Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > If you could remove a single character from a video game...
Page 1 of 1
If you could remove a single character from a video game...
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#1 Posted: 05:37:49 12/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Who would it be?
I'd remove Mags from Skylanders. She's so annoying.

I have no idea if this is the appropriate place to post this. If it isn't, please delete.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:30 12/11/2016 by Kat-Kun
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#2 Posted: 08:59:57 12/11/2016
Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates). Win-win because not existing in Fates means Corrin couldn't exist in SSB4 either.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#3 Posted: 12:24:48 25/12/2016
sry to bump but jane from TWD. i hated her and she was unnesccesary.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#4 Posted: 13:48:52 25/12/2016
Pete from Kingdom Hearts.

UGH.
---
My life is complete.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#5 Posted: 15:35:02 25/12/2016
Nagito Komaede, no one ****ing needs him
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#6 Posted: 17:36:00 25/12/2016
N from Pokemon.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 21:24:52 25/12/2016
Colres from any Pokemon Game he appeared in except SUMO
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#8 Posted: 21:49:52 25/12/2016
Chip from Sonic Unleashed.

You took the game's writing, now you took Zaibatsu from us. What do you really want from us, Light Gaia??

half serious but they did keep that joke until the bitter end
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9 Posted: 00:59:29 26/12/2016
im guessing a bunch would be from sonic
starting with tails

Quote: Bifrost

You took the game's writing, now you took Zaibatsu from us. What do you really want from us, Light Gaia??

rip john cena ;(
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:02 26/12/2016 by wspyro
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#10 Posted: 03:25:42 26/12/2016
Quote: TheJMAN184
Quote: wspyro
starting with tails

Quote: Bifrost

rip john cena ;(

But tails is like one of the few good Sonic Characters. I would remove Shadow because he's a huge edgelord and kinda stinks of the early 2000's.

I completely agree about Shadow. I like him, but he's too edgy now.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#11 Posted: 03:30:15 26/12/2016
Quote: Iblistech
Quote: TheJMAN184
Quote: wspyro
starting with tails

rip john cena ;(

But tails is like one of the few good Sonic Characters. I would remove Shadow because he's a huge edgelord and kinda stinks of the early 2000's.

I completely agree about Shadow. I like him, but he's too edgy now.

I've considered him dead since the end of Sonic Adventure 2.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12 Posted: 05:41:19 26/12/2016
actually just remove everyone in sonic games
but leave charming the bee and cream the rabbit
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:42 26/12/2016 by wspyro
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#13 Posted: 13:40:48 26/12/2016
Quote: Windumup

u ****ing wot mate? YOU WANNA THROW DOWN?![/s]
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14 Posted: 21:05:53 26/12/2016
honestly any character that i want removed, actually has a point in the game.

like i really don't care for Arthur iin RF4 because he's super boring. but without him, the story would be clunky and weird.

i guess id have those two really forgettable characters from X/Y taken out of SUMO. mainly because their still just as forgetable.. i guess without them you wouldn't be able to
get the zygarde
but you could replace those two characters with anyone from X/Y and it'd still work fine. actually, it'd make more sense to be professor sycamore himself.

i guess i'd say everyone from Western fates/brithright and replace them with their japanese personalities, because then i'd actually play it then.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#15 Posted: 23:52:17 26/12/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

like i really don't care for Arthur iin RF4 because he's super boring. but without him, the story would be clunky and weird.

i guess id have those two really forgettable characters from X/Y taken out of SUMO. mainly because their still just as forgetable.. i guess without them you wouldn't be able to
get the zygarde
but you could replace those two characters with anyone from X/Y and it'd still work fine. actually, it'd make more sense to be professor sycamore himself.

i guess i'd say everyone from Western fates/brithright and replace them with their japanese personalities, because then i'd actually play it then.

On the topic of Fates, I had heard about a number of personalities getting changed in the Western release but had never really looked to far into it to know how badly they were. Overall, I do find it sad that most if not all characters in the game (at least what I've seen in Conquest) can have their entire personality summed up by 2 of their most prominent voiced lines in the game. Although I will admit that despite this I still like some of the characters. Effie however, really bothers me as her personality ended up very flat and boring even if her support interactions are fun in a few cases. Even then more for how the other characters interact with her than her own actions/lines. It's honestly kind of sad and should really say a lot that one of my favorite characters is Anna, the merchant you pick up in a DLC mission that isn't even a canon member of your team.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#16 Posted: 00:41:05 27/12/2016
Quote: HIR
Quote: Windumup

u ****ing wot mate? YOU WANNA THROW DOWN?![/s]

OBJECTION!

It was my honest opinion, and the Original Poster did say if I could.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
King_PikaII Green Sparx Gems: 270
#17 Posted: 04:06:04 27/12/2016
Quote: Seiki

get the zygarde

On the topic of Fates, I had heard about a number of personalities getting changed in the Western release but had never really looked to far into it to know how badly they were. Overall, I do find it sad that most if not all characters in the game (at least what I've seen in Conquest) can have their entire personality summed up by 2 of their most prominent voiced lines in the game. Although I will admit that despite this I still like some of the characters. Effie however, really bothers me as her personality ended up very flat and boring even if her support interactions are fun in a few cases. Even then more for how the other characters interact with her than her own actions/lines. It's honestly kind of sad and should really say a lot that one of my favorite characters is Anna, the merchant you pick up in a DLC mission that isn't even a canon member of your team.

how is anna being your favorite sad exactly? anna is and always has been a gift in every game, even ones like path of radiance where she's only in charge of tutorials

anna was the best in awakening too
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
#18 Posted: 04:17:48 27/12/2016
Quote: King_PikaII

get the zygarde

how is anna being your favorite sad exactly? anna is and always has been a gift in every game, even ones like path of radiance where she's only in charge of tutorials

Because a semi-non canon recurring guest character is arguably better than a majority of the actually plot relevant characters introduced in the game. There's nothing wrong with her. More just saying how at least in the Western release, a number of the characters have fairly flat personalities.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:53 27/12/2016 by Seiki
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#19 Posted: 04:39:14 31/12/2016

Because a semi-non canon recurring guest character is arguably better than a majority of the actually plot relevant characters introduced in the game. There's nothing wrong with her. More just saying how at least in the Western release, a number of the characters have fairly flat personalities.

anna is actually just mr krabs but hotter
King_PikaII Green Sparx Gems: 270
#20 Posted: 23:56:27 31/12/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

True. My favorite Fates characters are personally Sakura, Charlotte, Benny, and Arthur, but I definitely don't think that any Fates characters are as good as Miriel was.

I also love Laslow and Rhajat, but they don't really count. Of course, I'm that one guy who loves Tharja so idk if that's an unpopular opinion.
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
#21 Posted: 02:31:25 01/01/2017

True. My favorite Fates characters are personally Sakura, Charlotte, Benny, and Arthur, but I definitely don't think that any Fates characters are as good as Miriel was.

I also love Laslow and Rhajat, but they don't really count. Of course, I'm that one guy who loves Tharja so idk if that's an unpopular opinion.

Charlotte? Honestly I hate her. I like Laslow, Odin, Niles, Camilla, Leo, & Felicia. Hinoka seems cool and Silas is kinda hot.

@Strider, true, but it's still better in the end than how flat some of the characters are. She's also 10x more bad ass if you send her through merchant class and let her earn money then spend it to boost her own stats.
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#22 Posted: 20:02:35 02/01/2017
Khezu, no one needs it, no one wants it
---
smilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#23 Posted: 00:03:53 03/01/2017

trust me, it isn't.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#24 Posted: 02:31:48 24/01/2017
Tingle. He has no reason to exist.
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#25 Posted: 02:41:31 24/01/2017
Quote: Shagaru Magala
Khezu, no one needs it, no one wants it

I'ma let you finish, but I choose Shagaru Magala. Or teostra. I swear some things were made just to screw over gunlance >.< Khezu is infinitely more tolerable than those two. I marathon'd six in the hunting spree mission. Why? Because a friend told me I couldn't.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#26 Posted: 13:51:36 30/01/2017
I agree, Mags.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#27 Posted: 16:31:05 31/01/2017
chloe from life is strange but the rest of the characters should also be removed
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#28 Posted: 04:06:01 01/02/2017
Token from Token and the Power Crystals... Bubsy rip off peice of sh-.

The game belongs to Curly the Squirrell anyways.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#29 Posted: 04:24:52 01/02/2017
finneon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me