't see what's wrong with Reddit anyway. I use r/AceAttorney since it's one of the best Ace Attorney communities on the web.

No. No they aren't.

Personality trait. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#20 Posted: 01:57:06 19/01/2017
tell us more about their personalities
#21 Posted: 01:59:15 19/01/2017

No. No they aren't.

Personality trait. smilie

I guess I can see your point, but people of a similar orientation typically associate together more. There are ways that different people act. It's not a big part of personalities, but anything involving dating is a personality trait in my eyes. Same with being Ace.
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#22 Posted: 18:58:51 19/01/2017
lol tyler is a gaylord
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#23 Posted: 19:27:06 19/01/2017
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
lol tyler is a gaylord

lol ur a gaylord ;)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me