darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Sooo I ordered Solar Flare Aurora from Target.com...
Page 1 of 1
Sooo I ordered Solar Flare Aurora from Target.com...
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#1 Posted: 21:29:59 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
.....and they sent me a regular one instead. Anyone else have this happen? I'm pretty annoyed.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 21:30:54 29/11/2016
That sucks dude. Is there a way to return it?
#3 Posted: 21:38:28 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I don't want to just send it back and reorder it because the sale doesn't apply to it anymore.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#4 Posted: 22:24:19 29/11/2016
They where the one making a mistake so that should not be a problem
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#5 Posted: 22:40:35 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright, after talking it out with customer service, they allowed me to order a new one at the same sale price as the one I bought on Black Friday. Now I just have to return the wrong one to get a refund. I still want to know if anyone else has had or does end up having the same problem. I pretty much always buy my Skylanders online and I've never bought a variant before and gotten the regular version instead.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#6 Posted: 23:21:15 29/11/2016
I bought Birthday bash pop fizz from toysrus.com and got an open littlest pet shop item that smelled like cigarette smoke.

And a friend of my bought the toysrus exclusive Disney infinity Darth Vader (light FX) variant on toyrus.com and got the regular version (it turned out to be a big problem as about 50% of those that ordered it got the regular).

So yah it happens.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#7 Posted: 23:22:24 29/11/2016
I have not had this issue, but I'm pretty sure you can exchange it for the right one in the store, assuming you have a Target nearby. You can use the online feature to see if they actually have one in stock as well! I just checked up mine and it says "two left" so yours should have something like that too. If it says "limited stock" that means there is only one.
---
Stay Cool!
#8 Posted: 23:51:42 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: fairyland
I have not had this issue, but I'm pretty sure you can exchange it for the right one in the store, assuming you have a Target nearby. You can use the online feature to see if they actually have one in stock as well! I just checked up mine and it says "two left" so yours should have something like that too. If it says "limited stock" that means there is only one.

The whole reason I buy online is because there aren't any stores around who keep Skylander figures well stocked LOL. Where I live kinda sucks and I'm pretty sure any Target nearby is at least an hour away.
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#9 Posted: 06:31:24 30/11/2016
I ordered one and accidentally got sent two!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me