darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > How Do You Know Which Character You've Ordered from the Creator App Store?
Page 1 of 1
How Do You Know Which Character You've Ordered from the Creator App Store?
WhirlingWinds Blue Sparx Gems: 795
#1 Posted: 18:47:00 23/12/2016 | Topic Creator
I ordered some Imaginator Cards about a week or two ago, but I couldn't find any indication of exactly who I ordered. I went to the store from Blackbone (a Dark Sorceror), added a card to the cart, went back to the store from Chicka Boom (My brother's Undead Bazooker) and added another card, then checked out. I've been a little worried since Blackbone is my only shot at getting a Dark Crystal - did I do anything wrong? Is it my terrible internet or the small size of the phone I used? Someone please clear this up for me...

EDIT: I forgot to say that the listing just says "Imaginator Card x2"

Well, I ended up getting two Chicka Booms. We did order a Blackbone that day, though. What happened was that the picture didn't load last time because of our bad internet. I did find something to do with her, though. Someone at the New Year's party at our church was really excited when I gave them my extra copy! I don't blame anyone for not looking at this -- the title makes me sound so silly...

(I wish I could have changed the title to something like "Creator App Question")
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:20:34 02/01/2017 by Buuzer
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#2 Posted: 01:15:34 02/01/2017
So will you still get Blackbone? Generous of you to give your extra card away. So did you order Blackbone and then accidentally order 2 Chicka Booms?
WhirlingWinds Blue Sparx Gems: 795
#3 Posted: 01:18:59 02/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I meant I ordered Blackbone when the Chicka Booms came, which was yesterday.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me