Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders Extreme (If I could decide)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Extreme (If I could decide)
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 23:41:16 03/01/2017 | Topic Creator
So... You might have seen my Role Play Called [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=134943]Skylanders X-Treme[/url] and since its a role play, i dont decide how it ends... But if i could, this is how it would!!

Characters:
Mesmerelda - Host
Puppet 1 and Puppet 2 - Co-Hosts
Dreamcatcher - Tropical Tribe Member - Cute, Diabolical, Sneaky, Smart
Rage Mage - Tropical Tribe Member - Smart, Hot Headed, Not Athletic, WEEK
Leg Pit Boss - Tropical Tribe Member - WitchCraft Master, Speedy, Quiet
Gearshift - Tropical Tribe Member - Doesn't Understand most things, Smart, Flexible, Touchy
Nitro Head Rush - Tropical Tribe Member - Hot Headed, Rushing into things, Impatient, LOUD
Gusto - Tropical Team Member - Swift, Hungry, Manipulative, Secretive
Freeze Blade - Tropical Team Member - Full of Himself, HAWT, Not Straight, Kewl
Gill Grunt - Tropical Team Member - Chatty, Clumsy, Claims hes the "best", is vegan
Zook - Tropical Team Member - Loyal, Careless, Clumsy, Offends People Accidentally
Grim Creeper - Tropical Team Member - Obsessed with killing, Insane, Powerful, Made a list saying everyone's weaknesses that was found
Aurora - Tropical Team Member - Flexible, Uncles Girl, Rich, Cheater
Flashwing - Steam Team Member - Smart, Cute, Easily Distracted, Rude
Stealth Elf - Steam Team Member - Sneaky, Silent, Strong, Is Hiding a Injury (From Episode 1)
Bash - Steam Tribe Member - Touchy, Rude, Scratchy, Powerful
Astroblast - Steam Tribe Member - Self Centered, Ego, Handsome, Uses HAWTness to manipulate the others
Eye-Brawl - Steam Tribe Member - Can't Decide, Mysterious, Quiet
PB Splat - Steam Tribe Member - Imaginative, Artistic, Hot Headed, Quick
Hi-Jinx - Steam Tribe Member - Smol yet POWERFUL, Cute, Distracting, Dishonest
Chill Bill - Steam Tribe Member - Cool, Dramatic, Rude
Lightcore Eruptor - Steam Tribe Member - Hot Headed, Relises on Team for everything, Party Animal
Grilla Drilla - Steam Tribe Member - Light on Feet, Strong, Is afraid of Ghosts
Thrillpeed - Steam Tribe Member - Weak, Fearful, Smart, Intelligent

Tribes:
Tropical: DreamCatcher, Rage Mage, Legendary Pit Boss, Gearshift, Nitro Head Rush, Gusto, Freeze Blade, Gill Grunt, Zook, Grim Creeper, Aurora

Steam: Flashwing, Stealth Elf, Bash, Astroblast, Eye-Brawl, Power Blue Splat, Hi-Jinx, Chill Bill, LC Eruptor, Grilla Drilla, Thrillepeed
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:18:59 04/01/2017 by DreamTeam
#2 Posted: 02:30:59 04/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Welcome, to camp, Danger Zone! Where everything is, well... Dangerous! We have toxic waste everywhere, how is it here you ask? Well, The Secret Sewers of Supreme stink was raided by trolls! They had no other place to put it, so the poured it down all the caves of this large island! Eventually the Toxins in the waste started to effect the island, trees would grow at a alarming rate, insects started to evolve very quickly, and the island was split into 8 biomes, Ice, otherwise know as Tundra - This part is covered with ice and snow and many frozen animals, Flame, otherwise known as.. can i say this on TV? Well, Hell. - This part is covered with a strange fire starting material it burns at the wierdest times. Sand, otherwise known as Beach - This would be the calmest place on the island, except for the horrible water creatures coming from the water and land mines, yes you heard correctly. Grave, otherwise known as cemetery - This is the creepiest part of the island, because whenever you enter, you instantly get hit with a ton of fog, its impossible, well, thats what we thought. Trees, otherwise known as jungle - This is the only place on the island with living, growing trees, and of course theres a problem with this place too! The Chompies live here, not so bad, right? WRONG! They are goo chompies, but thats not it, there Toxic Waste, Goo Chompies, Ye.. Wind otherwise known as Storm - Always a storm here, never really stops that often, but when it does, its worse... When there is no storm, the entire section is electrified! Yeah, Creepy! Underground otherwise known as... the cave - Yes, the cave where all the toxic waste lived... Too horrifying to explain, so... i will tell you about the 8th area, the safe zone, This is where i will live, and the challenges will be explained, but you guys, you guys live in a certain area of the island... Before we clearafy where, i bet you wanna know what happend to the trolls, and how it all ended well the answer is... RIGHT NOW!

Characters:
Mesmerelda - Host
Puppet 1 and Puppet 2 - Co-Hosts
Dreamcatcher - Tropical Tribe Member - Cute, Diabolical, Sneaky, Smart
Rage Mage - Tropical Tribe Member - Smart, Hot Headed, Not Athletic, WEEK
Leg Pit Boss - Tropical Tribe Member - WitchCraft Master, Speedy, Quiet
Gearshift - Tropical Tribe Member - Doesn't Understand most things, Smart, Flexible, Touchy
Nitro Head Rush - Tropical Tribe Member - Hot Headed, Rushing into things, Impatient, LOUD
Gusto - Tropical Team Member - Swift, Hungry, Manipulative, Secretive
Freeze Blade - Tropical Team Member - Full of Himself, HAWT, Not Straight, Kewl
Gill Grunt - Tropical Team Member - Chatty, Clumsy, Claims hes the "best", is vegan
Zook - Tropical Team Member - Loyal, Careless, Clumsy, Offends People Accidentally
Grim Creeper - Tropical Team Member - Obsessed with killing, Insane, Powerful
Aurora - Tropical Team Member - Flexible, Uncles Girl, Rich, Cheater
Flashwing - Steam Team Member - Smart, Cute, Easily Distracted, Rude
Stealth Elf - Steam Team Member - Sneaky, Silent, Strong, Is Hiding a Injury
Bash - Steam Tribe Member - Touchy, Rude, Scratchy, Powerful
Astroblast - Steam Tribe Member - Self Centered, Ego, Handsome, Uses HAWTness to manipulate the others
Eye-Brawl - Steam Tribe Member - Can't Decide, Mysterious, Quiet
PB Splat - Steam Tribe Member - Imaginative, Artistic, Hot Headed, Quick
Hi-Jinx - Steam Tribe Member - Smol yet POWERFUL, Cute, Distracting, Dishonest
Chill Bill - Steam Tribe Member - Cool, Dramatic, Rude
Lightcore Eruptor - Steam Tribe Member - Hot Headed, Relises on Team for everything, Party Animal
Grilla Drilla - Steam Tribe Member - Light on Feet, Strong, Is afraid of Ghosts
Thrillpeed - Steam Tribe Member - Weak, Fearful, Smart, Intelligent

Intro: Let's Go, the million is mine! After this fight, I'm gonna win it, I'm gonna win it! YEAHHH, We are gonna fight for what is right! And maybe wrong, Mistake will be made, and then they'll throw some shade.. But I'm not leaving that easily, No no no no! I'm gonna stay and fight for what I want, And I, want, The Moneyyyyy. So it won't be that easy, but i will sure be ready, I'm gonna win it.. I'm gonna win it! I'm gonna win it for you...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:20:24 04/01/2017 by DreamTeam
#3 Posted: 19:42:44 04/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Ok so, the episode was broken, the challenge part broke so, if you saw it you are one of the only ones, But heres a recap to make sence!!

Episode 2: Dash Ketchup

Mesmerelda: Last time on Skylanders X-Treme! The contestants finally come to there new home and are very excited! While everyone is checking out there new cabins, Stealth Elf hurt her leg and is now hiding it, after that it was time for the first challenge! After Tropical having a winning streak, The Steam tribe kicked into over drive! At the last round, it was 2 vs 1 Grim and Gills vs Grilla Drilla! Gill Grunt tried to make him slip by putting water under his feet, but it thickened the ice! Then Tropical had its down fall! After tribal concil, Gills was turned out to be the first member, of the lost tribe! But, in a twist of events! Grim Creeper was also brought to this tribe! Now, later these 2 will fight for there spot in the show! The others fate wont be as X-Treme, Welcome to SKYLANDERS!!! X-TREME!!!

Intro: Let's Go, the million is mine! After this fight, I'm gonna win it, I'm gonna win it! YEAHHH, We are gonna fight for what is right! And maybe wrong, Mistake will be made, and then they'll throw some shade.. But I'm not leaving that easily, No no no no! I'm gonna stay and fight for what I want, And I, want, The Moneyyyyy. So it won't be that easy, but i will sure be ready, I'm gonna win it.. I'm gonna win it! I'm gonna win it for you...

Nitro Head Rush: *yells: EVERYBODY UP!!!!*

Zook: *yawn* It's to early!!

Nitro Head Rush: Nice try! But i found this cool watch in the cemetery yesterday! I know exactly what time it is!

Aurora: Then.. What time is it?

Nitro Head Rush: SAME TIME AS YESTERDAY ONLY 24 HOURS DIFFERENCE! HAHAHA

Freeze Blade: Not Funny..

Nitro Head Rush: Yes it is!!! Anyway i think its almost challenge time!

--Meanwhile at Steam--

Everyone but Stealth Elf: Zzzzz

Stealth: Ok... Gotta go look for an idol! *leaves and goes to look for a idol*

Hi-Jinx: *wakes up and sees stealth about to pick up a idol, runs outside and grabs it before stealth does*

Stealth: Hey! That's mine!

Hi-Jinx: Its the game bucko!

Stealth: Ugh...

Annoucer: EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT, TO THE CEMETERY! WE GOT A NICE FIGHT ABOUT TO GO OFF!!

Stealth: Already?

--Everyone goes to the cemetarty--

Mesmerelda: This is Steams first look at the Tropical Tribe. With 2 players voted out last elimination!

--The Steam tribe start mumbling stuff like "OMG 2?!" "But who" and "WOAH"

Mesmerelda: The two members that were voted out last tribal were!

Gill Grunt: *walks up beside mesmerelda* I've got this!

Grim: *walks up beside mesmerelda* We will see!

Nitro Head Rush: *yelling: GOOOOOO GILLLLL GRUNNNNNT*

Flashwing: Could you please be quiet?

Nitro Head Rush: ME? BE QUIET? HAHAHAHA

Flashwing: *The loud noises start to crack her wings*

Mesmerelda: Well, time for the battle, this challenge will be in the Storm Region, here is the game,

Both Players start on there own sides with a wall between them, in the middle they have a bunch of trash and scrapped weaponry. They must create there own weapon. When they are done making the weapon the player can go on the other side and sneak attack the other player, this can go many way, lets see how it goes! Oh and did i mention to get to the other players side you must defeat a former villain, and now a Toxic Waste Mess! Lets get on With the game! 3 2 1 GO!

--Gill gets a head start but Grim moves on fast, Gill finds only 3 useful items, a hook, a sword handle and Licorice, Grim found 4, a metal plate, a large tire, Sharp Glass Tip and a bucket of ice. Gill combines his weapon into a Grappling Hook Sword and goes on to fight the boss while Grim is still trying to figure out what to make--

Grim: What should i make??

Gills: *able to hear him* Something! Now keep it down! I'm trying to- *covers mouth before he can speak of the sneak attack*

Grim: Trying to what? Whatever! I Know he is about to sneak attack well, sorry about that smilie *creates a Spiked Wheal and turns metal plate into metal handle, so he can throw it like a frisbee, but he decided to wait for Gills*

--Other Side--

Gills: Who do i have to fight huh? *laughing*

-Mysterious Figure- What are you laughing at, pepper?

Gills: Wait, that voice? Chef Pepper Jack?

CPJ: Thats Right! Toxic and wasted!

Gills: Well, Lets go! *Uses Grapple to pull him down*

CPJ: That won't work! Infact it was kinda boring! Lets Spice it up!

Gills: NOT THE PUNS!

--Meanwhile--

Grim: Let's see who i fight!

--Mysterious Figure-- Broccoli is baaaad for you!

Grim: Oh Great.. *walks past him without broccoli guy noticing*'

Broccoli Guy: Hey where are you going?!

Grim: I am going to win

Broccoli Guy: Well, have fun!

*Grim goes to the other side and defeats CPJ from behind*

Gills: Did you just help me?

Grim: No.. I wanted you to myself...

Gills: Oh No!!!

Grim: *closes his eyes and takes a swing all he can hear is chearing*

Mesmerelda: Grim Wins!

Grim: *opens eyes* I won? I won!

Gills: Ugh.. Good *cough* job...

Grim: Um... *Grim realizes he looks cute when he is angry*

Gills: Well... *cough cough* Gotta go.. I guess I am leaving..

Grim: I-I'm sorry for beating you...

Gills: Hey, its the game...

*Since its the Storm region it starts raining on them*

Mesmerelda: CUT CUT!! WE DONT NEED TO SEE THIS!

Mesmerelda: Ok! Everyone go back to your tribes! Grim you may live another day but Gills.. Go say goodbye to your friends.. your leaving tonight

Dreamcatcher: No No No!!! Ugh.. Grim needed to be the first out for my plan!!!

--****--
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:03:48 04/02/2017 by DreamTeam
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me