darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Try & help to have Activision/Toys For Bob fix Boom Bloom's Base
Page 1 of 1
Try & help to have Activision/Toys For Bob fix Boom Bloom's Base
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#1 Posted: 04:23:25 28/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Try & help to have Activision/Toys For Bob fix Boom Bloom' Base to the correct Logo of Ninja Battle Class.

Lets help Boom Bloom get her correct logo, the Battle Class Logo on the next batch of her figures.
Please help bring this to Activision's attention by commenting and subscribing to this topic in the link.
https://community.activision.com/t5/Skylanders-Imaginators/Boom-Bloom-toy-has-an-INCORRECT-Logo-on-her-base/m-p/10094845/thread-id/115

This really irks me, most likely on my ocd level.
Boom Bloom has on her base the logo of the Life Element, while every other Senei has on their bases the logo of their Battle Class Element.
Boom Bloom should have the Ninja Battle Class Logo on her base, as shown in an early toy prototype, but when Boom Bloom came out for public purchase just days ago, her base has an incorrect logo of the Life element.

I dont know IF Activision/Toys For Bob will or even can do anything, but imo it's worth to make our voices heard.

This is for the people who look at their collection and see Boom Bloom as off, as not having the correct logo.

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:21 28/11/2016 by Portal___Master
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2 Posted: 04:28:27 28/11/2016
Well.
WELL WELL.
They need to fix it.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 04:40:40 28/11/2016
Just another small detail that TFB really shouldve checked before launching the game (even though this is the figure). There are so many minor details wrong in game that Boom Bloom's figure being wrong seems to fit somehow.

Still though, it totally bothers me too.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 04:41:53 28/11/2016
If it bothers you, you can use a life crystal sticker to fix it. Other than that I don't think we will get a fix, as activision is more likely to just stop making them then make a fixed batch. I mean the fix for people not getting the light and dark packs was just releasing single packs...
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#5 Posted: 05:19:30 28/11/2016
I honestly don't care
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#6 Posted: 05:24:31 28/11/2016
It might be nice if they make decals that fit the circle with matching colors...
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:04:40 28/11/2016 by 4inCreation
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#7 Posted: 05:46:07 28/11/2016
Quote: 4inCreation
It might be nice if they make decals that fit the circle with matching colors...

They do, they come with every life crystal.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#8 Posted: 07:34:03 28/11/2016
Just get the sticker from the crystal
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#9 Posted: 09:28:25 28/11/2016
It's just a printing error. I mean, it is quite interesting how they missed this, but I wouldn't count on them fixing it now. They could change the toy design fixing the mistake if they do reprints of it later, but that could take months. I'm not gonna wait on that. In fact, I just bought it today, I saw that Life icon and thought, "eh". As long as the RFID chip works, I'm not complaining.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10 Posted: 11:26:05 28/11/2016
This is a waste of time and I don't really care
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#11 Posted: 11:29:05 28/11/2016
Errr... what if she was meant to have a Life Symbol? I mean technically she's not exactly a Ninja considering her weapon, so it might be better like this. I prefer it that way. Just use a Life Crystal Sticker to fix it.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#12 Posted: 12:32:12 28/11/2016
It is odd that they even have element symbols to even print onto the Sensei, for they are only supposed to have class symbols. Perhaps this was purposeful, or maybe the Sensei were supposed to have their elemental symbols at early stages of development, and the developers just forgot to change the symbol for one Sensei: Boom Bloom.

I don't know. Personally, the life element symbol doesn't bother me that much. It's better than making the error of not placing any symbol at all. I will probably just put the life ninja sticker over it from my life creation crystal.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:35:28 28/11/2016 by Swap Force Fan
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#13 Posted: 12:42:52 28/11/2016
Didn't Golden Queen have the Earth symbol on the reveal? Might've been the first idea, yeah, to match the crystals. The whole "try to introduce the game again every year" strategy that's really silly.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#14 Posted: 13:30:18 28/11/2016
they aren't out in europe yet, so maybe just a few in the usa, cross fingers and hope for the best.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15 Posted: 13:35:52 28/11/2016
Really, REALLY

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but why does this matter
They made a small mistake, THAT'S IT!
Also, I have not seen ANY Boom Bloom figs that look like that(I've seen one's with the ninja symbol)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#16 Posted: 15:11:01 28/11/2016
It may not be a big mistake, but it does show a bit of carelessness on Activision's part. They've always had several inconsistencies on their toys. It just kind of makes the EEF release feel rushed to build hype for wave 3.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#17 Posted: 15:25:45 28/11/2016
What confuses me the most is that how could they mess up on the symbol on smilie? I mean she is literally the last ninja to be released and they already sold smilie and :taekwoncrow: before her. COuldn't they just use the decal printing from those two to put on her when making her? I figured it was a spray painted deal to put the symbols on the figrues so I'm just speculating here. That's why I wonder if maybe this will happen to perhaps smilie or smilie.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#18 Posted: 16:07:01 28/11/2016
Wow, I didn't even notice and probably wouldn't have. I understand some people might be annoyed as it was definitively an oversight, but I can live with it.

If they do make more with the corrected symbol, I can't say I'd be in a hurry to get it.

I'm hoping Activision/TfB fixes the collection screen error for the spike Light Crystal (right now it will show you've collected the winged Light Crystal instead). Otherwise it could end up like the Platinum treasure chest collection issue. At least the legendary spike Light Crystal unlocks correctly.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#19 Posted: 16:26:36 28/11/2016
Quote: Dahvoo
I'm hoping Activision/TfB fixes the collection screen error for the spike Light Crystal (right now it will show you've collected the winged Light Crystal instead). Otherwise it could end up like the Platinum treasure chest collection issue. At least the legendary spike Light Crystal unlocks correctly.

Kind of. The Legendary crystal unlocks the correct icon, but removes the icon of the winged crystal (if you haven't already added the normal version of the crystal), instead of the spiky one.

You can verify this by starting a new profile and take ownership of the Legendary Crystal before anything else, then you can see that there are 3 Light Crystal icons: Spiky (locked), runic (locked) and Legendary spiky.

This means that they must've switched the icons around, thus the winged crystal will unlock the spiky one, once it's released. Not exactly the same issue as the platinum chest, since you can still unlock all crystals if you have them. Still annoying that they're incorrect, though.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#20 Posted: 16:34:53 28/11/2016
Doesn't bother me that much, plus I would agree with Luminous. Despite unlocking shuriken for your Imaginators, she's really not considered a Ninja. Wished they kept TKC's sword for SI.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#21 Posted: 17:59:23 28/11/2016
An internet petition didn't fix a big issue like crystals being resettable, why do you think Acti cares about some internet petition for such a small issue, if they didn't care about a big issue like unresetable crystals?
---
Dead
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#22 Posted: 18:04:41 28/11/2016
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Also, I have not seen ANY Boom Bloom figs that look like that(I've seen one's with the ninja symbol)

Why would the pack image have the life symbol if there are ninja ones?

[User Posted Image]
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:22:51 28/11/2016 by 4inCreation
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#23 Posted: 18:06:17 28/11/2016
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Really
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#24 Posted: 18:07:34 28/11/2016
I wonder how your OCD is when you see stuff like Splat having purple gloves, but the figure ends up having unpainted red gloves?

Skylanders are full of these little defects. Assuming it's not a trick where they are releasing very limited numbers of correctly stamped figures to create yet another pricey variant, does anyone even think that will they produce a second batch of Boom Bloom?

Realistically thinking, they made the entire batch for the entire world during the same time. Given how sales has been with on Skylanders in the past two years, they are not going to commission their Chinese factories to do another run no matter how much the fans beg as there isn't enough demand for it to happen. Figures these days are one and done with no looking back unless something hugely is wrong like with Nightfall.

If Activision actually cared at the time, they would have just put printed up stickers to place over the logo as it would have been way cheaper than making a new batch of figures. I've seen companies hide their mistakes with a mere sticker numerous times as it's the cheapest thing to do.

So at best they'd probably would only send you a sticker and their apologies rather than make up a batch corrected Boom Blooms. More realistic is that they'll just blow off the matter entirely like the yawn traps and treat it like it isn't a thing.
---
Stay Cool!
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#25 Posted: 19:27:13 28/11/2016
...Dude. There comes a point (and you even admit it in the OP) where you just have to deal with your own OCD.

Either use a Ninja sticker from a Life crystal, or break out some hobby paint and repaint the symbol yourself.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#26 Posted: 21:26:36 28/11/2016
You can always count on darkspyro.net to make a big deal out of small details like that. Also, "OCD".
---
bye
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#27 Posted: 01:48:46 29/11/2016
O-o smilie
Really?
Is it that big of a deal? Be thankful that you've finally got her, for those who have.
It's not like regular Thrillipede, for SC, which WAS a big deal.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#28 Posted: 02:14:19 29/11/2016
I was just planning on taking a sticker from my Life Crystals and putting the Ninja symbol over it.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#29 Posted: 15:18:04 29/11/2016
Quote: newkill
You can always count on darkspyro.net to make a big deal out of small details like that. Also, "OCD".

LOL!!!
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#30 Posted: 22:30:32 29/11/2016
Activision, or whoever is in charge of the production of the toys, couldn't care less tbh...
---
i am trash
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#31 Posted: 05:41:33 01/12/2016
Just like a guy said earlier. Bloom Boom has a different weapon than the other ninjas, so I actually kinda prefer it this way.
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#32 Posted: 13:46:45 02/12/2016
This will not get fixed.

Fixing a toy with the wrong RFID code that doesn't play...yes must fix.
Putting Life symbol instead of Ninja symbol...annyoing yes....must fix...no.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:51:08 02/12/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me