Page 1 of 1
Pain-Yatta?
Congo Green Sparx Gems: 428
#1 Posted: 20:34:42 19/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Has anyone found the double pack with the magic creation crystal and Pain-Yatta? I've checked all the stores around me and no one seems to have it.
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4446
#2 Posted: 20:42:29 19/12/2016
Not out in USA ! Europe,Australia, and a few other overseas areas !
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 20:51:40 19/12/2016
It's not out (and possibly not even coming) to the US.
---
Dead
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#4 Posted: 21:00:51 19/12/2016
Double Packs (and later wave Multi Packs in general for previous games) have been notoriously scarce in the US by history, retailers just don't really seem to want to carry them - and the state of sales don't improve those chances. The first two double packs did show up at a few retailers, as did the crystal Triple Packs. But TRU as far as I know never had the Triple or Doubles in store this year at all, but the Triple Pack crystals were apparently available at some point on the website. I wouldn't hold your breath for the Double Pack here - best to hope for his single in a later wave.

Or you can order from overseas. All of the Europe Amazons are out of stock right now, but most you can order for if/when they come back in stock. With the favorable exchange rate and no tax it really isn't that bad - particularly if you can go in with a friend and split shipping. The initial shipping charge can be fairly high, but it doesn't go up much for multiple items.

Everyone here that has it in the US got it either from a Europe/Australia retailer or a friend over there. I ordered with a friend from on here that is local and it just arrived today (took about 5 days to get here from ship). It turns out to be about $25 each for getting two - which factoring in tax here and everything is pretty decent to get a figure/crystal we don't have any idea when it will come here.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#5 Posted: 21:07:33 19/12/2016
Actually, defpally and Congo, Best Buy has both of the first two combo packs (Mysticat & Wolfgang) for $19.99 each. Saw them at two locations: Orange and Anaheim, CA.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:54 19/12/2016 by Insane01
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#6 Posted: 21:13:46 19/12/2016
Yeah i just saw both of the Combo Packs for Mysticat and Wolfgang at Best Buy just yesterday. I didnt bother to check if someone had put a Painyatta Pack in the back
#7 Posted: 21:44:51 19/12/2016
Quote: Insane01
Actually, defpally and Congo, Best Buy has both of the first two combo packs (Mysticat & Wolfgang) for $19.99 each. Saw them at two locations: Orange and Anaheim, CA.

That's why I said they did show up at a few retailers. I wouldn't get your hopes up for Best Buy though, they have always been hit or miss on late Wave releases.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#8 Posted: 23:12:19 19/12/2016
Quote: mega spyro

There's no evidence that it's not coming. Wave 3 is always a split release in the US, so it'll be out either right after Christmas or in mid January.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9 Posted: 23:52:07 19/12/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

There's no evidence that it's not coming. Wave 3 is always a split release in the US, so it'll be out either right after Christmas or in mid January.

I said possibly, because before this topic I didn't even hear of anyone getting the first 2 combo packs in the US. And as of this time, it isn't out in the US, you have to import it from Amazon.de/Amazon.it
---
Dead
#10 Posted: 01:41:41 20/12/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

One could just as easily say "there is no evidence that it is coming".

But yeah there is evidence, ask the hardcore packaged collectors how late Wave multi packs have worked out for them. Stores have many times not really bothered with those, and given how spotty the retailing of the previous Dual Packs was - it is a pretty good hint. If it does come out, it will be probably just online on Amazon or something. My TRU has never even had the Dual or Triple Pack (crystals) at all this year, and it is a pretty high traffic store - and if TRU isn't going to bother with it, that is not a good sign.

I'm actually getting a little worried at this point we get the last 5 main figures at all. And lord help you if you are collecting variants this year. I'm just glad the last five don't have variants so hopefully we do not get a repeat of Thrillipede.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:31 20/12/2016 by defpally
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#11 Posted: 01:50:23 20/12/2016
The Dual packs where advertised as "bestbuy exclusive" in bestbuys black Friday add.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#12 Posted: 05:37:24 20/12/2016
Quote: darkrai848
The Dual packs where advertised as "bestbuy exclusive" in bestbuys black Friday add.

Not in the US.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#13 Posted: 06:08:53 20/12/2016
Yes, in the U.S. the dual packs were advertised that way. I have only seen them at Best Buys and they still have them. I am not saying that you haven't seen them elsewhere, but they were definitely advertised by Best Buy as being exclusive to Best Buy.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#14 Posted: 06:30:47 20/12/2016
So huh, will Pain-Yatta come in single pack eventually?
---
bye
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#15 Posted: 06:44:08 20/12/2016
I imported Pain-Yatta.

I have rarely imported (single-pack Dark Spyro, single Punch Pop Fizz, single Jet-Vac, Easter Legendary Light core Chill, the Trap Team easter gift packs, Trap Team for 3DS (and only that because it was essentially free with the gift packs), LG Battlegrounds, Crystal 8-pack, and the A-Z book with Trigger Snappy... I *think* that's it... all my imports were for weird package things... never for a figure... well, I guess the Magic Crystal in the 8-pack...).

I have occasionally spoke out against the *need* to import to the US.

I am very happy with my decision to import.

This decision was based on absolutly no 'inside' or secret knowledge. Just basic observations.

I'm not telling anyone they need to import if they want this figure... but I'd say the odds are in your favor to get it now rather than later.
bladewolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#16 Posted: 07:03:14 20/12/2016
Well at least this gives me hope of seeing Pain-Yatta and regular Chompy Mage in stores eventually. Though I'm not counting my gryphons before they hatch.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me