Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Mario/Rabbids Crossover RPG Coming to Switch?
Page 1 of 1
Mario/Rabbids Crossover RPG Coming to Switch?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 14:49:22 19/11/2016 | Topic Creator
This is a thing.

Keep in mind this is only a rumor at the moment, so take it with a grain of salt.

But if it is true... I'm not sure how to feel about this.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 14:58:26 19/11/2016
I'll believe it when I see it. I've done that with all Switch rumors and I'll do it for this too.

If this does become an actual thing, though... I don't even know what I'll do.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#3 Posted: 18:39:30 19/11/2016
Ugh.. just seeing annoying characters like the rabbits pair up with one of my favorite franchises of all time will defiantly hurt me.
---
My life is complete.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 18:46:38 19/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I mean, I don't have a problem with this happening (if it is happening, that is, again, just a rumor), but my main question is: Why Rabbids, of all things?

I get the whole child appeal aspect, but if you're gonna make a crossover with Mario, a crossover RPG none the less, why choose the Rabbids? I mean, when have they ever been associated with RPGs?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 19:29:21 19/11/2016
Doesn't sound remotely possible, but I won't say it's fake. Might be a misinterpretation, like the first rumors of Pokkén Tournament saying it was a literal crossover between Pokémon and Tekken. Who knows?
---
Bruh
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#6 Posted: 13:53:33 24/11/2016
What if it's actually a misunderstanding as Crash10 said, and it's actually a crossover between Mario and Rahman? That would be awesome! Also, on the topic of rumors, I hope that Pokémon Stars is real!!!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me