Page 1 of 1
Wave 3 out in Germany
merl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1031
#1 Posted: 12:11:41 01/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Found almost the entire Wave 3 in a local Media Markt.
They had the new creation crystals since last week, but yesterday they also had the five new single Senseis: Buckshot, Flare Wolf, Bad Juju, Chain-Reaction and Pit Boss.
And on top of that the Adventure Pack "Enchanted Elven Forest" and single Kaos (for the same price as the other Senseis).
Only missing were the Combo Packs with Pain Yatta and Dr. Krankcase.
#2 Posted: 13:54:25 09/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Finally found the Pain Yatta Combo Pack in a Saturn in Germany.

And we kind of have a Boom Bloom situation here. While the figure itself has the correct Smasher symbol, the box shows the sorcerer symbol.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#3 Posted: 17:06:56 09/12/2016
Uh, Boom Bloom isn't a Smasher, she's a Ninja.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
#4 Posted: 17:29:28 09/12/2016 | Topic Creator
My sentence was maybe a bit misleading.

What I meant to say is that we have a situation with Pain-Yatta that is similar to Boom Bloom.

Boom Bloom is a ninja, but instead of the Ninja-Symbol, the base shows the Life-Symbol.

Pain Yatta has the correct Smasher-Symbol on the base but the Combo Pack shows the Sorcerer-Symbol instead.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 17:34:59 09/12/2016
At least it's just the box, not the figure itself.
---
Bruh
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#6 Posted: 18:22:56 09/12/2016
Quote: merl
My sentence was maybe a bit misleading.

What I meant to say is that we have a situation with Pain-Yatta that is similar to Boom Bloom.

Boom Bloom is a ninja, but instead of the Ninja-Symbol, the base shows the Life-Symbol.

Pain Yatta has the correct Smasher-Symbol on the base but the Combo Pack shows the Sorcerer-Symbol instead.

I can understand the mess-up on the box. The people making the box probably assumed he was a Sorcerer because his lollipop looks kinda like a wand.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#7 Posted: 19:42:15 09/12/2016
It also makes sense considering that smilie a sorcerer was also in a combo pack before smilie. That must have really confused the workers big time.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me