darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Torn between Battle Class/Elemental Combination
Page 1 of 1
Torn between Battle Class/Elemental Combination
godzilla2099 Red Sparx Gems: 30
#1 Posted: 01:35:24 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I have a light and life crystal. I want to make a sorcerer and bow slinger. Thing is, I can't decide who should get what. I checked out the elemental power for creation crystal page but still torn.

Anybody tried one of these combinations or have an opinion?

Thanks
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#2 Posted: 01:44:30 17/01/2017
I beat Kaos with my light bowslinger. The light dash keeps him at a safe distance to fire arrows. He's pretty OP.
I haven't played that much with my sorcerer, so I'm honestly not the best one to advise on that combo.
---
Any last wishes?
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#3 Posted: 03:05:05 17/01/2017
I have a Light Bowslinger too, with the light dash and she's one of my stronger imaginators.

Bowslingers are good with an evasion/dash move to help them get out of tight spots. Life doesn't have a dash available, but the sheep skill might work OK.

I have 1 Sorcerer on a Water crystal, but she dies a lot...not sure what the best element/skill combo would be.

Actually, if you watch Buuzer's path guide videos he made a Light Bowslinger and a Light Sorcerer...seeing them in action might help you decide:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=132964
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:10:15 17/01/2017 by Corn_Hornet
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me