Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Experiment (always open)
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#101 Posted: 04:05:32 30/03/2017
Alpha looks to her hands for a second before looking back up to the Tathian, "If I may ask, what is your species? You only resemble a microscopic organism known as ameba." she was not aware that the Tarthian was laughing, mostly because she was unfamiliar with the being, yet it would appear as though she did not laugh at all. She did, however, sense that the being was somewhat scared of her due to her arsenal, but she internally wished no harm upon anyone, at least not those she had awoken with in this strange place.
---
Well that just happened...
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#102 Posted: 23:41:12 30/03/2017
"Not funny!" Kat pouted, though she wasn't as upset as she appeared, something made clear when she added, "Being hated by water is no laughing matter!" before bursting into laughter herself despite the situation.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#103 Posted: 02:21:47 31/03/2017
Foxy couldn't help but break out laughing along with Kat as she lost her composure. It was pretty nice; he was glad they were getting along! Despite the bleakness of the situation they were in, he had to admit that having a friend to go through it with him made it that much easier. In fact, this feeling of friendship felt strangely familiar to the little blue fox...

He abruptly stopped laughing and his eyes got a faraway look to them as he suddenly flashed back many years ago...

The monsoon season's tropical rain was pouring down onto the sprawling savanna's grasses on a starless, moonless night. A fennec vixen ran swiftly but stealthily as puddles splashed beneath her paws with every step, her walnut brown cloak trailing behind her in the wind. A young fennec kit, no older than one or two years, was bundled up in his mother's arms as she ran. He slept peacefully, soothed by the sound of his mother's heartbeat. She ran through the streets of a quiet village, not a single soul in sight besides herself and her son. She seemed anxious, almost like she was looking for something specific...
At last, she found her goal, a large hut built into the girthy trunk of a baobab tree, located in the center of town. Her movements slow as she neared the hut's doorstep. She kneeled down, setting the infant fox on the front porch, still fast asleep in his blanket. The vixen shed her hood, revealing her abnormal attributes: dark blue fur, cyan mane, and bright yellow eyes, just like her son. She offered a teary-eyed smile as she gave her kit one final hug and kiss. "It will be alright, my little angel," she spoke softly. "You will be safe here." The fox kit stirred slightly, but quickly faded back into sleepiness. The mother fox left a note with her son, and with one final look, she knocked on the hut's wooden door and departed under cover of darkness.

Foxy shook his head after a bit. "Kat... I think- I think I remembered something!"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#104 Posted: 06:07:10 31/03/2017
Jade also started laughing after Kat started. She stopped thinking about keeping the water orbs in the air for a bit. Right before they hit the ground she realized they were falling and stuck her hand out so they wouldn't hit the ground. She sighed. As she was moving the orbs in front of her she said "Foxy, could you touch these so they stay orbs without concentration? Foxy?" She noticed the weird look in his eyes. When he said he remembered something she was shocked and the orbs actually fell to the ground this time. So I'm not the only one who remembers more than one thing. "I remembered something too, a while ago when Kat turned human. Do you think this is also part of the experiment." That was the only theory she'd heard that made sense so right now she decided to accept it.
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#105 Posted: 17:30:53 02/04/2017
Kat blinked in surprise. "You did? Is it something important? Wait it's got to be important remembering things is important. What was it? If you don't mind telling me. I mean I don't want to force anyone to say anything."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#106 Posted: 20:30:42 02/04/2017
"It- it's not much, really," Foxy began, still a little shaken. "I remember being left on the doorstep of a hut built into a big tree by a vixen in a cloak... I think she might've been my mother." He looked to Jade. "Maybe. I mean, if both of us regained some memories, it's plausible. But even if it isn't, if it's some unintended side effect, then yeah, getting my memories back is really important."
---
#107 Posted: 01:34:49 04/04/2017
Alpha could vaguely hear the others as they talked about a few of them getting memory flashes. She looks over her shoulder slightly, but returned her attention to the Tarthian, "Memory?" she says softly, "Do you remember anything?" she seemed to pack the questions almost back to back, not meaning to, just lost track of the conversation upon hearing the other's slight excitement.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#108 Posted: 02:16:53 08/04/2017
Their head, or what seemed to be their head, shook in response. "I only know I am tarthian, and that I've been around machinery my entire life." They changed to a greenish hue, slowly pacing to the water. "Do you have any?" They were still addressing the angeloid, the polished sphere swiveling as they walked past
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#109 Posted: 22:04:34 09/04/2017
"Well that's more than I remember," Kat shrugged after Foxy finished speaking. "I guess that the memory thing could be anything- good, bad, neither- but either way it's going to most likely affect pretty much everything." She reached for her tail subconsciously, twisting it around her fingers in a way that was oddly familiar and calming. "I mean a bunch of people with no memory don't have any reason to be prejudiced against each other. But if we all had our memories, maybe some of us wouldn't want to interact with each other on account of some sort of past experience."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#110 Posted: 01:03:40 12/04/2017
"True," Foxy nodded thoughtfully, his tail gently twitching. "People's behavior is often influenced by past experiences, and each of us only has one- or two, in Jade and I's case. Starting off on a mostly clean slate leaves the opportunity to become a completely different person than one was... for better or worse. I just hope whoever I used to be was a nice guy." Given that the only history he had was parental abandonment and a minor act of kindness, it could've gone either way.
---
#111 Posted: 02:16:43 19/04/2017
Alpha hadn't responded to the memory question herself due to her pausing to try to access memory banks. She could not access them or they didn't exist, whatever it was she was unaware of anything except that she was a type Alpha Angeloid, "What if who we use to be," she starts, entering the current conversation, "Have enemies, we won't be aware if one of our previous adversaries appears before us." Alpha pulled her sword out of its quarter sheath(means it only holds a small portion of the blade, leaving the rest exposed), "I have a sword, which can only indicate that I have combat experience, and I have no memory as to why I do."
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#112 Posted: 03:38:21 19/04/2017
Ripples went across their body as they jumped, extremely nervous even though the sword hadn't been drawn fully. "I-I don't think anyone would be out to get me." They stuttered uncomfortably. "I mean, how could I hurt anyone?" They held out their hand, seemingly observing it. "I'm way too soft to inflict any damage."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me