Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Another terrible product that exists:
Page 1 of 1
Another terrible product that exists:
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1 Posted: 21:39:43 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
A toothbrush that videos and can live stream the inside of you mouth. New youtube channel idea: Watch Me Brush My Teeth.
---
Dead
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 21:42:57 17/01/2017
But that's useful though... it gives people the ability to closely examine their mouth and see where they need to brush/floss more. This is actually pretty cool if you ask me!
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#3 Posted: 21:45:00 17/01/2017
But that's useful though... it gives people the ability to closely examine their mouth and see where they need to brush/floss more. This is actually pretty cool if you ask me!
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 21:51:11 17/01/2017
Quote: SuperSpyroFan55

Reported cuz ur a meanie

[User Posted Image]
#5 Posted: 21:51:36 17/01/2017
dady plz
---
#6 Posted: 21:57:47 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Maybe not terrible product, but a terrible use I thought up. Now, for something that is completely useless for almost all purposes, here's the Quirky Egg Minder Wink App Enabled Smart Egg Tray. And for anyone who doesn't want to click the link, here's some information that it's amazon page gives:

• It syncs with your smartphone to tell you how many eggs you've got at home (up to 14) and when they're going bad.
  • Wirelessly connects to your mobile device to track the number of eggs you have and tell you when they're going bad
  • In-tray LED lights indicate the oldest egg, while push notifications alert you when you're running low.
  • Check Egg Minder while at the store; you'll never be in a scramble for a good egg again.

• Why the **** would you ever need this? You can't just examine the damn eggs yourself? And here's the product description:

Quote: Amazon
    Quirky and GE comes the Wink Egg Minder Smart Egg Tray that adds a new level of intelligence to your everyday lives and the kitchen. The Egg Minder features a built-in Wi-Fi chip to allow it to sync up to your smart device via the Wink app. Once paired with your smartphone or tablet you can now open the app from anywhere to view how many eggs you have which can be incredibly handy on impromptu grocery shopping trips or if you simply just don't think to check on your egg count before heading out the door. This alone is very convenient but the Egg Minder can still do more. In the actual egg crate next to each egg is an LED light that will alert you to which egg of the bunch is the oldest and should be used next and when that egg is removed from the Egg Minder the next oldest will be indicated and so on. The Egg Minder will also communicate with you through various push-notifications to alert you to when an egg has gone bad, an egg is close to going bad, and even set the Egg Minder to notify you when you are running low on eggs. The Wink app will allow you to choose at what amount of eggs left you want to be notified since a family of five is more likely to run out of eggs quicker than someone living on their own. Up to 14 eggs can be stored in the Egg Minder at one time and to keep the eggs safe while in your refrigerator it also comes with a protective covering. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) and is compatible iOS 6 and above, iPhone 4 and above, and Android OS 2.2 and higher

It says it "can be incredibly handy on impromptu grocery shopping trips or if you simply just don't think to check on your egg count before heading out the door." How about you just go "oh no, I forgot to check if I needed eggs before leaving" instead of spending $11.99 on this thing. Is it such a common occurrence that you need to spend 11.99 on this? (Also, according to reviews it doesn't really work.)
    ---
    Dead
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:09 17/01/2017 by mega spyro
    84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
    #7 Posted: 22:08:24 17/01/2017
    ---
    “No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
    Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
    #8 Posted: 22:12:13 17/01/2017
    Quote: mega spyro
    Maybe not terrible product, but a terrible use I thought up. Now, for something that is completely useless for almost all purposes, here's the Quirky Egg Minder Wink App Enabled Smart Egg Tray. And for anyone who doesn't want to click the link, here's some information that it's amazon page gives:

• It syncs with your smartphone to tell you how many eggs you've got at home (up to 14) and when they're going bad.
  • Wirelessly connects to your mobile device to track the number of eggs you have and tell you when they're going bad
  • In-tray LED lights indicate the oldest egg, while push notifications alert you when you're running low.
  • Check Egg Minder while at the store; you'll never be in a scramble for a good egg again.

• Why the **** would you ever need this? You can't just examine the damn eggs yourself? And here's the product description:

Quote: Amazon
    Quirky and GE comes the Wink Egg Minder Smart Egg Tray that adds a new level of intelligence to your everyday lives and the kitchen. The Egg Minder features a built-in Wi-Fi chip to allow it to sync up to your smart device via the Wink app. Once paired with your smartphone or tablet you can now open the app from anywhere to view how many eggs you have which can be incredibly handy on impromptu grocery shopping trips or if you simply just don't think to check on your egg count before heading out the door. This alone is very convenient but the Egg Minder can still do more. In the actual egg crate next to each egg is an LED light that will alert you to which egg of the bunch is the oldest and should be used next and when that egg is removed from the Egg Minder the next oldest will be indicated and so on. The Egg Minder will also communicate with you through various push-notifications to alert you to when an egg has gone bad, an egg is close to going bad, and even set the Egg Minder to notify you when you are running low on eggs. The Wink app will allow you to choose at what amount of eggs left you want to be notified since a family of five is more likely to run out of eggs quicker than someone living on their own. Up to 14 eggs can be stored in the Egg Minder at one time and to keep the eggs safe while in your refrigerator it also comes with a protective covering. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) and is compatible iOS 6 and above, iPhone 4 and above, and Android OS 2.2 and higher

It says it "can be incredibly handy on impromptu grocery shopping trips or if you simply just don't think to check on your egg count before heading out the door." How about you just go "oh no, I forgot to check if I needed eggs before leaving" instead of spending $11.99 on this thing. Is it such a common occurrence that you need to spend 11.99 on this? (Also, according to reviews it doesn't really work.)

But that's useful though... it gives people the ability to closely examine their eggs and see when they need to buy some more. This is actually pretty cool if you ask me!
    #9 Posted: 22:23:43 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Bryman04
    *large post*

But that's useful though... it gives people the ability to closely examine their eggs and see when they need to buy some more. This is actually pretty cool if you ask me!

Situation: you forgot to check if you needed to buy eggs before going shopping. Do you think you need more eggs? Solutions:

• Yes, I think I need to buy eggs = buy eggs.
  • No, I don't think I need to buy eggs = don't buy eggs.
  • I'm not sure if I need eggs = it's still cheaper to buy a carton of eggs even if you don't need them than to buy this thing (which apparently doesn't work very well anyway).
  • ---
    Dead
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:24:47 17/01/2017 by mega spyro
    Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
    #10 Posted: 23:09:02 17/01/2017
    This is a terrible idea. Now the FBI can see how many eggs I have in my fridge smilie They're on to all of us, I'm telling you!!!!
    ---
    Purple dragon.
    Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
    #11 Posted: 00:10:46 18/01/2017
    Anyone gonna spend $400 on a toothbrush? It's only $300 if you preorder it.
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #12 Posted: 01:01:18 18/01/2017
    i saw this one selfie stick/dildo hybrid that could take a photo from inside your vagina

good stuff
    #13 Posted: 01:17:04 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
    Quote: ZapNorris
    i saw this one selfie stick/dildo hybrid that could take a photo from inside your vagina

good stuff

If aliens ever decide to destroy the planet, this will be the only reason they need to give to justify it.
    ---
    Dead
    Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
    #14 Posted: 01:51:45 18/01/2017

good stuff

[User Posted Image]

-----
    ---
    Purple dragon.
    hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
    #15 Posted: 01:52:45 18/01/2017

good stuff

i feel like we're dodging the elephant in the room here

WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND SUCH A THING YOU'RE LIKE 12
    ---
    nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
    #16 Posted: 02:14:14 18/01/2017
    Quote: hardcoreignitor

good stuff

i know no mercy. only inevitable death and digital cow milking

who do you think i am, pokemon2? lmao
    Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
    #17 Posted: 02:34:05 18/01/2017
    I mean at least there's some use in that. Unlike the selfie broom or the cage helmet/bubble helmet.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    #18 Posted: 03:09:24 18/01/2017

good stuff

If I was a female I would buy that
    ---
    “No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
    Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
    #19 Posted: 03:22:15 18/01/2017

good stuff

If aliens ever decide to destroy the planet, this will be the only reason they need to give to justify it.

lol as if they don't have fun with their rectal photography kits
    #20 Posted: 04:47:52 18/01/2017
    Quote: Big Green

good stuff

lol as if they don't have fun with their rectal photography kits

the aliens probably have better vagina cams than us

they don't need our inferior vaginal recording devices, they have genitalia recording devices years ahead of us.
    SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
    #21 Posted: 05:23:45 18/01/2017
    Quote: 84skylanderdude

good stuff

What's stopping you now? You have 2 holes
    ---
    Ligi
    willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
    #22 Posted: 07:13:33 18/01/2017

good stuff

>implying you're not 12
    parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
    #23 Posted: 08:25:32 18/01/2017
    Quote: willspyro

good stuff

>implying you're not 12

i don't think hci is 12..

Zap, maybe.
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...
    #24 Posted: 17:06:41 18/01/2017
    Quote: parisruelz12

>implying you're not 12

Zap, maybe.

I just assume everyone on this site is twelve while some try to hide it by saying that they were born in the 90s on their profile page.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:07:32 18/01/2017 by SuperSpyroFan55
    StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
    #25 Posted: 21:19:23 18/01/2017
    Is dental fetish really a new thing now?

---
    Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
    #26 Posted: 21:56:38 18/01/2017
    Quote: SoulFly

good stuff

What's stopping you now? You have 2 holes

Um because it's not made for that duh lol what are you an idiot you can't ever use something for anything other than what it's labeled as
    ---
    willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
    #27 Posted: 23:40:41 18/01/2017
    Quote: parisruelz12

>implying you're not 12

Zap, maybe.

Well hci acts like it.
    Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
    #28 Posted: 23:56:09 18/01/2017
    lol what are you an idiot you can't ever use something for anything other than what it's labeled as

Wait, really? Damn it...

*Throws away bottle of lotion*
    ---
    Boop me if you see this.
    Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
    #29 Posted: 01:08:56 19/01/2017
    You think that's a terrible product?

You ain't seen nothing yet...

[User Posted Image]
    ---
    I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
    Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
    #30 Posted: 22:11:25 19/01/2017
    Poopy-Time Fun Shapes has a professional use? Sounds like an interesting profession.
    ---
    Boop me if you see this.
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me