Page 1 of 1
Worst skylanders?
TrapGiant Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 22:13:07 09/11/2016 | Topic Creator
\Now, this can include those from previous games.
DISCUSS YOUR WORST SKYLANDERS
RULES ARE:
NO ARGUING, NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SKILL AND OPINION AS YOU
YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
ONE CHARACTER FROM EACH OF THE 10 ELEMENTS
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE CORE, ONE GIANT, ONE SWAPPER, ONE TRAP MASTER, ONE SENSEI, ONE VILLAIN, ONE VEHICLE, ONE MINI/SIDEKICK AND ONE VARIENT
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SKYLANDER OF THAT ELEMENT OR TYPE, YOU MAY SKIP IT.

Here are mine:
Light: Don't have a light SL
Dark: Same as light
Magic: I only have one magic so I don't want to say he is bad until I try another magic
Fire: Blast Zone. I've only made one good swap with him. He's weak and his health isn't good.
Earth: Bop. He's so weak. Just a filler.
Water: Gill Grunt. So. Weak.
Undead: Funny bone. 'Nuff said.
Tech: I love all my tech, but, Drill Sargent takes too long to reload.
Life: Shroom Boom. I hate him so much.
Air: Lightning Rod. Too... Odd.
Worst core: Gill Grunt.
Worst Giant: Thumpback.
Worst swapper, Freeze Blade.
Worst TM: Short Cut. (Don't own him, but my cuz let me play as him when he visited us and we played TT.
Worst Sensei: Don't have S:I.
Worst Villain: Buzzer Beak.
Worst Vehicle: Don't have SC yet.
Worst Varient: My green GillGrunt.
Worst Mini: Bop.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 00:11:04 10/11/2016
Life: Stump Smash - Maybe it's becuase he's extremely slow and a melee fighter, but I just can't survive for too long with him. I normally just spam his hammer smashes and barely use the acorns.
Air: Jet-Vac - I admit I don't despise him anymore thanks to Academy, but I still think he's the worst Air Skylander. His projectiles are somewhat good, but his sucking ability usually just makes me take damage and the flight is useless anyway.
Undead: Fiesta - Don't get me wrong, I love Fiesta as a character, but gameplay wise he's just bad. His attacks deal way too little damage and I still haven't figured out for what his third attack is good.
Magic: Wrecking Ball - Barely any control over the rolling attack and the rest is just too weak or close ranged.
Tech: Jawbreaker - I gave him a chance, but he failed miserably. The range is sinfully low and the speed only makes it worse. He may hit heavy, but he'll be out before he even gets to the enemy.
Water: Gill Grunt - There honestly isn't anything good I can say about this character. He's sinfully slow and his attacks either just focus on one enemy, or are too slow to take out more.
Fire: Ka-Boom - The range has a lot of potential combined with the explosive power, but the fact that he can't move throughout most of his attacks makes him unplayable.
Earth: Rocky Roll - I just despise this character with a passion. His attacks are slow, clunky and hard to control. That's all a character needs to be on my regret pile.
Light: Astroblast - This is basically just a "take the one you prefer less than the others" thing. His attacks could deal more overall damage, but I like him and his attacks can be combined pretty well.
Dark: Knight Mare - This one's hard since I don't dislike any of the Darklanders. I admit Nightfall is somewhat weak, but you have to play startegically with her to destroy some enemies. Knight Mare does have attacks that tower in damage, but those are way too slow most of the time. I love all of them nevertheless, just the two ladies could get a little damage boost.
Core: Rocky Roll - Read above.
Giant: Eye-Brawl - I'm honestly not a big fan of any of the Giants except for Ninjini, so I just took the blandest one. His attacks do have a wide range but don't deal enough damage and he's way too clunky to avoid enemies' attacks.
Swapper: Wash Buckler - I guess he's not that bad if you use him right, but I can handle all other Swappers better.
Trap Master: Ka-Boom - It's not Head Rush, she actually does have some use in my collection! Basically everything I said for Fire.
Sensei: King Pen - All Senseis really surprised me so far, except for him. I really didn't expect anything since I knew there would be much better characters, but he's not that bad. He has pretty fast attacks and can hit multiple enemies in a fast pace.
Villain: Slobber Trap - I think I don't have to explain this one.
Vehicle: Reef Ripper - Every Sea Vehicle seems like crap after Sea Shadow, but I don't like this one. The electrecity attack just slowed me down instead of heavily hitting an enemy and the tridents are way too slow.
Variant: Legendary Grim Creeper - I'll just take the one which I like the least look wise since that's the point of Variants.
Mini: Pet-Vac - Same reason as for Jet-Vac.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:03 10/11/2016 by Deja Vu
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#3 Posted: 00:53:28 10/11/2016
Life - Zou Lou - nothing I like about him at all. hat ethe design, hate the gameplay.
Air - Lightning Rod - I don't really hate any of the gameplay of the Air skylanders but I just don't care for Lightning Rod's Design i guess.
Undead - Fiesta - I have to go with this one too. I'd put him down as one of the worst skylanders gameplay wise.
Magic - Pop Fizz ! - Yes it has something to do with the heroic challenges with him as I find most of them Easy except with him. I don't like the character and don't like his gameplay.
Tech - Wind up - not fun to play as, didn't like either of his paths.
Water - Rip-Tide - I think Undead and Water usually have some of the most fun characters and with that I don't really dislike Rip-Tide but he's probably my least favorite water skylander to play as.
Fire - Eruptor - until I played Pop Fizz he was my most hated skylander. I still dislike him, he's not fun. He's slow and his attacks really aren't powerful enough for him to slow.
Earth - Rocky Roll - don't enjoy playing as him
Light - Astroblast - All light Skylanders are awesome including Astroblast. Just he's in last place of them all
Dark - Starcast - SAME AS ABOVE! Last place, still love the guy.
Swapper - Fire Kraken - Had my favorite design of the swappers but I didn't enjoy playing as him.
Trap Master - Blastermind - I don't really like Blastermind but I do enjoy that he has that power to unlock puzzle locks. Otherwise I don't like him and he's the only Trap master I dislike.
Sensei - Chompy Mage - he was just wrong to be picked as a bazooker. He's still fun but right now he's probably my least favorite.
Villain - Slobber Trap - needs no explanation.
Vehicle - Thump Truck - I guess.. i'm not a fan of any of the vehicles.
Variant - Bushwhacked? i guess?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#4 Posted: 17:17:09 10/11/2016
Life smilie is just boring, redundant and really doesn't hold a stick to any of my other favorite life characters.
Undead smilie really disappointed me and was truely the first Undead Skylander to actually let me down.
Magic smilie doesn't do much for me and smilie really should have been the one to get a wow pow.
Tech smilie was so bland and too intricate to be fun and other cores would learn to not be too gimmicky.
Fire smilie sadly was only on my team because he was the only fire core I got in the first game and after that all the other cores I got were much more fun to play with.
Water smilie was not that fun to play with and dang did he just get annoying with him getting a repose every single game after that.
Earth smilie kinda seemed too straightforward for a guy who had a very cool weapon. I wish he had more techniques than simply being centered around his chain ball.
Air smilie was just out of place and seemed odd he somehow managed to get reposed over the more popular smilie.
Dark No one is bad for me in this element. I only have two characters and both are just too awesome to hate.
Light smilie was so boring and he is a light character. I almost wish smilie just remained a light supercharger while Astroblast was tech instead honestly.

Core smilie again
Giant smilie sadly because the other three of mine were more fun. Almost said smilie, but then I took his better path.
Swapper tied between smilie and smilie both were not that fun to play with and both just didn't have much going on for them.
Trap Master smilie was so bland and was boring compared to the rest of my team.
Supercharger smilie
Sensei smilie not because he's bad per se, but he was less fun to play with than all the other senseis currently. Still a good cast nonetheless.
Villain Slobber Trap because we all know by now.
Vehicle Reef Ripper just really doesn't do much let alone stack up against all the other sea vehicles.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 21:32:44 10/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deja Vu
Life: Stump Smash - Maybe it's becuase he's extremely slow and a melee fighter, but I just can't survive for too long with him. I normally just spam his hammer smashes and barely use the acorns.
Air: Jet-Vac - I admit I don't despise him anymore thanks to Academy, but I still think he's the worst Air Skylander. His projectiles are somewhat good, but his sucking ability usually just makes me take damage and the flight is useless anyway.
Undead: Fiesta - Don't get me wrong, I love Fiesta as a character, but gameplay wise he's just bad. His attacks deal way too little damage and I still haven't figured out for what his third attack is good.
Magic: Wrecking Ball - Barely any control over the rolling attack and the rest is just too weak or close ranged.
Tech: Jawbreaker - I gave him a chance, but he failed miserably. The range is sinfully low and the speed only makes it worse. He may hit heavy, but he'll be out before he even gets to the enemy.
Water: Gill Grunt - There honestly isn't anything good I can say about this character. He's sinfully slow and his attacks either just focus on one enemy, or are too slow to take out more.
Fire: Ka-Boom - The range has a lot of potential combined with the explosive power, but the fact that he can't move throughout most of his attacks makes him unplayable.
Earth: Rocky Roll - I just despise this character with a passion. His attacks are slow, clunky and hard to control. That's all a character needs to be on my regret pile.
Light: Astroblast - This is basically just a "take the one you prefer less than the others" thing. His attacks could deal more overall damage, but I like him and his attacks can be combined pretty well.
Dark: Knight Mare - This one's hard since I don't dislike any of the Darklanders. I admit Nightfall is somewhat weak, but you have to play startegically with her to destroy some enemies. Knight Mare does have attacks that tower in damage, but those are way too slow most of the time. I love all of them nevertheless, just the two ladies could get a little damage boost.
Core: Rocky Roll - Read above.
Giant: Eye-Brawl - I'm honestly not a big fan of any of the Giants except for Ninjini, so I just took the blandest one. His attacks do have a wide range but don't deal enough damage and he's way too clunky to avoid enemies' attacks.
Swapper: Wash Buckler - I guess he's not that bad if you use him right, but I can handle all other Swappers better.
Trap Master: Ka-Boom - It's not Head Rush, she actually does have some use in my collection! Basically everything I said for Fire.
Sensei: King Pen - All Senseis really surprised me so far, except for him. I really didn't expect anything since I knew there would be much better characters, but he's not that bad. He has pretty fast attacks and can hit multiple enemies in a fast pace.
Villain: Slobber Trap - I think I don't have to explain this one.
Vehicle: Reef Ripper - Every Sea Vehicle seems like crap after Sea Shadow, but I don't like this one. The electrecity attack just slowed me down instead of heavily hitting an enemy and the tridents are way too slow.
Variant: Legendary Grim Creeper - I'll just take the one which I like the least look wise since that's the point of Variants.
Mini: Pet-Vac - Same reason as for Jet-Vac.

Yeah, from what I hear, Stumpy isn't good. smilie
Same, Academy is he only thing that saved him from being put on the bottom of the tub. smilie
I don't have SC, but my friend does and he says Fiesta is really bad as well. smilie
That blue glob... Guh... smilie
Yeah, I wanna get him, rather get Knight Light single pack though. smiliesmilie
Same, Gill Grunt is just son unappealing. smilie
Now, I kinda disagree, Ka-Boom is somewhat weak, yet he's still a trap master. I find Blast-Zone to be way weaker. smiliesmilie
I agree with everything from that point on. smilie
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#6 Posted: 02:28:33 11/11/2016
life: Shroomboom ( just don't like his playstyle )
undead: Fiesta ( love the design & personality, but he's pretty weak )
tech: Drill Sergent ( just not fun to play )
magic: Wrecking Ball ( I hate Blastermind as well, but Wrecking Ball is just awkward to use )
light: Astroblast ( slow and weak...that kick is utterly worthless )
dark: can't pick, they're all good IMO
earth: Smash Hit ( just really bland )
air: Warnado ( awkward, and a bit slow )
water: Riptide ( like Shroomboom I just don't like his playstyle )
fire: Eruptor ( seriously, how the f is he popular? he's slow and awkward to use... ) and Fryno ( awkward and not fun to use )

Giant: Bouncer ( I like all the giants, but Bouncer was the least fun to me )
Swap Force: Boom Jet ( awkward attacks to use )
Trap Team: tie between Ka-Boom and Blastermind because awkward
Supercharger: Astroblast ( see above )
Sensei: I like them all so far....can't pick a worst
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:07:56 14/11/2016 by ChillStealthElf
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#7 Posted: 04:51:33 11/11/2016
From my collection:

Water: Dive-Clops
Tech: Magna Charge
Fire: Hot Head
Air: Warnado
Undead: Fiesta
Magic: Enigma
Life: Stink Bomb
Earth: Crusher
Light: Astroblast
Dark: Knightmare

Core: Warnado
Giant: Eye-Brawl
Swapper: Rubble Rouser
Trap Master: Enigma
Supercharger: Fiesta
Sensei: Mysticat
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#8 Posted: 16:26:21 11/11/2016
My most hated:

ELEMENT
Air: Free Ranger (with Sonic Boom as a close second)
Dark: Knightmare... I love how she looks, but she isn't fun to play
Earth: Crusher (with Slobber Tooth and Rocky Roll close behind)
Fire: Eruptor (with Flameslinger as a close second)
Life: Oh man, so many... Shroomboom jumps to mind first, but I can't stand Stealth Elf, Stump Smash, Zook, Tree Rex or Bushwhack at all.
Light: Astroblast. Slow, weak and boring.
Magic: Conversely, most of these are pretty good... since I have to pick one, my least favorite is probably Deja Vu
Tech: Drill Sergeant (with Countdown as a close second)
Undead: Fright Rider... like Knightmare, he looks awesome, but isn't fun to play... (Grim Creeper is a close second, same reason)
Water: Rip Tide + Dive Clops (tied)

GAME/SERIES SPECIFIC
Spyro's Adventure Core: Eruptor
Giants Core: Shroomboom
Giant: Tree Rex + Crusher... both waaaay too slow with terrible ranged attacks and die to swarms of weak enemies because they have no real crowd control
Swap Force Core: Rip Tide
Swap Force Swapper: Free Ranger + Rubble Rouser
Lightcore: Shroomboom
Trap Team Core: Rocky Roll
Trap Master: Bushwhack
Mini: Barkley
SuperCharger: Dive Clops
Vehicle: Dive Bomber
Eon's Elite: Eruptor
Master Sensei: Aurora
Villain Sensei: Grave Clobber + Pain-Yatta

And finally, as a bonus...

WORST VARIANT: Eggcited Thrillipede
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:09 11/11/2016 by McMurderpaws
PreciousAwakeni Blue Sparx Gems: 823
#9 Posted: 19:35:03 11/11/2016
Light: Aurora - Boring
Dark: Hood Sickle - Too Slow
Magic: Wrecking Ball - Don't like his attacks
Fire: Eruptor - Not a fan of the attacks
Earth: Bash - Boring and slow
Water: Gill Grunt - Too many in the series and not interested in his attacks
Undead: Funny Bone - Boring
Tech: Drill Sergent - Not a fan of his attacks
Life: Grilla Drilla - Boring and attacks are lame
Air: Gusto - Attacks are boring and slow
Worst core: Wrecking Ball - See above
Worst Giant: Crusher - Slow attacks
Worst swapper: Grilla Drilla - See Above
Worst TM: Gusto - See above
Worst Sensei: (So Far) Wolfgang - Slow and don't like the bow
Worst Villain: Broccoli Guy
Worst Vehicle: Thump Truck - vehicle was just not my taste.
Worst Varient: Eggcited Thrillipede - Colors are ugly and attaks are boring
Worst Mini: Gill Runt - See Gill Grunt
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#10 Posted: 23:37:44 11/11/2016
Light - Aurora - It's not that I hate her, because she's really fun to play as, It's just that I like the others better, (obviously not Blaster-Tron but hes not out soo)
Dark - Hood Sickle - Same reason here, super fun to play as, I just like the others better.
Magic - Wrecking Ball - Even if he was my very first Skylander, his attacks are just weak and really boring :C
Fire - Eruptor - Never appealed to me that much honestly. I love his personality, but his attacks are just meh to me.
Earth - Prism Break - Slow, weak attacks. I've never really liked him.
Water - Gill Grunt - Do I even need to explain this?
Undead - Fiesta - He seemed like a really fun character, but he actually has some of the weakest attacks ever. I liked his design and his attacks WERE cool, until they were weak.
Tech - Drill Sergeant - His attacks are so weak, and the fact that you can't fire another drill after the other ones make contact with an enemy is just disgraceful.
Life - Stump Smash - Powerful, but so slow. I can't go more then a few minutes without getting sick of his slowness.
Air - Lightning Rod - Boring attacks. I don't know what else to say.
Worst Core - Gill Grunt - Once again, I really shouldn't have to explain this.
Worst Giant - Bouncer - This one was hard especially since I love all the giants, but his design is kinda boring but his personality is great.
Worst Swapper - Night Shift - The fact that you can't move during his punching attacks is disgraceful. That is all.
Worst Trapper - Head Rush - I guess? I don't know, her attacks were slow af and it really bothered me.
Worst Supercharger (might have forgotten it) - Fiesta - Reasons above.
Worst Sensei - Wolfgang - I do like Wolfgang, but after his Imaginators his attacks, I have no problem putting him here.
Worst Villain - Slobber Trap - What....?
Worst Vehicle - Shark Tank - I HATE SLOW THINGS!!!!1!!!!!11!
Worst Variant - Eggcited Thrillipede - I shouldn't have to explain this.
Worst Mini - Gill Runt - Because I hate Gill Grunt.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#11 Posted: 03:54:53 12/11/2016
Dark: Knight Mare - A bit dull compared to the rest
Light: Astroblast - Felt pretty awkward to play
Magic: Wrecking Ball - He's bad, moving on...
Earth: Crusher - He's the definition of clunky and awkward
Fire: Torch: Very forgettable, didn't like her at all
Tech: Chopper - Rocket spam gets boring pretty quickly and he's overall pretty bleh, idk why so many people like him
Water: Wham Shell - Don't hate him, but he's not as good as the rest of the water landers
Undead: Fiesta - Cool design but he's very weak
Life: Tuff Luck - She's weird to play and kinda weak, at least she has a cool Soul Gem
Air: Jet Vac - One of the most lackluster of the bunch

Worst Core: Jet Vac - (see above)
Worst Giant: Crusher - (see above)
Worst Swapper: Fire Kraken - Top half is aight but his bottom half is kind of a joke
Worst Trap Master: Thunderbolt - One word to describe Thunderbolt: Wonky
Worst Supercharger: Fiesta (see above)
Worst Sensei: (don't own Imaginators ATM, might update this later)
Worst Villain: Slobber Trap - Garbage...
Worst Vehicle: Splatter Splasher: All the vehicles are equally eh, but if I had to choose...
Worst Variant: Kickoff Countdown - Only because I hate sports
Worst Mini: All of them - They're pointless
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:55:28 12/11/2016 by ExcitonKnight
#12 Posted: 21:39:20 12/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ExcitonKnight
Dark: Knight Mare - A bit dull compared to the rest
Light: Astroblast - Felt pretty awkward to play
Magic: Wrecking Ball - He's bad, moving on...
Earth: Crusher - He's the definition of clunky and awkward
Fire: Torch: Very forgettable, didn't like her at all
Tech: Chopper - Rocket spam gets boring pretty quickly and he's overall pretty bleh, idk why so many people like him
Water: Wham Shell - Don't hate him, but he's not as good as the rest of the water landers
Undead: Fiesta - Cool design but he's very weak
Life: Tuff Luck - She's weird to play and kinda weak, at least she has a cool Soul Gem
Air: Jet Vac - One of the most lackluster of the bunch

Worst Core: Jet Vac - (see above)
Worst Giant: Crusher - (see above)
Worst Swapper: Fire Kraken - Top half is aight but his bottom half is kind of a joke
Worst Trap Master: Thunderbolt - One word to describe Thunderbolt: Wonky
Worst Supercharger: Fiesta (see above)
Worst Sensei: (don't own Imaginators ATM, might update this later)
Worst Villain: Slobber Trap - Garbage...
Worst Vehicle: Splatter Splasher: All the vehicles are equally eh, but if I had to choose...
Worst Variant: Kickoff Countdown - Only because I hate sports
Worst Mini: All of them - They're pointless

Alot of people seem to dislike Knight Mare. I had no idea she was that bad of a character.
I don't own SC, but from gameplay vids on YT, Astroblast looks great!
I hear that about Wrecking Ball alot. I do want to get him though.
I have him, his stone beam isn't so great either.
Alot of the TT characters were fillers so they could have characters in the later waves. Torch is one of those.
I got Chopper in that 2014 holiday bundle. He's... meh.
I want to get wham-shell, but I have to wait to get $25.
Everyone says that about him, makes me wonder...
I think she's pretty good.
Again, Academy is the only thing that saved him from being put at the bottom of the tub.

Again, Blast Zone is way worse.
I haven't tried Thunderbolt.
Slobber Trap is terrible.
I hear Power Blues are bad because they support Autism Speaks? Not sure what that is.
The only good thing about minis is the fact that they're a cheap way to get sidekicks for the older games, which were quite rare.
---
Zartan666 Green Sparx Gems: 167
#13 Posted: 02:57:15 14/11/2016
Well this seems like a good thread to make my first post in!
I don't hate any Skylanders. There are some I like less than others either for looks or play style. So my least favorite are:
Life- Shroom Boom. He's not un-playable, but he's close to it.
Undead- Funny Bone. A blatant attempt to copy the success of Hot Spot. A failed attempt.
Earth- Prism Break. His third figure was somewhat better, but there's just not much you can do with him.
Air- Lightning Rod. I really wanted to like him. But he's just so lackluster.
Magic- Wrecking ball. With some work he could be great. As is, he's nearly un-playable.
Tech- Drill Seargent. Like Wrecking Ball, he needs a do over.
Fire- Fryno. So excited for him, but he just couldn't measure up to Smolderdash.
Water- Chill. Too weak for her style of gameplay.
Giant- Ninjini. She's too slow to have the attacks she does, and her bottle move is pretty useless.
Swapper- Boom Jet. Just not good.
Trap Master- For someone who uses running as mechanic, she's too clunky feeling.
SuperCharger- Fiesta. Poor Fiesta. The best design for any skylander, ruined by the worst game play of them all.
Sensei- Wolfgang. Of the ones I have played so far he is the. Worst. Making him an Archer instead of a Smasher was just a bad idea.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:51 14/11/2016 by Zartan666
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#14 Posted: 03:45:56 14/11/2016
Wrecking Ball and Fiesta.
---
Any last wishes?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#15 Posted: 04:00:46 14/11/2016
Air - smilie - Could never get a feel for this guy, and just didn't like how he played.
Dark - smilie - Don't get me wrong, I like her design, but I just don't like her as much as the other Dark characters.
Earth - smilie - Probably has the blandest design and gameplay of the Earth characters.
Fire - smilie - Don't really hate him, just don't like him as much as the other Fire characters.
Life - smilie - Just kinda basic.
Light - smilie - Slow and his only useful attack is his primary.
Magic - smilie - Same as Stump Smash.
Tech - smilie - Same ad Stump Smash and above.
Undead - Tie between smilie and smilie - Both of them have creative designs, but are REALLY lackluster in terms of gameplay.
Water - smilie - Too bulky and attacks aren't really that great.

Core - smilie - Reasons given above.
Giant - smilie - Same reasons as above.
Swap Force - Don't really hate any of them.
Trap Master - smilie - Useful for lock puzzles but not the best choice for combat.
Supercharger - smilie - At least Dive-Clops has some power behind him.
Sensei - smilie - It's not that he's awful, he's just not as much fun as the other Senseis, and I don't feel like he was worth the Amazon bundle actually.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:15 14/11/2016 by AdamGregory03
runarraw Green Sparx Gems: 107
#16 Posted: 18:23:43 14/11/2016
Light: Aurora. she is by no means weak, just not my thing.
Dark: Blackout. he's alright but I only have two darks...
Air: jet-vac. but thanks to academy, I'm willing to give its SC variant a chance.
Earth: Terrafin. ever since the attack speed nerf, he's never been the same.
Tech: Sprocket. the setup time for turrets take way too long and her melee attacks leave something to be desired.
Magic: regular pop fizz. while the monster form is pretty good, it's severely weakened by the time limit.
Life: Stump Smash. I feel like I'm better off shooting acorns instead of smashing things.
Undead: Grim Creeper. in my eyes, Hood Sickle has essentially replaced him.
Fire: Ignitor. he's okay, sunburn might be weaker but I like him so that makes me ignore all his faults.
Water: Chill. she just doesn't gel with me.
core: Stump Smash.
Giant: Thumpback. although most of his problems can be solved by jumping, he's still plagued with the giant hurtbox.
Swapper: Stink Shadow. it seems wasteful to change his stealth to an even weaker one.
Trap Master: Gusto. for some reason he keeps glitching on me. even without that, he's still underwhelming.
Sensei: Aurora.
Villain: I suspect Pain-Yatta is going to become this but for now; Hood Sickle. he's still very powerful.
Vehicle: Tomb Buggy. it has to compete with the almighty Barrel Blaster.
Variant: don't have any and never will.
Mini: don't have any.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#17 Posted: 19:28:41 14/11/2016
Light: Knight Light (seriously nerfed in Imaginators)
Dark: Knight Mare (seriously nerfed in Imaginators)
Air: Jet-Vac (completely useless, and got nerfed in Imaginators)
Earth: Smash Hit (seriously nerfed in Imaginators)
Tech: Drill Sergeant (horrible in every game)
Magic: Pop Fizz (oh my god so useless)
Life: Shroom Boom (can't aim his mushrooms properly and his mushroom wall is useless)
Undead: Funny Bone (HORRIBLE. JUST HORRIBLE. NO WONDER HE'S CALLED FUNNY BONE. YOUR FRIENDS WILL FIND IT FUNNY THAT YOU KEEP DYING AS HIM.)
Fire: Eruptor (i can't aim his lava balls properly)
Water: Gill Grunt (can't aim his harpoons properly)

Core: Funny Bone
Giant: Hot Head
Swapper: Trap Kraken
Trap Master: Blastermind
Villain: Tussle Sprout
SuperCharger: Astroblast
Vehicle: Stealth Stinger
Sensei: Chompy Mage (not very creative)
Variant: Why list a variant? It's basically the same thing as the normal character, only a different color.
Mini: Weeruptor
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me