darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > crystals dont register in collection???
Page 1 of 1
crystals dont register in collection???
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#1 Posted: 12:22:50 16/11/2016 | Topic Creator
i put the crystals on at a friend (adding them to his collection and not making a imaginator) then i come home i put them on and they are not registering in my collection, i still havent created a imaginator yet... so what is going on here??? so you can only register the crystals one time in the collection, then you cant add them to another players collection???.. must i really created a imaginator, and then i get a option to take ownership of the crystals, so it show up in my collection??? i dunno, i havent made a imaginator yet, do anyone here know???....

i dont want to make any imaginators yet, im just adding stuff to my ingame collection...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:45 16/11/2016 by CountMoneyBone
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#2 Posted: 12:39:44 16/11/2016
Yes, that's the point of ownership. It's not your collection if it's a friend's. This has been around since day one of the series iirc.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 12:57:44 16/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Yes, that's the point of ownership. It's not your collection if it's a friend's. This has been around since day one of the series iirc.

i know about ownership... i dunno if or how i can change it on the crystals, since i registered the crystal at a friend. must i now create a imaginator to be able to change the ownership back to me???
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#4 Posted: 13:01:26 16/11/2016
No, it should be somewhere in the creator menu, but it'll clear the imaginator's name and you have to type it again.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5 Posted: 15:12:47 16/11/2016
Bifrost, he said the crystal doesn't have an Imaginator on it, so in order to get to the creation menu, he has to choose a battle class. Choosing battle class instantly creates an Imaginator with starry parts and the default class weapon.

So, yes, CMB, you will have to create an Imaginator in order to claim the Crystal.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 16:01:38 16/11/2016
Yes, this was called out elsewhere....creating a figure is required for it to register into the collection. As a result, it appears that your CC collection will only be accurate on the profile where you have created the skylander.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:25 16/11/2016 by TakeYourLemons
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#7 Posted: 19:57:57 16/11/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Yes, this was called out elsewhere....creating a figure is required for it to register into the collection. As a result, it appears that your CC collection will only be accurate on the profile where you have created the skylander.

I put the crystals on my portal and did not pick a battle class and they are still all registered in my collection.
#8 Posted: 20:04:25 16/11/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

None of this is accurate.

Creating an Imaginator is not required the first time it is placed on the portal (as CMB has experienced himself), but you do have to create an Imaginator in order to use the claim ownership option in the creation menu on subsequent profiles. Your CC collection will be perfectly accurate* on any profile where you've claimed ownership of the Crystals, regardless of where you've created an Imaginator.

*: Apart from the 2 Light Crystals whose icons are swapped
---
#9 Posted: 20:23:00 16/11/2016 | Topic Creator
so in other words dont put the crystals on your friends game, if you dont want to make an imaginator yet. because then it will not add to your collection..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#10 Posted: 20:42:03 16/11/2016
Pretty much, yeah. But at least you'll be able to add them when you're ready to create :3
---
#11 Posted: 22:16:29 16/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
Pretty much, yeah. But at least you'll be able to add them when you're ready to create :3

if i have know this i would not put them on my friends portal, since i am not gonna create anything yet.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me