darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > All level stars 95%? (and hidden path under Undead area)
Page 1 of 1
All level stars 95%? (and hidden path under Undead area)
madibart Blue Sparx Gems: 511
#1 Posted: 17:16:23 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
So, I've managed to get all of the level stars on Expert (I scrolled through the list and they are all there in gold) but when I look at the checklist where it shows the three of them (level stars, parts and bonus) it only says 95%. Have I missed something? Are there extra stars on Nightmare?

Also, I've explored the hub as thoroughly as I can but I still can't figure out how to get to the darkened path under the Undead Sensei portal. There is a barrel and a warp portal that I can see but I have no idea how to get there. Any ideas?

Sorry if these have been covered before. I looked but didn't see any posts.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#2 Posted: 17:24:10 02/11/2016
Quote: madibart
So, I've managed to get all of the level stars on Expert (I scrolled through the list and they are all there in gold) but when I look at the checklist where it shows the three of them (level stars, parts and bonus) it only says 95%. Have I missed something? Are there extra stars on Nightmare?

Also, I've explored the hub as thoroughly as I can but I still can't figure out how to get to the darkened path under the Undead Sensei portal. There is a barrel and a warp portal that I can see but I have no idea how to get there. Any ideas?

Sorry if these have been covered before. I looked but didn't see any posts.

There are three levels that require additional toys to unlock. Already released are Crash/Dr. Neo Cortex (with the Crash starter pack) and the Gryphon Park Observatory Adventure pack, but you'd still need the Enchanted Elven Forest Adventure Pack level. That isn't coming out until wave 3.

The hidden area I think you're referring to is the
Rat Kingdom level
You need to briefly follow a rat around the M.A.P. just above that area (more to the far left of the Undead Sensei Realm) and wait for it to stop and burrow under the ground, then jump inside the hole it makes.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:05 02/11/2016 by Dahvoo
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 18:12:55 02/11/2016
Keep in mind that the rat which leads there apparently moves around the M.A.P. a bit: for example I found it both in the village area and in the swampy one, but I also got there by following the rat right above the Undead Realm, once.

Should be those three areas, never found it outside of them.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:21 02/11/2016 by Drek95
madibart Blue Sparx Gems: 511
#4 Posted: 06:46:18 03/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I forgot about the Enchanted Elven Forest.

Also, that is indeed the Rat Kingdom. I've been there but it didn't look the same from above. I see it now.

Thanks again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me