Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Experiment (always open)
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#51 Posted: 18:55:37 10/02/2017
(In that case, no problem~)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#52 Posted: 04:41:15 12/02/2017
The Togruta almost jumped when she saw the androids "ears". After she heard Alpha's question she answered, "Well my species is Togruta, but I don't know my name. I do remember saying that I'm a Jedi, which I think might be some sort of rank."
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#53 Posted: 18:10:09 12/02/2017
"Jedi?" Alpha appears unfamiliar with the term, "If I may make a friendly gesture," she nods her head somewhat, "I would like to give you a temporary name as you have for me. Jade. I took a few letters from the two key words you used to describe yourself, Togruta and Jedi, and mixed them all around until I found a set that was simple to pronounce yet still held a feminine tone. Are you satisfied with that name, Jade?" she seemed to ask it as if she was genuinely curious, much like a child would when they don't understand the nature of things.
---
Well that just happened...
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#54 Posted: 18:26:33 12/02/2017
After a few minutes with no response from the wolfdeer, Foxy eventually took the hint that he wouldn't get any information out of him. "Not much of a talker, huh? Eh, that's alright." He shrugged. Maybe they could try again later.

He took a glance at his cat girl companion, only to discover that she looked much more feline than before. "Woah!" the oddly-colored fox stared with awe. "Y-you're a cat, Kat!"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#55 Posted: 04:51:13 14/02/2017
"Jade." She grabbed the longer handle and ignited the green blade and stared at it. "Like the green gem. I like that." Jade heard a sound and instinctively turned around flipped the weapon so that the blade was facing backwards. After realising what it said she retracted the blade and put it on her belt. "Yeah, we're friendly." I think. She thought, more referring to Alpha and the animals than herself. "Where are you?"
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#56 Posted: 07:48:13 17/02/2017
Alpha too heard the voice a moment ago, but seeing as she was previously engaged in a conversation, it was pushed back to a secondary task. She turns to face the direction of the now sitting up being in question, "It was that creature over there." she raised her left arm, curled the majority of her fingers to point over to the tarthain.
---
#57 Posted: 00:06:14 20/02/2017
"Er, yeah. I remembered doing this, but that's it. I just figured I'd try, and hey! It worked! Meow!" The cat flicked her tail. "The only problem is I have no idea how to turn back," she added sheepishly. "Although maybe it's something like how I turned into a cat? I just... will myself to be a person again?" She would've shrugged, but she didn't know if cats even could and she didn't want to hurt herself. "Anyways, I'mma stay a cat for a bit. Less suspicious than a cat-eared girl, am I right? Though why I'm worried about being suspicious is beyond me." She felt that she shouldn't be this talkative, but she wanted to be friends with this fox, and it felt like she was just kind of panicking and spouting nonsense about every little thing. She mentally brushed it off. The fox didn't seem to mind.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#58 Posted: 03:55:51 20/02/2017
"Heh, that's pretty neat!" The fox complimented his feline friend. He sort of preferred that form of hers; it made him feel less self-conscious about his diminutive stature, more like he could see eye-to-eye with her. She was the only ally he had at the moment, so he'd better make the most of it. "I wish I could remember something useful like that. All I can remember is this time I saved a butterfly from a spiderweb when I was a kit." He chuckled awkwardly.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#59 Posted: 10:17:56 22/02/2017
Still open?))
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#60 Posted: 02:08:47 26/02/2017
The tarthian slowly rose to their feet, fully exposed from the tall grass they were nestled in. They felt awkward, most of the other beings were short, considering, because they were short among their own race. They also seemed to be the most strange of the group visible, and they didn't like standing out so much from the others. They waved a hand shyly, the hue of their membrane gaining a shade of pink. "Good morning, or... Good evening? I am not sure what greeting to use..." they stuttered a bit, their nucleolus trembling a bit.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#61 Posted: 03:19:27 26/02/2017
"I can only remember a wall and something cornering me and then I was a cat. I don't really know how it works." She looked around, ears swiveling as she listened for other people. "I think we should tyry to figure out where we are," she said. "I don't really like not knowing anything about this, and maybe if we can find someone else they might know something..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#62 Posted: 04:37:55 26/02/2017
"Yeah, that sounds like a good place to start," Foxy nodded, glancing in the direction of the unfamiliar voices. The voices belonged to three individuals, all humanoid in stature, much like how Kat was just moments ago. One of them was armed with some kind of... light sword? Interesting, but this warned Foxy that he should be cautious. The next appeared as some kind of angel... did that mean he died? Was this heaven, or maybe some kind of purgatory? He wouldn't normally look to the metaphysical for answers, but in a world of cat girls, wolfdeer, and light swords, anything could be a distinct possibility. The third was like nothing he had ever seen. It looked like somebody had poured a giant amoeba into a human-shaped container. This was all fascinating! He wished he had brought his notebook to write these discoveries down.
---
#63 Posted: 19:17:31 26/02/2017
Kat approached the people carefully, using her feline-ness to seem like a perfectly ordinary cat. The first action she made was to nudge the angel looking creature with her nose. (wherever's reachable for a cat, I'd assume leg or whatever.) She knew cats. She was one, in a way. The thought made her more confident, knowing she'd seem normal so long as she didn't speak. She just felt a need to be normal in this situation, as a sort of anchor to reality.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#64 Posted: 20:20:29 26/02/2017
Following Kat's example, Foxy decided to approach the humanoid beings masquerading as an ordinary fox. He approached the group with caution, head held low with ears folded back. He wagged his bushy tail in a way that resembled that of a dog. It made sense to him; foxes are in the canine family, after all.
---
#65 Posted: 00:14:12 04/03/2017
"Honestly, I'm not sure which one either." Jade responded, " Do u know your name?"

OOC: I do know that the animals are there, but seeing as they haven't made a sound yet (I think) and they nudged Alpha and not Jade, she hasn't noticed them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:43 04/03/2017 by S2 Swap Force
#66 Posted: 02:54:21 13/03/2017
Alpha looks down to the animal beings at their feet. She stares at them for a moment as they move about like the animals they appeared to be. Kneeling down to Kat, she places a hand atop Kat's head. Without giving a natural rubbing motion, she simply pulled her hand away, "I do not understand why you act this way. Weren't you all just talking a moment ago?" (freeze frame for anime style comedy anyone!?)
---
#67 Posted: 00:24:00 14/03/2017
"Oh. You, uh- you saw that, huh?" Foxy chuckled nervously. Well, this is embarrassing... He quickly hopped back up to his paws, racking his mind for an excuse. "We were, uh... rehearsing! For a- a nature documentary! Yeah. I'm playing the part of the fox, and she's the cat. Yeah..." A quick glimpse up at the angeloid's face made it clear to him that she wasn't buying it.
"Okay, seriously though. I'm Foxy and this is my..." he hesitated, looking at the cat by his side. "...friend, Kat. Those aren't our real names, at least I don't think, we just made 'em up. Anyway, we kinda just wound up here in the middle of this field with no memories and we got no idea what's goin' on, so we was wonderin' if any of you could give us some insight?" The little blue looked up with hope on his face. Please don't tell me these guys got no idea what's going on...
---
#68 Posted: 04:01:11 14/03/2017
Alpha's head drops slightly, but looks back up to Foxy, "Our situation is unknown, but we all share the memory loss trait," she replied somewhat avoiding the blunt answer that they are just as lost as the animals were, "Which could indicate that we were targeted for some reason. It is possible that who ever did this to us is surveying us at this very moment."
---
#69 Posted: 18:50:03 15/03/2017
Kat took a few steps away from the angeloid. "I hope not... I don't particularly like being watched. Don't know why though." She closed her eyes and tried to think of something, anything. The only memory she came up with was the unclear figure backing her against the wall again. She sighed.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#70 Posted: 19:39:41 15/03/2017
"I... I seem to be the only one of other-worldly origin..." The gelatinous creature spoke up, drumming their thumbs together. "I'm not sure what it is that puts us together, but there has to be more similarities." They tried to access their memories as they took a pause, giving off a scent of dry leaves. "All I remember is my species... And that I'm... A mechanic...?" There was a small quiver across their arms, their fidgeting worsening.
---
#71 Posted: 02:55:36 17/03/2017
"An experiment?" Foxy replied, scratching his chin. "Sounds like a plausible theory." Take a handfull of random people, wipe their minds, put them all in one place and see what happens. Such an experiment could make for some interesting studies, though he wasn't sure how he felt about being the guinea pig. While the idea did offer some closure, it opened new questions. Why were they, of all people, chosen for the trial? Who was doing this, and more importantly, why?

As he sat pondering these questions and more, he noticed Kat seemed a little nervous. "Well, I mean, think of it like this: If we lost our memories and this is some kind of experiment, then for all we know, we could've volunteered for it, I guess?" He offered his feline companion some comfort. Though as much as he wanted that to be true, even he doubted that was the case. "At any rate," he said, addressing the group as a whole. "Whatever's going on, I think it'd be best to stick together. This seems like something that can't be solved alone." Foxy looked back up at the angel. "You guys got names? Er, I mean, what should I refer to you as?"
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#72 Posted: 04:21:25 17/03/2017
Name: blank
Species: Human
Appearance: Over 6 feet, and pale with a long face, a mass of messy jet-black hair, and a broken nose. Appears to be lean and muscular, but lanky enough to look a little bit awkward when she moves. Wears ill-fitting men's clothing, including denim cut-offs and a ripped t-shirt under a leather jacket. Very scruffy and boyish-looking.
Personality: Seemingly stand-offish and obviously trying to play tough. She's very emotionally driven, and tends to be reckless and impulsive. Nonetheless, she doesn't really want anyone to get hurt.
One memory that they started with: She remembers being in a band, and that she can play something.
Other: Despite being a perfectly mundane human, she doesn't seem all that phased by fantastical events (unless they're very, very far-fetched), hinting that she came from a not-so-mundane place.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:24:58 17/03/2017 by BlinktheCookie
#73 Posted: 08:37:22 17/03/2017
Alpha's eyes turn to the fox creature, "I am a Pet Class Angeloid, type Alpha." she replied, "It would seem Alpha is best suited for convenience. Do you have a name? Or shall you still go by Foxy?" she tilts her head slightly as she asks. Though she seems rather human in nature, her movements were nearly perfectly elegant. She reaches out with both arms, "If I may, you can survey our current location form my hold."
---
#74 Posted: 16:48:04 17/03/2017
"Alpha, huh?" Foxy said with a shadow of a smirk. "Nice name. Yeah, you can go ahead and call me 'Foxy' for now, at least until I can remember my real name." Taking her up on her offer, Foxy hopped into Alpha's outstretched arms. "Sure thing. Ready when you are."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:47 17/03/2017 by Skyhunter
#75 Posted: 21:11:11 17/03/2017
"I'm Kat, at least for now." She blinked back to her more human form (there's no in between its just cat to person) and smiled a little, more nervously then genuinely.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#76 Posted: 22:27:40 17/03/2017
Alpha lifts Foxy into the air, "Is this high enough? Do you see anything you could not before?" she stood with her arms up by her chest, just above her breasts. Her wings were slightly tucked as not to bump or brush anyone, but out enough so that she may fly in a moments notice. Her light attire was only moved by her bodily movements, there was seemed to be no wind, which could mean the place there were in was a closed building of some sort. The plant life would suggest otherwise, but it meant it was being kept by someone or something.
---
#77 Posted: 02:50:17 18/03/2017
Foxy squinted as he peered out across the area, unsure of what exactly he was looking for. "I dunno, lemme try my binoculars," he joked as he held his paws up to his bright yellow eyes as a sort of sight gag. But much to the little fox's surprise, these fake binoculars actually functioned as if they were real! What the...? He blinked as he stared at his paws in disbelief, then raised them back up to his eyes. That's new... could I always do that? The oddities of wherever this was were piling up quickly- as if the cat-girl, angel, and amoeba man weren't enough, now he had binocular paws. He really wished he had brought his notebook to jot these findings down.

But back to the objective, he quickly scanned the area, his sights resting on a pond in the distance. The pond was surrounded on one side by bushes, and by a sandy "beach" on the other. "Hey, I uh, found a pond over there. I guess that's something?" He felt it was worth pointing out; fresh water is important, after all.
---
#78 Posted: 05:13:36 18/03/2017
Alpha turns slightly to face the water more appropriately, "A pond?" she started for the water source, "Are you thirsty? I can sample the water to ensure its safety." she paused a moment to look back at everyone else before she just wandered off, "Shall we request the others to follow?" she asked allowed for Foxy to reply, perhaps.
---
#79 Posted: 17:08:14 18/03/2017
"Actually, yeah, I could go for a drink right about now." It hadn't even crossed Foxy's mind that the water might've been unsafe. He had to admire Alpha's willingness to potentially put herself in harm's way for the other's safety. "And, uh, I guess the others can tag along if they feel like it." I took him a second to realize that Alpha was still holding him as she walked towards the pond. He didn't seem to mind, though.
---
#80 Posted: 01:23:45 19/03/2017
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in a while

Jade was just watching the conversation, not knowing what to say about talking animals (my excuse for her not saying anything as a result of me not posting). When she saw Kat morph into a human, something came back to her...

She was in a giant circular area made of stone with a ying and yang like design on the floor. There was a giant bat-like creature holding her on one side, a young guy in the middle, and an guy a bit older on the other side being held by a white and bright green griffon. The younger guy glared at an elderly man standing on an elevated platform. "Let them go" he said.
"Only you can make my children release them" the elderly man replied.
"Anakin" the one being held by the griffon shouted, "The planet IS the force, use it."
Anakin focused, "You will let them go!" he shot a sort of shockwave out from himself, blowing the creatures back, he then lifted up the creatures, and slowly lowered both Jade and the other man from their claws. The skies shifted from day to night as he pulled them towards himself, and then blew them back against the walls. Jade ran to a safer spot and deployed her yellow blade. As the bat came to grab her again it was pulled away by Anakin. He then pulled the griffon away from the other guy. "On your knees!" He pulled them in front of him as they shifted from bat and griffon to a man and woman respectively.

Jade was pulled back to reality by "Actually, yeah, I could go for a drink right about now." She looked around as everyone started to walk toward, somewhere. Right, a pond. There where walking toward a pond. "You know, now that I think about it, I'm pretty thirsty too." She probably hadn't had a drink for a while.
---
#81 Posted: 03:21:54 19/03/2017
[It's fine. I'll see if Shagaru will let me be a moderator to keep things in order while he's gone.]
---
#82 Posted: 20:07:55 19/03/2017
"Water would be important I guess," Kat shrugged. As she walked towards Alpha and Foxy, she strained for any sound that shouldn't be there. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous, but it just seemed to be a habit of hers. The memory of the figure forcing her against the wall flashed in her mind for a moment, and she began to wonder. Had she been hunted by someone? Was that why she was so jumpy? She couldn't be sure, but it didn't help her unease.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#83 Posted: 06:31:01 24/03/2017
With that Alpha lead the way over to the water source that had been pointed out. When she was mere feet away, she crouched down to let Foxy free. Crawling, somewhat to the water's edge, she placed a hand down into the water. Having a small scoop of the liquid, she pours it into her mouth. Her eyes seemed to glisten a little with wire like formations lighting up slightly and dimming back out. "My analysis of the water shows it is safe for consumption. I recommend using some container to store some for later use when we are not near water."
---
#84 Posted: 19:44:52 24/03/2017
"Thanks, Alpha," Foxy said as his paws touched the ground. So, the water's safe. That's one good thing, at least. As the angel tested the pond's water, Foxy couldn't help but notice an odd glimmer in Alpha's eyes that formed a wire-like pattern. The light seemed almost mechanical in appearance. That coupled with her manner of speech which brought to mind that of a robot, left Foxy with more suspicions. Could Alpha be an android? Or a cyborg, or something? He had had this thought before, but didn't bother asking his angelic companion; both because accusing someone of being a robot might come off as rude, and because with this amnesia problem, it'd be unlikely that he'd get any real information.

Regardless, he turned and took a sip from the pond, lapping up its waters like a dog. Once he had his fill, he thought about containers. They were at a loss, however. It's not like one of them could pull a canteen out of thin air, even with all these scientific anomalies going on. Out of ideas, he dipped one paw into the water, swishing it around. Maybe there's a bottle around here somewhere... He drew his paw out of the water, and to his surprise, the water stayed in his grasp! He blinked, his mouth agape as the water collected into a sphere in his paw. "What the heck..."
---
#85 Posted: 21:42:29 24/03/2017
Kat drank some water, careful not to fall in. Being partially a cat meant having rather catlike instincts, and while generally this was a good thing, it wasn't when it came to not drowning, as a cat tends to flail around wildly when it's in water. Most things did, come to think of it, but Kat knew how to swim. She just couldn't do it properly due to her cat-ness. She turned when she heard Foxy say something, and her eyes widened at the sight. "How are you doing that?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#86 Posted: 00:50:25 25/03/2017
"I- I don't know..." Foxy replied with a whisper, still staring at the sphere of water with awe. "I just stuck my hand in the pond and pulled out a ball of water... Unless the water here has non-Newtonian properties, this should be physically impossible!"

Well, I guess binocular hands shouldn't be possible either, but still.

Curiosity took over as the little blue fox tried placing the physics-defying water orb on the ground to see what happened. Remarkably, the sphere retained its shape. Further testing led to Foxy lifting the orb to his lips and taking a sip. The orb lost some mass as he drank, but retained its form, some ripples on the surface aside. Defiled laws of physics aside, at least he had solved their lack of container problem.
---
#87 Posted: 01:18:49 25/03/2017
"Huh." Kat approached cautiously. "What happens if I touch it?" She gave the orb a cautious poke.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#88 Posted: 02:14:51 25/03/2017
Ripples ran across the water orb's surface as Kat poked it, but still retained its shape. Meanwhile, Foxy had fished a few more water orbs from the pond to see if the effect was consistent. "This is so bizarre..." Foxy muttered. He noticed that the spheres only took shape while he was actively focusing on "creating" them; otherwise, the water just behaved as regular water. "I think I might've tapped into some kind of quantum physics..." he said in jest.
---
#89 Posted: 06:54:22 25/03/2017
Alpha looked over the water spheres in curiosity, "It is like they have their own center of gravity," she suggested taking a closer look at each one of them. She moved her hands about them, but did not touch them. Looking as Kat as she was genuinely interested in the phenomenon as she was herself, "You do not have any memories that might tell you something about this?"
---
#90 Posted: 11:06:07 25/03/2017
Kat stepped back, still unsure. "I wonder if you're the only one that can pick them up. I'm not willing to try, so if we're going to find out someone else is going to have to do it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#91 Posted: 16:12:22 25/03/2017
[I'm gonna wait to give Swap and Zelda a chance to catch up.]
---
#92 Posted: 17:52:37 27/03/2017
After Alpha said it was safe, Jade walked up to the water, crouched down, cupped some water in her hands, and drank. Still distracted by her memory, she mumbled quietly to herself "Who were those 2? And what is this force thing they were talking about?" While she was thinking about that, she was unknowingly slowly lifting a small ball of water from the pond. When she looked up and saw it a short scream escaped her mouth and the ball instantly dropped back into the water.
---
#93 Posted: 18:55:10 27/03/2017
OOC: don't worry about me, I'm caught up. Just not replying at the moment due to being ignored. Character has nothing to interact with
---
#94 Posted: 18:56:18 27/03/2017
"Well, I guess that answers that question," Foxy said with a chuckle as Jade dropped the water orb in surprise. "We'll use these to carry water around for later. Don't worry, it's totally safe."
---
#95 Posted: 20:06:29 27/03/2017
"What was tha-"Jade sounded like she was out of breath. She whispered "The Force?" Is this the force? Do I have it?. She noticed the water balls around Foxy. Does Foxy have it? She was completely confused. After she calmed herself down she said. "Here, I'll make a few more." She held her hand out and closed her eyes. Some ripples formed in the water as some of it slowly came out in balls. "Wow" she breathed. She turned to hand it to someone when it fell apart. "Hm. I guess I need to concentrate on it at all times." With that she made a few more and they just floated behind her. All the while she was wondering how in the galaxy she was doing that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:59 27/03/2017 by S2 Swap Force
#96 Posted: 01:45:29 28/03/2017
Kat blinked, looking at them. "Can... can I do that too?" She reached into the water, but didn't recieve the same result, giving a yelp of surprise and panic as the water splashed her. She scrambled back a little. "I-I'm not going to try that again..."

(I mean I assume its the people and not the water)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#97 Posted: 02:19:19 28/03/2017
[Yeah. It'll make sense how Foxy can do it later. For now though, I'm too tired to write a proper post. I'll make one tomorrow.]
---
#98 Posted: 00:37:32 30/03/2017
Alpha stood back up as the others seemed to be discovering more about themselves. Looked about as they talked amongst themselves for the moment. She then turned to look back in the direction they had all come from. The strange gel like creature was not with them, it seemed to still be confused, in a daze.

The angeloid walks back to where they had found the Tarthian. Standing roughly three feet away from the being, she leaned over a little, he sword slightly shifting with her movements, "We found water. Do you want some?" her expression was genuinely as bland as it had been, but she was rather curious yet cautious.
---
#99 Posted: 02:09:57 30/03/2017
OOC: I hope everyone has seen the picture I drew of tarthian physiology.

The tarthian turned to the being that addressed them, still fidgeting somewhat. "I-I'm alright, thank you." Their voice was quiet and hesitant. "I'm actually 85 percent water, so I... I'll be good." The sword intimidated them slightly, but they tried not to think about it much, like why were such dangerous objects brought here with them? "It's funny actually," a laugh, like a high hum, came from them. "I can remember what I learned of my kinds anatomy, but I can't even remember my own name."
---
#100 Posted: 02:20:04 30/03/2017
Foxy stifled a laugh at Kat's expense. "It must not like you," he teased playfully. He looked up and was surprised and impressed to see that Jade had created a few more water spheres, and was getting them to levitate, no less! Well, that looks convenient... I wonder if I can do that? His bright yellow gaze flicked to his own water orb. He shut his eyes, focused every fiber of his being in making it float, but despite that, the orb remained grounded. His ears drooped slightly. Oh well... He consoled himself with the fact that he had just discovered his ability to do that, so maybe he was just inexperienced. Though it got him thinking: if he could do this now, then surely he could've done it at some point before, right?
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me