Page 1 of 1
Imaginators card or figure?
Congo Green Sparx Gems: 428
#1 Posted: 17:20:45 21/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I've been thinking this over for a while now, is a 3D print of your imaginators really worth it? The figures seem to be low quality, and it looks like a lot could go wrong with a $50 product. However, the $15 cards look a lot more reasonable and just the better option overall.
If anyone has either of these and wants to show pictures and state their opionions that'd be awesome.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#2 Posted: 18:09:40 21/11/2016
There's a thread not too below yours with pictures. It's pretty low quality compared to normal figures but from what users researched it's actually sorta reasonable for a sandstone figure.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:10:00 21/11/2016 by Bifrost
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#3 Posted: 18:30:35 21/11/2016
For what it costs to make a figure, not that I wouldn't mind one, I'd rather get the card and a t-shirt of my character. Just too bad they only print the image, element, class a name. Would've loved to have their catchphrase printed underneath.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#4 Posted: 20:38:34 21/11/2016
As an owner of a broken 3D figure, I would go with a card. I've not seen any examples of the cards, but I'd say that they are almost certainly a lot less fragile. I assume the cards are looking great in person as well? But yeah, check the tread a bit lower on the page for more details and images on the figures.
---
Stay Cool!
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#5 Posted: 21:01:58 21/11/2016
My 2 3d prints are awesome.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
BachChava Green Sparx Gems: 171
#6 Posted: 21:11:19 21/11/2016
Another bonus of the cards is that they ship pretty quickly, at least here in the States. Mine arrived within 2 weeks or so. Still waiting on shirt and figure...
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#7 Posted: 22:08:04 21/11/2016
I'd go with a card personally...this coming from a crazy person who was going to buy 10 figures for each combined Elements/Battle Classes.
But after seeing the small size, blurryness, fuzzyness, and imo poor quality (prone to damage) of these sandstone figures, I am passing on these printed figures.

Pros of the Cards seem to be they look great; they function as a SkyLander figure, they ship quickly and are not prone to damage.

Curious...for a person with a DAMAGED sandstone figure, can you take some water to a part of the figure and report what happens?
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#8 Posted: 22:17:17 21/11/2016
The card is really good option i think. its only 5 dollars more than just a regular crystal and its a high quality plastic badge type card too. i was worried it was going to be like trading card paper and its not! and 15 dollars is super reasonable and they ship super fast.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#9 Posted: 22:24:14 21/11/2016
Can you feel the chip inside the card though? I might order some cards and forget crystals except the ones with glitched parts(Mummy Head, Sorcerer proportions).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#10 Posted: 22:33:16 21/11/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Can you feel the chip inside the card though? I might order some cards and forget crystals except the ones with glitched parts(Mummy Head, Sorcerer proportions).

not at all. its like a solid plastic card with the chip built inside it. its like a giftcard or credit card type plastic card.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#11 Posted: 22:59:19 21/11/2016
I personally am going to get 2 figures and then the rest of my characters I want to get as cards are going to get cards so that I can store them easily
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me