Page 1 of 1
Part Trick?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 19:57:09 01/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Are there any tricks in this game for unlocking parts really quickly? I've been seeing that in the game everybody already has a ton of parts and I've been playing for hours everyday and I don't have many parts. I just really want to get some parts from the Chompy and Yeti set, and I'd like to have the Faun head so I could finished Lion Heart. I mean, I know one trick which gets you two chests at the end of an arena battle instead of one, but I'm sure there are faster ways than that. How are you guys unlocking parts so fast?

Also, for those who want to know the double-chest trick, message me and I'll tell you.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#2 Posted: 20:01:48 01/11/2016
Undead Realm is the best way to get chests, hands down. It takes just a minute or two to speed-run, and you always get three chests at the end.
#3 Posted: 20:02:51 01/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Undead Realm is the best way to get chests, hands down. It takes just a minute or two to speed-run, and you always get three chests at the end.

Oh, thanks! I haven't explored the Undead Realm yet. Is there anything you need to do in particular to get three chests, though?
---
Wreckin Ball Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#4 Posted: 20:20:19 01/11/2016
No. Just beat the level and you get them as a reward.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#5 Posted: 21:28:58 01/11/2016
The quickest way to get a lot of parts IMO is by blowing up the Well in the MAP. When you go down the hole, u get 2 chests everytime. Go into the Golden Arcade to reset and then go back out and grab the barrel of explosives and repeat.
If you have a fast SkyLander/Imaginator, u can do this process in about 20 seconds or so, the longest wait time is for the Golden Arcade level to load, but then u just immediately exit back out to the MAP.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#6 Posted: 21:32:30 01/11/2016
Yeah, the Undead realm is probably the best method. That's how I did it. It's really easy with the fire DIYlander's dash attack. If only you had a fire Crystal so you could do it.
hint hint
---
Soon.
#7 Posted: 22:39:55 01/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the tips guys!
---
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#8 Posted: 22:50:46 01/11/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
The quickest way to get a lot of parts IMO is by blowing up the Well in the MAP. When you go down the hole, u get 2 chests everytime. Go into the Golden Arcade to reset and then go back out and grab the barrel of explosives and repeat.
If you have a fast SkyLander/Imaginator, u can do this process in about 20 seconds or so, the longest wait time is for the Golden Arcade level to load, but then u just immediately exit back out to the MAP.

How do you blow up the well?
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#9 Posted: 12:49:54 02/11/2016
I also want to know how to blow up the well? I see no explosive barrels anywhere near it?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#10 Posted: 13:29:21 02/11/2016
Take the nearby ship to the island with the entrance to the Dragon Temple, grab the barrel and grind rail down to the well.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#11 Posted: 13:29:50 02/11/2016
You have to take a ride on shark fins boat by the arena and grab the bomb up there in the sky and then grind slide down a chain then next grind slide down a vine and run like Heck to get to the well then bomb it. Make sure you have a fast runner or you wont make it. It takes some practice to do this. Good luck....
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#12 Posted: 14:45:06 02/11/2016
Chompy-King, you blocked private messages! So please tell the 2-chest trick!
---
Any last wishes?
#13 Posted: 21:29:21 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wishblade
Chompy-King, you blocked private messages! So please tell the 2-chest trick!

Okay, so you go through an arena battle, and at the end, listen to everything Buzz says. And right before he gives you the chest, he'll start to say, "And hey, here's a reward for all your hard work!" As soon as his text box vanishes and he starts saying "And hey," press the skip dialogue button. You'll get two chests.
---
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#14 Posted: 21:51:31 02/11/2016
Actually with the well, you can do that then head back up and get the Dragon wings to a third chest. That way you get 3like the undead but less time cuz of that evil cut scene you can't skip.

And honestly, i got most of my parts by working on 3 staring all levels then playing nightmare mode.

Currently I have like only 5 or so 'get in imaginite chests'parts to go and over half the gear.

Edit: actually I tested it and there's a faster way to reset the chests in the well. First go into the Dragon temple level and exit it. Then collect both the chests under the well and the chest you can get to by taking true dra login wings by the Dragon temple level entrance.

Once done, take your askylanser of the potletal of power and wait until "reset level" appears. Once it does choose that option and not only are you skipping 1 loading screen, but you will be starting next to the Dragon temple entrance which saves time of going on the boat twice (Or just once if you ignore the other chest and just do the ones under the well )
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:45:38 02/11/2016 by JCat
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me