Page 1 of 1
Dragon Temple vs Dragon's Peak.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#1 Posted: 14:40:23 13/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Both claim to be the homes of the dragons of Skylands, except the ones at Dragon's Peak, which might just be 2 dragons living there and then you think of the Skylander dragons and odds are probable that most of them don't live at their the Temple or Peak. And then you being to wonder where all the Skylanders live....Like, do they live in their own homes? At the Academy? Why did I get so off topic about Dragon Temple vs. Dragon's Peak? And then Bifrost comes in, and reminds me about Scalos, a royal dragon city, and Blades' home town, do they make weed too? Is it good? Why can't these dragons make up their minds of where to live?

Anyway, which do you prefer, Dragon's Peak or Dragon's Temple? Which do you think is the REAL home for the dragons and also the sheep? Do you also think the Dragons grow their own weed there? Those faces heavily imply it.

Personally, I prefer the Peak. Looks warmer and just looks better. I'm not fan of DT's green and pink aesthetic, not to mention the place looks looks rather cold or at least pretty chilly. Although, Dragon Temple is likely a ideal place to open up a hemp store.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:00:37 13/11/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#2 Posted: 14:53:55 13/11/2016
I have yet to play the game as you guys know, but keep in mind Dragon's Peak isn't the only dragon home - it's just the royal city on Scalos, which is the dragon region and Blades' homeland. It'd possible the temple is also there.

*looks at the wiki to find the Book of Elements page* *sees the new edits already* nvm I'm not reading that. No idea about the source, then, but it's been on the wiki for as long as I can remember.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:05:20 13/11/2016 by Bifrost
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#3 Posted: 14:55:18 13/11/2016
You're hilarious.

I prefer the peak.
---
Any last wishes?
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4 Posted: 15:04:04 13/11/2016
The peak is the original home and the tample is a sacred place for the dragons.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#5 Posted: 19:05:31 13/11/2016
Bear in mind we've had Tower of Time, and the Clock of Skylands, so this isn't the first time we've had an overlap like this.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#6 Posted: 19:53:13 13/11/2016
Tower of Time and Time Town don't actually clash(one mantains the time flow, the other is just a master clock with time travel), but the name similarity is definately silly.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me