darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Something About Imaginators' Soul Gems...
Page 1 of 1
Something About Imaginators' Soul Gems...
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 12:19:12 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Am I the only one who thinks they should've gotten two? One based on their class you assign them and the other based on the element of the Creation Crystal?
I say this because I just recently found the Soul Gem for Quickshots, my only one of which is a Magic one, and after seeing it in action I thought it looked like it'd fit better in the Tech element. Granted most of the Soul Gems for Imaginators are pretty element-neutral, but I would have personally liked this little extra bit of a variety.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2 Posted: 12:34:47 02/11/2016
Well, there are several people who have expressed a wish for the Soul Gems to just be Elemental. Personally, I agree that it would have been nice to get a choice between 2 Soul Gem Powers, since all other powers have a choice of 2-4.

I kind of get what the devs were thinking with the Element, though. Power-wise, it's just supplementary, as the main purpose is to act as a character theme guideline. For instance, most people would avoid making a bright, shiny and colorful Imaginator in the Dark Element.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me