darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Things that you would change about the sensies
Page 1 of 1
Things that you would change about the sensies
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 23:01:37 26/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Something that you would change about every sensie that you have a problem with :
Tae kown crow :
1.Speed too slow for a ninja
2.Katana Primary attack...Ninja stars as secondary attack 3.Thid attack could be summoning the buzzer beaks

Wolf Gang :
Too Slow and his arrows are a bit difficult to use

Neo cortex
I Hate it when he freezes in motion after his hover board explodes

Crash :
It's hard for me to get the box with his jet pack

Aurora :
1.I was expecting magic and incrediable summoning powers from eons niece...her speed is satisfying though
2.Her Figure Pose

Hood Sickle :
Not enogh ghosts when he teleports...he was better in trap team with only 2 moves

Dr.Krancase :
He needs more attacks...he's not that interesting

Bad juju
Her gameplay focuses a lot on Juju junior it's reduclious...I rather have him heal her or just follow her around...I was expecting some cool swords moves but meeeh

Chompy Mage :
This class doesn't fit him at all...They should of made cortex a Bazooker and have Chompy become a Scorceror.

Tide pool :
Whales coming out of the ground just don't make sense to me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:03 26/12/2016 by KingMed
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 23:37:23 26/12/2016
Wait, what...Tidepool is out? Anyway Chill's narwhal (horned whales) attack has whales coming out of the ground. Terrafin is all about him going in and out of the ground. I'm used to water creatures being able to do this. I'm betting I'm going to love her character once she's able to be bought.
---
Stay Cool!
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 00:16:11 27/12/2016 | Topic Creator
No she's not out but you can see her meet the skylanders video on youtube
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#4 Posted: 00:23:28 27/12/2016
I'd just like all the Senseis being less OP ._.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#5 Posted: 01:13:31 27/12/2016
He's not out yet, but Grave Clobber should not be a Water element in my opinion. It makes zero sense to me and was just a poor choice. Gulper could've make a great Water Sentinel.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Xjmmjbn Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#6 Posted: 14:10:41 27/12/2016
Quote: KingMed
Tae kown crow :
1.Speed too slow for a ninja
2.Katana Primary attack...Ninja stars as secondary attack 3.Thid attack could be summoning the buzzer beaks

These attacks would make him very similar to how he was in Trap Team; then there would be no reason to make a new figure. The point of the flame wall is to improve the ninja stars by keeping enemies away from you, and to directly increase their damage. The stars would become weak and rather useless if they lacked synergy and were overshadowed by another more powerful melee attack. The combination of ninja stars and the flame wall is what makes TKC interesting, without them he would be just like any other simple skylander with no unique attacks. Also, ninjas are supposed to have ninja stars as their primary attack and it would be weird if two out of three ninja sensei had a melee primary attack.
I would support your idea if the ninja stars were made important by giving them synergy with the other attacks. Maybe the ninja stars can be used to increase the damage of the other attacks, or to stun or slow down enemies.
---
Call me X, if you will. I've given you all you need to know to find out my true name, but then why am I using a pseudonym?
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#7 Posted: 18:21:38 29/12/2016
Chompy Mage:
--Wish he could turn into a giant chompy per TT
--Would've been better as a sorcerer (Chill Bill as a Water Bazooker instead?)

Tri-Tip:
--His charge attack should be instant instead of having the delay where he plants his fists into the ground. Its a nice animation, but prevents quick escapes.

Ember:
--Her volcano-summoning attack should happen faster.

Buckshot:
--Ugh...arrows should shoot farther and do more damage.
--Portals should last longer

Starcast and Tae Kwon Crow:
--Need to to move faster. Sometimes I think they cripple the movement speed to make the levels seem larger.
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#8 Posted: 21:48:00 29/12/2016
What should all the senseis be able to do was the question, and I think they should be able to either switch paths or exceed level 20. They are supposed to be the best of the best.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me