Page 1 of 1
Further Imaginator Creation
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#1 Posted: 16:09:46 30/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but I would like to discuss it in more detail!
If Sky 7 were to be given a good year or so to be developed, how would Activision continue to keep our attention on Skylanders, therefore Skylanders Imaginations, until then? Well, other than the Crash remakes (Those are coming out 2017, right?). My thoughts/wants would be for them to element periodical updates every so often that add new parts to the game, and maybe even new sets! Although I do not know the logistics of something like that or if they are even feasible. However, I started this topic to see what everyone else thinks, and also what pieces and sets you guys would like to see added.

I personally think that they could add sets themed off of every skylander from the past and periodically release them. They would have to conform to the imagnator body design but they could definitely have the aesthetics of the skylanders with unusual body types, etc.

I especially want a Tree Rex styled set.

Piece-wise though, I want a proper crocodile/alligator set! or maybe more different types of dinosaur parts!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#2 Posted: 16:37:08 30/10/2016
Too premature to even be talking about "Sky 7". Assume this is the last skylanders game until they announce the next one.

They had Battlecast last year and to me it was better than the SuperChargers game in terms of keeping my attention' playing other REAL players is huge. And some of the players I fought were crazy good, or incredibly lucky (you need both).

So, I'd expect some side game to come out on mobile during the summer months. I also believe that a DLC pack for Imaginators isn't far fetched, especially if interest rises above the mediocre SC sales.
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#3 Posted: 20:18:16 30/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I wasn't really talking about Sky 7 per se, but more referring to what they could do now in terms of new imaginator parts, as well as what they could add later on.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#4 Posted: 21:04:10 30/10/2016
I definitely want more parts...though no chance of what I want most ( torsos for ninjas and legs for swashbucklers...and ability to walk as a sorcerer ). That said though I'd like to see them add:

Stealth Elf's daggers
Traptanium weapons
Spotlight & Blackout's wings
more female heads & torsos
Glumshanks set
Ninjini's "smoke" as a swashbuckler tail
Chill's helmet
Spitfire style flame tail for swashbucklers
Hunter set ( as in Hunter from the old Spyro games )
Ripto head
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 21:06:56 30/10/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf
I definitely want more parts...though no chance of what I want most ( torsos for ninjas and legs for swashbucklers...and ability to walk as a sorcerer ). That said though I'd like to see them add:

Stealth Elf's daggers
Traptanium weapons
Spotlight & Blackout's wings
more female heads & torsos
Glumshanks set
Ninjini's "smoke" as a swashbuckler tail
Chill's helmet
Spitfire style flame tail for swashbucklers
Hunter set ( as in Hunter from the old Spyro games )
Ripto head

good chance that is not happening, but would be cool to see.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#6 Posted: 21:38:47 30/10/2016
Why haven't they brought back battle mode yet? (PvP) I'm wondering if that will be the gimmick in sky 7.
---
Any last wishes?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#7 Posted: 22:06:52 30/10/2016
I believe Imaginators will still be playable and customizable going forward, especially since VV talked about using Cloud Storage for backwards compatibility... But I can't really see them making new sets for Imaginators.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me