darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone have all their Imaginations planned out?
Page 1 of 1
Anyone have all their Imaginations planned out?
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#1 Posted: 23:13:36 02/12/2016 | Topic Creator
So as the title says, anyone have them all planned? Even though the games been out for a month, there's still these new crystal shapes to release. I don't know about you, but I plan to collect all 34 Imagine crystals. Anyone have a plan on their Imaginators? Here's mine:

Magic
  • Knight: Mr. Poopybutthole
  • Ninja: Purple Chompy
  • Brawler: Heavy (TF2)
  • Knight: Legendary Mr. Poopybutthole

Water
  • Smasher: Bentley the Yeti
  • Knight: Demoman (TF2)
  • IDK

Tech
  • Smasher: Engineer (TF2)
  • Sentinel: Robo Dale (Youtube Poop)
  • IDK

Fire
  • Knight: Sir Hoodington
  • Brawler: Magmadon (Crash of the Titans)
  • Quickshot: Pyro (TF2)

Earth
  • Quickshot: Woody (Toy Story)
  • Bazooker: Soldier (TF2)
  • IDK

Undead
  • Brawler: Harambe
  • Ninja: Mike Wazowski
  • IDK

Life
  • Smasher: Shrek
  • Sorcerer: Medic (TF2)
  • IDK
  • IDK
  • Smasher: Legendary Shrek

Air
  • Bazooker: Sgt. Byrd
  • Bowslinger: Sniper (TF2)
  • IDK

Light
  • Quickshot: Agent 9
  • Sorcerer: Star Butterfly
  • Sentinel: Scout (TF2)
  • Quickshot: Legendary Agent 9

Dark
  • Swashbuckler: Spy (TF2, already regret this one)
  • IDK
  • IDK

My personal objective is to have three Imaginators of each battle class (plus one on one battle class since there's that fourth Life crystal), and avoid using a battle class in an element that already has a Sensei of that battle class.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#2 Posted: 23:38:01 02/12/2016
I've had them planned for months. Here's my entire lineup with the ones I have so far in bold:

Magic:
- Dr. Phyxitall (OC, Quickshot)
- Connie (Steven Universe, Knight)

Water:
- Nomad (Dillon's Rolling Western, Swashbuckler)
- Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe, Bowslinger)

Tech:
- Mr. Jiminson (OC, Bazooker)
- Mega Chompytron (OC, Brawler)
- Bender (Futurama, Smasher)

Fire:
- King Palikia (OC, Sentinel)
- Short Fuse (OC, Ninja)

Earth:
- Jasper (Steven Universe, Brawler)
- Gallo (Dillon's Rolling Western, Quickshot)

Undead:
- Mondoom (OC, Sorcerer)

Life:
- Centipeetle (Steven Universe, Sentinel)
- Barkshot (OC, Bowslinger)

Air:
- Cyclonius (OC, Swashbuckler)

Light:
- Robert (OC, Brawler)
- Holo-Pearl (Steven Universe, Knight)

Dark:
- Dark Z (OC, Sorcerer)
- Robbie Rotten (LOOK AT THIS NET, THAT I JUST FOUND, Smasher)
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#3 Posted: 14:21:33 03/12/2016
Earth Smasher - Gimli
Air Brawler - Thunderpunch
Fire Quickshot - Lasso
Water Knight - Kodiak
Magic Bazooker - Gandina
Tech Ninja - Slyborg
Life Sentinel - George
Undead Swasbuckler - Skullstabber
Light Bowslinger - Saint Christopher
Dark Sorcerer - Marvolo
---
Any last wishes?
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3419
#4 Posted: 19:00:25 03/12/2016
IMAGINATORS
AIR
Nimboar (Bazooker): "Never Underestimate Hugs!" A Storm Swine who took the phrase "When Pigs Fly" as an oppourtunity for her to fly and control storms

Crane Kick (Brawler): "Strength, Courage and Heroism!" A crane that studied martial arts, and has been trained by smilie to become a better bird brawler

Brain-Storm (Swashbuckler): "I Rule for the Storm!" A floating brain creature who ended up being a tutor for Juju Junior, despite smilie training him in her swashbuckling class

Shell Shock (Knight): "Forecast Calls for my Sword!" A turtle with a gift for moving fast and controlling electricity. He encountered smilie during his combat with Kaos, and knew he would be a good tutor

DARK
Night Club (Smasher): "I Am One With the Music!" A lizard who got exposed to radioactive ooze, transformed into a giant monster and got a giant club to smash enemies
Terrorchula (Ninja): "Master of my Sarcasm!" A spider who learned about ninjitsu shortly after smilie was assigned the role of Sensei by Eon

Night Striker (Sentinel): "Unleash my Staff!" a vulture who loved sneaking up behind people much like smilie, and he began to train him in Sentinel training

Abyss (Quickshot): "Hear That? Sounds Like Doom!" A sea creature who crawled out of the darkest trench, equipped himself with Cortex's spare pistols, and is ready to take out evil

EARTH
Mud Bath (Swashbuckler): "This Looks Like a Job for Double Trouble!" A mudskipper who enjoys relaxing in the mud, and slashing foes with her blades

Dust Devil (Sorcerer): "Master of my Staff!" A mummy who found smilie's wand, and now has her as his teacher

Fossil Fuel (Smasher): "Get Ready for my Club!" A dinosaur who is really good friends with smilie, despite the fact that he is just now fossils

Dino-Sore (Sentinel): "Never Underestimate my Barbarian Magnetism!" A Tyrannosaurus Rex who is smilie's fitness competitor...and also strong enough to lift her blocky barbell

FIRE
Hot Wing (Brawler): "You're No Match for my Moves!" A fiery hawk who is one of the Guardians of the Phoenix Chicken and isn't afraid to deliver his brawling skills to those who threaten it

Heatstroke (Sentinel): "Something's Burning: Must be Glory!" A dragon who is the star student in smilie's Dragonfire Dojo

Inferno (Bazooker): "Can't Hold a Candle to my Ultimate Awesomeness!" A lava golem with a giant bazooka given to him by smilie out of generousity

Blaze Runner (Ninja): "Can't Stop my Speed!" A speedy fire roadrunner who became smilie's deputy and trainee

LIFE
Wildlife (Bowslinger): "Unleash Emotion!" A brave tiger archer who fights for all nature

Deer Hunter (Knight): "I Am One With Hilarity!" A doe with a passion of the forest almost as big as smilie's passion, and was under his tutelage

Camouflage (Ninja): "No One Expects my Throwing Stars!" A sneaky chameleon ninja with an interesting ability to sneak around as a sheep, smilie heard about him and knew she can train him

Power Plant (Bazooker): "Cower Before Flower Power!" A Skylander that mutated from a Chompy Pod that amazed smilie so much, he decided to train her in his Chompy ways

LIGHT
Supernova (Quickshot): "Brace for the Light!" An cybernetic space insect with twin blasters to gun down foes and save the cosmos

Rangler Fish (Swashbuckler): "Party With Pure Radiance!" An anglerfish who met smilie when she was Boss Blades McSlashinator and wanted to learn sword-fighting from her

Painbow (Knight): "The Password is the Future!" A lightbulb headed robot who was made by the same guy who invented smilie, he was programmed to create rainbows

Photroll (Bazooker): "Shining Through my Power!" Glumshanks' brother; a light themed troll who got Blaster-Tron's old blaster and is ready to blast evil

MAGIC
Mageshroom (Sentinel): "Portal Master, Grant me Glitter!" A magical mushroom with an enchanted bo-staff who bedazzles her enemies like mad

Hocus Pocus (Sorcerer): "Knock Knock, Who's There? Victory!" A curious sorcerer mammal who loves answering smilie's riddles almost as much as she loves giving riddles

Bullseye (Bowslinger): "Make Way for my Bow!" a minotaur who lives in the same labyrinth smilie got sent to. Unlike other minotaurs, he is more of an archer, and later met his satyr sensei

Candy Crush (Smasher): "I Will Avenge Pinatas!" a candy-loving orc who heard about smilie's problems and wanted to help him

TECH
Space Invader (Bazooker): "Behold! My Superior Technology" An alien with a very powerful space-age bazooka

Silverback (Quickshot): "Say Hello to my Friends!" a gorilla engineer and smilie's star student

Buzz Saw (Swashbuckler): "Prepare to Face my Ultimate Awesomeness!" A hardcore hornet who can throw chainsaws and ride a motortcycle and befriended smilie at a fight club

Camera Shot (Bowslinger): "The Password is the Monkeys!" A security camera that is watching the lab that smilie was built in. One day he came to life, sprouted limbs, and met his new robotic sensei

UNDEAD
Eye Sore (Knight): "Haunted by my Nightmare!" A wandering nightmare hero with a sword

Death Metal (Smasher): "This One Goes Out to Zombie Dance Parties!" A skeleton gang-leader who challenged smilie to a rap battle, and now she trains him in smashing

Black Magic (Sorcerer): "I Summon the Bananas!" A sorcerer raven who exchanges sorcery and wisdom with smilie

Arrowdread (Bowslinger): "Be Afraid of my Arrows!" A pumpkinheaded archer who once visited smilie at a rock concert shortly after the werewolf got redeemed and is now trained by his idol

WATER
Frostbite (Ninja): "Making a Splash With the Tide!" An arctic lemming who learned the skills of ninjitsu and saved his kind from losing their homes

Snowbrawl (Brawler): "To Cool for Victory!" A snowman smilie made once who came to life to find his creator and learn about his brawling techniques

High Tide (Quickshot): "To Cool for the Pancake House!" A dogapus who assisted smilie on a mission, and now she trains him

Tidal Wave (Brawler): "Beware of Hugs!" A cute little polar bear that smilie befriended....and attempted to make him just as dangerous as he is
---
My Magical Marauders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#5 Posted: 19:11:17 03/12/2016
magic bazooker Tiki Boom
Tech knight The Last Skylander
Earth Brawler Mine Ore
Air sorceror Cyclone
Water smasher Chill Axe
Fire smasher Gnasty Gnorc
Life Ninja Banana Split
Undead Swashbuckler Dry Bones
Dark quickshot Bounty Hunter
Light Sentinel Star Burst
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#6 Posted: 22:53:24 03/12/2016
Mine are:

Undead
Jack O Lantern (Sentinel)
Lord Hellscream (Knight)
D Spayre (Bowslinger)
Eye Gore (Ninja)
Paul T R Geist (Swashbuckler)

Life
Puck (Sentinel)
Treebeard (Bowslinger)
Balthazar Catticus (Smasher)
Waspinator (Quickshooter)

Light
Tesla (Swashbuckler)
Solaris (Knight)
The Ancient One (Sentinel)
Octavian (Sentinel)
Nova Prime (Sentinel)

Fire
Snarl (Brawler)
Slag (Bazooker)
General Magmar (Smasher)
Inferno (Quickshooter)

Just to name a few.....still have plenty more
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me