darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Is Imaginators really the best game to end on?
Page 1 of 1
Is Imaginators really the best game to end on?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 03:35:55 08/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Because, TBH, I don think so.

If Imaginators really is the last game, I want to say I don't think Imaginators is the best game to end on. Sure, The cast is the best since TT, maybe even SF, and the the gimmick is the best to end on, except to maybe Level creation. In my opinion, the story, levels and M.A.P. don't feel fitting at all. The levels in Imaginators are great, but when compared to SSC's level ideas, they feel less unique and more bland. Story is total crap and I didn't expect another epic story like SSC, in fact I wanted something lighter in tone and what we got was way to light. M.A.P. is the right idea, but with poor design and execution. It should have been bigger and the entire environment should have been less clustered up islands themed after a certain level and more just a giant series of islands that, while some were themed a certain element, should have felt like they all belonged together, felt natural and flowed well. At the very least they should have made the camera closer to the Skylander to make it seem bigger.

The elemental levels are great as well, but should have been more original in design instead of Volcano level #3 and undead skeleton island #6. They just should have done something more out of the box and original when it came to environmental design

I love the game, but Imaginators, while having great ideas, has some damn poor execution.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:37:33 08/01/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2 Posted: 04:23:20 08/01/2017
Game is not perfect but I would say yes for the following reasons:

• Playable Kaos figure
  • Character creation gimmick
  • Pretty much the best cast of characters
  • All Skylanders from previous games are playable
  • Racing is included (I would have preferred something else, but if you ignore the fact Superchargers exists, this is a good addition to the game)
---
bye
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#3 Posted: 04:42:42 08/01/2017
Looking at it from Activision's point of view it probably is. I like some of what you're suggesting but given how low the sales are I think they would be glad they didn't spend anymore on the design of it.

But better to finish on this than Superchargers which had some good elements to it (unique level designs etc) but was really a rubbish game from a game play point of view. Ordinary roster, not enough battle areas for Skylanders and vehicles which was such a silly idea.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#4 Posted: 06:01:45 08/01/2017
On the one hand, there's definitely a lot they could build on using the ideas introduced in Imaginators (The M.A.P. could be expanded on and improved, the custom Skylanders idea could be built on, more villains could be made into Skylanders), so they could no doubt end on a better game by making a better execution of the Imaginators template.

On the other hand, there's a good chance a sequel would have just thrown out a lot of the new additions (the most likely being the imaginators themselves) for the sake of a desperate new gimmick, in which case we'd more or less be back where Superchargers left us.

But mostly I just think people are glad the series didn't go out on Superchargers.
---
Boop me if you see this.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 13:26:20 08/01/2017
SI ha some strong points like the map, gimmick, endless arena and printing your own imaginators which prevent the Game of being a bland finale.

However It has also very weaks points which are not the dreamed ending honestly: the story (probably the worst of the whole series), level artístic design (very little undead and dark theme, fail to deliver wowness like cloud kingdom and library did in SC), little new side modes with good replay value (except arena) and old Skylanders being very underpowered.

Overall I would say it's not the perfect ending but not abad one neither. I would have loved to see a skylander Game with strong online multiplayer capabilities, but I Guess it's too late for that.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#6 Posted: 13:44:23 08/01/2017
I dont want this game to be the last but looks like we dont have many options but that now smilie . but if you ask me i dont think this is a proper ending but on the contrary, this can be a new beginning to a completly new story arc.

think about it, we have the usuel staff: same npcs and some new ones, kaos as the villain (i if it willl be the end, i'm almost gonna miss this creep) but there is one element that is truly different in maners of lore: brain. brain is an ancient, the god like beings the were Mentioned countless times in the lore of skylands but were never seen till now. i believe that brain could have been the opaning shot to an entire story arc that is dedicated to the very mthology of skylands and might show us some awsome lore.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:33:24 08/01/2017 by Buuzer
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7 Posted: 14:37:14 08/01/2017
Maybe it's the best gameplay we'll get, but yeah, story wise, it should never have been the end. Drawdler said it best and I'll add: the writing, plain and simple, tries to rip off of Academy and fails spetacularly. Maybe TT was too carefree and SC was too rushed to the end all lore, but at least they were somewhat refreshing and feel like they fit. Imaginators has too much meta, too much convenience, too much "oh but you don't care, dear player" and none of the things that make the tone work elsewhere.

And the cliffhanger that ends like an unfinished cutscene. Ugh. I'd give money even if we got another big comic to end everything, at least it'd answer more questions than it creates.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 14:59:15 08/01/2017
Quote: omer1698
brain
is an ancient

Isn't that a spoiler, my dear friend?
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:41 08/01/2017 by Buuzer
#9 Posted: 15:06:48 08/01/2017
Quote: Crash10
brain
is an ancient

arnt everyone knows that alradey?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:55 08/01/2017 by Buuzer
#10 Posted: 15:09:08 08/01/2017
brain
is an ancient

I... Didn't... Until now...

Can't be angry with you I guess.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:34:14 08/01/2017 by Buuzer
#11 Posted: 15:10:23 08/01/2017

I... Didn't... Until now...

Can't be angry with you I guess.

sorry, thought that everyone knows that alradey.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#12 Posted: 16:42:58 09/01/2017
I like Imaginators, and I also liked Superchargers. Both are fun and offer some variety. I'm having a blast creating characters to resemble characters I'd like to play. Skeletor, He Man (he is a BEAST, and even has the Earth pet summon that is like Battle Cat), Mega Man, and yesterday I made Kid Icarus. I'm attached to these characters in ways unlike any previous game. I'm constantly tweaking them to either more closely match their inspiration or to improve their stats with better items or a balance of the two. It's fun. My kids made some cool abominations, but I'm having a great time playing with characters I know.

All that said, Swap Force was my high point, Trap Team next. Trapped villains were hilarious (gogo Broccoli Guy), but the physical feel of the Swap Force toys combined with the very meaty amount of content is king. I also very much enjoy Lego Dimensions, and Infinity is also great.

The story has been garbage in Skylanders since Day 1. Find a friend, who tells you about an item you have to get in the next levels. Repeat several times until you face Kaos. Basic, basic stuff. Who cares, though? I played Gauntlet for a very, very long time and it had ZERO story. I bought the game originally because it was a Gauntlet/Diablo clone I could play with my sons according the the SSA reviews and it does that just fine. I love the figures.

One funny thing was I originally liked Flynn (I love Patrick Warburton's work) and hated Kaos, but since Giants or so Flynn is now REALLY annoying (so glad he was left out of Academy) and Kaos is hilarious. I think I turned the corner on Kaos with the Swap Force announcement video where Kaos announced his diaper was full of EVIL - it finally hit with me. I've always been annoyed by Cali and her stereotype "sarcastic female" role that felt so cookie cutter. Tessa was a much more interesting compatriot, she plays along with Flynn because of her boundless optimism - everyone knows he is an idiot, why do we need someone to point that out all the time?

Imaginators was a great stopping point, because I can now extend the game much further by simply making new characters. And there is lots to do in the game beyond just the story.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#13 Posted: 17:22:09 09/01/2017
they should just have ended it with Superchargers.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#14 Posted: 17:45:21 09/01/2017
If we reduced every plot to 'find a friend, get item, beat boss' then obviously you could argue most games have no plot. Skylanders's writing was on the lore - the saturday morning cartoon writing is ingrained in the very lore, and meta humor carried it through on Trap Team. The plot's going to be easy because kids' game, but the world under it is much more rewarding.
---
#15 Posted: 18:15:54 09/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
If we reduced every plot to 'find a friend, get item, beat boss' then obviously you could argue most games have no plot. Skylanders's writing was on the lore - the saturday morning cartoon writing is ingrained in the very lore, and meta humor carried it through on Trap Team. The plot's going to be easy because kids' game, but the world under it is much more rewarding.

Not at all. Many games have quite in depth stories, whereas Skylanders simply repeated the whole make a new friend, go get something only they know how to get, then repeat over and over. There were few if any twists in story telling like friendly characters turning on you at inopportune times, characters with alternative motives or even just complex characters. To claim that encompasses all games, even just kid's games is pretty much wrong. I've played every Skylander game, and all of the stories just run together - there are many things you probably couldn't tell me exactly which game they occurred in - and that is a hallmark of a generic story.

I'm not dissing Skylanders in general, many of the best games have little to no decent story. But to put down Imaginators for failing on the storyline is to ignore the other five game's story failures. It was not superior or inferior to the Skylanders status quo.
#16 Posted: 18:20:25 09/01/2017
You just repeated your point tho; I still say the strength is in the writing and the lore rather than the characters or what actually happens.

I'd give top dolla for a game with good story and characters as well though, I'm just saying that without it the games aren't exactly forgettable if you know where to look.
preferably involving Malefor since he's the one that singlehandedly destroyed 40 of the team in recent times, while even Darkness-powered Kaos couldn't do much more than damage the Academy with an entire army and just half the Skylanders nearby.
(this is in the comic, before anyone asks)
---
#17 Posted: 20:21:42 09/01/2017
Yeah, because it is the worst kind of "filler story" approach to gaming story telling. When I was young, I had an assignment to write a story and I chose a comic book. My comic was about a little dragon that looked like the one in Dig Dug. Every page was him meeting a new friend and them doing something. My teacher correctly pointed out that I needed to develop the story with the characters I had rather than just inserting a new one specifically to handle each problem (a tall one to reach something high, etc.). It worked ok once in a while, but not for every single problem. And that is the story for every single Skylanders game. Something that needed improvement when written by an elementary school kid, let alone for a big budget game franchise.

All that complex "lore" would be nice if it were actually integrated into the game instead of having to look it up online or something. It only matters in context to the game. Bubsy might have an incredibly interesting backstory (he doesn't, but for examples sake we can pretend he does), but that doesn't mean his games do not suck.

Kids aren't dumb. They can handle complexity and nuance. Not every character has to be heroic good or chaotic evil. When Mags was introduced, I had this feeling that she was going to turn out evil and turn on the Skylanders later on. That one level she kind of did, I was thinking well ok, cool - but then it turned out she wasn't. Only Glumshanks even somewhat straddles the line.

And again, we are only talking in context of Imaginators versus the other Skylanders games. It is hard to say it failed and others succeeded.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#18 Posted: 19:10:04 12/01/2017
Well I wonder what´s next; Oh the story of Malefor. Hopefully there will be a next Spyro game, at least something like a cute magical dragon in a castle.

Honestly I think there will be a Malefor story, even worse I think the rating will go from a E10+ to a T for Teen rating. Also I think it will be a little gory here and there, like the violent type too. I hope I don´t get into too much trouble for this, but a little trouble for something that I warned you about. I hope you don´t say, Dang I wished this crazy guy wasn´t right. Because I believe this January there will be a game after this that concerns even my family. A game that concerns almost all Skylander families, and a game that was suppose to happen earlier.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#19 Posted: 19:21:56 12/01/2017
^well, that was a mysterious post.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#20 Posted: 19:24:17 12/01/2017
Quote: Forgotten World
Well I wonder what´s next; Oh the story of Malefor. Hopefully there will be a next Spyro game, at least something like a cute magical dragon in a castle.

Honestly I think there will be a Malefor story, even worse I think the rating will go from a E10+ to a T for Teen rating. Also I think it will be a little gory here and there, like the violent type too. I hope I don´t get into too much trouble for this, but a little trouble for something that I warned you about. I hope you don´t say, Dang I wished this crazy guy wasn´t right. Because I believe this January there will be a game after this that concerns even my family. A game that concerns almost all Skylander families, and a game that was suppose to happen earlier.

ok...
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#21 Posted: 19:39:12 12/01/2017 | Topic Creator

Eyuh, what?

Mind expanding on this?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#22 Posted: 20:10:57 12/01/2017
It's Forgotten World. Every post he makes forbids explaining.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:50 12/01/2017 by Bifrost
#23 Posted: 20:51:28 12/01/2017
It's Forgotten World. Every post he makes forbids explaining.

Nasty.
---
Bruh
#24 Posted: 21:00:42 12/01/2017
After every time he repeated himself in S&N or General I think that goes without saying.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#25 Posted: 15:58:21 13/01/2017
No they need to end it in a proper way.
What about the darkness coming back ?
Releasing Kaos's mom the ultimate dark portal master ?
What about malefore ? I want to know more about the Villans back stories and origins.
Who is Kaos's dad i'm really hoping for something weird like Eon or the darkness....
I want them to include spell slamzer and Mesmeralda in the story a lot more.
I'm happy that Spyro and some of the skylanders were involved in the story , but I don't like the fact that Flyn , Cali and Tessa aren't that important in the story smilie
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#26 Posted: 20:12:06 16/01/2017
There may or may not be another Spyro game, but another game like it may come. It could just be another game that is inventive, different, or just plain old not meant for kids. If it looks like something you want, because it looks like another Spyro game, It could be something else entirely.

Explanation: It´s not obvious, not even to me. but if something is to come out in January, and it being news. What a better month to describe a new story with the sketches of the new story. especially if it involves a lot of work. Even if it is not this year, it could be the next year, or the year after. Also I think it has something to do with someone reaching 100,000,000 people maybe even this site reaching 100,000 people. So be patient and you may see a new beginning of something you may want.

Explanation 2: Bad for mothers with young children, modern parts and premises. someone is to gain up to 100,000,000 people, Worries my parents. And it´d be like a role playing game, or like Totally accurate battle simulator.

Remember, this information is not meant for the world, and much of it is symbolic. So I´d rather you do not complain about my care for you not to be too surprised. Also, remember when you thought that Skylanders wouldn´t end, yet here we are with possibly the last chapter.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#27 Posted: 20:24:23 16/01/2017
[User Posted Image]

-------
---
#28 Posted: 22:34:58 16/01/2017
(NSFW)

[User Posted Image]

I... Can't... Understand...
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:45 16/01/2017 by Crash10
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29 Posted: 22:59:16 16/01/2017
There may or may not be another Spyro game, but another game like it may come. It could just be another game that is inventive, different, or just plain old not meant for kids. If it looks like something you want, because it looks like another Spyro game, It could be something else entirely.

Explanation: It´s not obvious, not even to me. but if something is to come out in January, and it being news. What a better month to describe a new story with the sketches of the new story. especially if it involves a lot of work. Even if it is not this year, it could be the next year, or the year after. Also I think it has something to do with someone reaching 100,000,000 people maybe even this site reaching 100,000 people. So be patient and you may see a new beginning of something you may want.

Explanation 2: Bad for mothers with young children, modern parts and premises. someone is to gain up to 100,000,000 people, Worries my parents. And it´d be like a role playing game, or like Totally accurate battle simulator.

Remember, this information is not meant for the world, and much of it is symbolic. So I´d rather you do not complain about my care for you not to be too surprised. Also, remember when you thought that Skylanders wouldn´t end, yet here we are with possibly the last chapter.

"This information is not meant for the world." What? Are you some sort of magical secret agent giving us secrets about a new Spyro game? If that's the case, I think whatever code your using is pretty good, because I couldn't understand a single sentence of what you said.

What????? What do you mean "It's not obvious, not even to me." Are you using some new magical secret agent technology to look in to the future? You don't know anything more than the rest of the forum about wether this is the last skylanders game, or if there will be a new spyro game, unless you actually are some magical secret agent looking into the future.

Also, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator isn't a role playing game (as far as I know anyway).
---
Dead
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#30 Posted: 23:01:29 16/01/2017
Dude sounds like he's afflicted with Chuunibyou.
#31 Posted: 23:07:16 16/01/2017
I made my point earlier in the week... But wow, FW's posts in S&N at least have some reasoning behind them. No idea how he tied his religious beliefs(wording is pretty much the same) to a new upcoming Spyro game.

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a strategy game. Very loose usage of the word strategy at its current state. If that becomes the new Spyro series genre I will blame no one for quitting DS then and there.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:16:07 16/01/2017 by Bifrost
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#32 Posted: 23:20:26 16/01/2017
Yes. To answer the title question, yes.

This is the plateau of gimmicks. If they can top creating your Skylanders, I'll be stunned. No game has been perfect and SI is not an exception. But if they have to bow out now, they may do so gracefully after giving me what might be my favorite game in the series.

If we get Sky 7, I'd like to see them expand on the creation gimmick with more customization options, and some PvP. But, yeah, this is definitely ending on a high note
---
Any last wishes?
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#33 Posted: 17:12:37 19/01/2017
I got a lot that's swaying me back and forth on the matter:
So, there's definitely a lot I'd like to see built on. Storyline-wise, there seems to be a lot of handwaving-not much mention of how Kaos manages to get his hands on Mind Magic, for example. (Frankly, I'd prefer to have just Brain be the main villain instead of hauling out Kaos again-Sensei Kaos didn't have to be a clone) And even in-game, the plot would be skipped over-Brain says that Kaos freed him from a jar, for example, when it was clearly the Skylanders. And we actually get to see more of the Skylanders interacting with each other in the cutscenes this time around-I would have really liked to see their characters built more, so they feel more real and expand their world.

Gameplay-wise, there's been an awful lot removed over the years. Giants included a nice lineup of PVP arenas, which was shortened in Swap Force, and then they were all removed. Trap Team had a unique battle mode that's disappeared entirely. (as well as a number of playable characters that were mostly removed in Superchargers) Arena Challenges, too, have been reduced-now, instead of having a unique challenge for each level, it's just "this arena challenge will throw more of the same enemies at you"-and you can't pick levels, either. When the new feature of the game is "you get to pick your own powers", I think it'd be better to include a variety of challenges, to have more of an adventure with Imaginators. (especially new ones-"Hey there, new guy! Got your design finished-ready to fight the same guys over and over?")

But the trouble in wanting these things is that it's more of a dream game than something that could be reasonably expected. As nice as it would be to have it all, it'd take quite a lot to put in. And Imaginators is far from a terrible game. Even with what its missing, the amount of Imaginite to collect and Imaginators that can be made certainly provides a lot of gameplay to enjoy

Ultimately, I think that while I don't want it to be the end of the series, I can be content if it is.
#34 Posted: 17:50:47 19/01/2017
Part of the problem with Imaginators is so much effort went into the Imaginators concept and the MAP thing, they didn't have alot of time to work on many other compelling additional features. But, I do have to say I've put more time initially into Imaginators than any of the previous games. They have made some smart choices to make playing it more friendly, like being able to upgrade without visiting an NPC, the MAP concept is fun especially since your speed is upped and the whole random collection of "extra areas" where you are sent to for cake parts (and later by the Brain) that gives sort of a "mission" feel. The racing part, for better or worse, is quite substantial although somewhat of a retread of Superchargers (but you can play with your new characters).

In general, I really like Imaginators - the creation aspect is so much fun I've bought more crystals than I expected because I'm making characters I want to play and not just use them as vessels for throwaway characters. I've only reset one crystal so far. I created a great Ironman last night I played through Enchanted Elven Forest with him and had a blast. It will probably be the first Skylanders since SSA I truly 100% the content in the game and then still keep playing. I think it is a great Swan Song, although Swap Force is still my favorite.
Gem Finder Red Sparx Gems: 41
#35 Posted: 15:14:45 20/01/2017
I haven't heard that this is the last skylander/spyro game they are going to make, but with all the money they get form games, toys, comic books, backpacks, clothing and more, it seems weird they would end it now. Although as history has gone with Spyro games, it seems to have a rest in between games, sometimes years. But it keeps coming back lol. It's been amazing how well Spyro games have been doing lately. Having a brand new game each year with skylanders games. So maybe they are taking a break or they are still making other games if they are stopping with skylanders, even just for a little. Maybe they will make a remake of all the original Spyro trilogy (by Insomniac) like how they are remaking Crash Bandicoot trilogy (by Naughty Dog), that would be great! smilie smilie
---
Spyro Insomniac game remakes would be amazing!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:32:53 21/01/2017 by Gem Finder
#36 Posted: 15:21:14 20/01/2017
It's not that weird. If they want Skylanders to, say, make ten billion and they make a billion, it could still be profit, but not enough profit for the higher ups to keep investing. Especially when toy production takes quite a chunk out of that money.
---
#37 Posted: 15:27:03 20/01/2017
It's not that weird. If they want Skylanders to, say, make ten billion and they make a billion, it could still be profit, but not enough profit for the higher ups to keep investing. Especially when toy production takes quite a chunk out of that money.

Why I would be stressing the "Although as history has gone with Spyro games, it seems to have a rest in between games, sometimes years."
But I have heard it's been the highest grossing game of all time (Skylanders Spyro's Adventure) not sure is other Skylander games have surpassed that.
---
#38 Posted: 15:29:24 20/01/2017
basicly activision will kill a franchise even if it maked one doller less then thier expectations.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#39 Posted: 15:47:34 20/01/2017
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
From Wikipedia
"Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is an upcoming platformer video game compilation developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision for the PlayStation 4. It is a collection of remakes of the first three games in the Crash Bandicoot series: Crash Bandicoot, Cortex Strikes Back and Warped, which were originally developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation. N. Sane Trilogy is planned for release in 2017 for the PlayStation 4. It is being developed with the same engine used for Skylanders: Imaginators."

This could be the main reason to any doubt to more skylanders. They have this as a pretty big project. Most likely why they brought Crash and Crotex into Skylanders, so they can grab more players for the N. Sane Trilogy. Although Spyro and Crash have been in the same game before too. It's all pretty neat having Spyro and Crash crossovers and remakes to me. smilie
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#40 Posted: 07:33:48 23/01/2017
I'm hoping for a Spyro remake game next year
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#41 Posted: 10:05:24 23/01/2017
If the first three Spyro games do get remade I wonder if dark52 will add them to the header at the top of the site the same way he does with new games. I guess he could just put the name of the entire trilogy remake up there (what do you suppose a Spyro trilogy remake would be called?).
---
Boop me if you see this.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#42 Posted: 15:12:31 23/01/2017
To me Imaginators is the worst game, for some reason i just hate everything about it, everything in that game really gets on my nerves for some reason.

(please no bashing, this is just an opinion)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#43 Posted: 15:54:43 23/01/2017
Well that is some harsh news on the Imaginators. Your best bet is to sell it and never play it again. You need to just play the ones that make you happy and feel good. Just a thought....
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#44 Posted: 16:50:19 23/01/2017
^Thats exactly what i did.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me