Page 1 of 1
Corrupt skylanders
Android Kain Blue Sparx Gems: 558
#1 Posted: 19:05:14 04/12/2016 | Topic Creator
I've brought mystical bad juju but my game will not except her keeps saying shes corrupt but cant recover her either anyone else having this issue?
---
Skylanders: 312/338, Vehicles: 28/28, Traps: 64/64, Magic Items: 38/40 (Does Not Include Chase Varients)
-------
Ps3 ID: Android_Kain
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#2 Posted: 19:12:49 04/12/2016
Try sending it to Activision via their support page. I did that with my broken Spy Rise and they sent a new one within 10 days.
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 22:58:29 04/12/2016
I think you'll find most Skylanders are corrupt. Just look at how they go into people's houses and smash their furniture and then steal their money. Always smashing things and stealing. It doesn't get much more corrupt than that.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4 Posted: 00:25:12 05/12/2016
Quote: kaosmumishot
I think you'll find most Skylanders are corrupt. Just look at how they go into people's houses and smash their furniture and then steal their money. Always smashing things and stealing. It doesn't get much more corrupt than that.

Oh shoot! :locks up all Skylanders except Echo:
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#5 Posted: 00:32:41 05/12/2016

C'mon, it's not their fault. It's a conspiracy by a group of Mabu. Several games, they just go 'oh, you can go into these houses and help yourself with whatever they have' to the Skylanders, then spread lies that they're the new Link.
Why? To sell those crazy invincible furnaces and beds the TFB games are full of! They must be trying to overtake the fox business, they have entire tables that can't be destroyed by people trained to mow through brutes!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:54 05/12/2016 by Bifrost
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#6 Posted: 01:14:13 05/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost

C'mon, it's not their fault. It's a conspiracy by a group of Mabu. Several games, they just go 'oh, you can go into these houses and help yourself with whatever they have' to the Skylanders, then spread lies that they're the new Link.
Why? To sell those crazy invincible furnaces and beds the TFB games are full of! They must be trying to overtake the fox business, they have entire tables that can't be destroyed by people trained to mow through brutes!

Some of their furniture is seriously well made. Even giants don't seem to be able to damage it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me