darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Aurora- A Force To Be Reckoned With
Page 1 of 1
Aurora- A Force To Be Reckoned With
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:57:00 30/10/2016 | Topic Creator
YOU ALL THINK BUMBLE BLAST IS A GOD? YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED AURORA ON THE "FASTEST SKYLANDER ALIVE" PATH BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY FASTEST SKYLANDER ALIVE THEY MEAN IT

THE FIRST UPGRADE MAKES IT SO HOLDING THE SECOND ATTACK BUTTON MAKES HER DASH FOREVER. SO JUST HOLDING THE SECOND ATTACK BUTTON LETS HER DART ACROSS THE AREA WITH NO STOPPING OR COOLDOWN.

THEN THEY MAKE IT EVEN CRAZIER BY HAVING THE DASH DROP EXPLODING SWORDS (3rd attack) RAPIDLY, WHICH DO 100 DAMAGE EACH. UP TO 5 ARE DROPPED AT ONE TIME. THIS CAN GET CATASTROPHIC FAST

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF WHEN YOU EXIT DASH MODE IT MAKES THE BLADES OP AS HELL FOR 3 SECONDS- BUT THE 3 SECOND TIMER WON'T START UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY HIT SOMEONE SO YOU CAN DASH TO AN ENEMY AND END THEM WITH THE BLADES IN LIKE 10 SECONDS

AURORA IS A GOD IN THIS GAME.

IF ANY OF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PLAYER WHO LIKES TO DO SPEEDRUNS- AURORA IS A MUST. JUST SELECT PATH 2, HOLD ATTACK 2, AND BECOME THE FASTEST THING ALIVE.

IT FEELS LIKE I'M IN CONTROL OF A SONIC WHO DRANK A BIG GULP FILLED WITH 5 HOUR ENERGY DRINK.

(and she's pretty cute too)
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#2 Posted: 01:28:40 30/10/2016
Ok then sammyclassicsonicfan smilie
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#3 Posted: 01:34:05 30/10/2016
Well, I did find her melee capability underwhelming since she's got all the stopping power of a bee sting and very little in the way of Crowd Control, barring her speed she feels virtually useless to me. Maybe I'll try her other path sometime.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#4 Posted: 01:54:59 30/10/2016
ok

----
---
i am trash
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#5 Posted: 02:56:14 30/10/2016
She's awesome, but I wouldn't go that far. And Canonically, it seems Spitfire is faster.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:57 30/10/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#6 Posted: 03:38:26 30/10/2016
Aurora:

• VERY GOOD OMG
  • SHE IS A GIRL AND RELATED TO EON AND LIGHT SKYLANDER
  • INSANELY FAST SPEED LIKE SONIC THE FLASH
  • TWO SUPER AWESOME GOLDEN SWORDS
  • DEAL MASSIVE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE SO QUICKLY LIKE WOAH
---
bye
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#7 Posted: 11:11:27 30/10/2016
I will say, while she's not my favorite, she's perfect for speedruns.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#8 Posted: 11:27:28 30/10/2016
I must admit I've been impressed by her gameplay.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9 Posted: 12:00:25 30/10/2016
....Okay....

She's pretty good. I went the other path because I'm a sucker for combos, but now I know for Solar Flare Aurora what path to go.

To be honest, the one that surprised me most this year was Wolfgang. He's crazy OP and he's awesome for Doomlander fights because he can kneeslide out of the way to avoid attacks and then do high damage from a distance with his arrows.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:30 30/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#10 Posted: 12:24:54 30/10/2016
I chose the other path too, but Solar Flare is coming!
I think she's extremely powerful anyway. She's always the second Skylander I consider for speedruns (the world forgot about Stealth Elf) and she really surprised me when I first played with her. Fast and strong attack and a good way too quickly miss enemie's attacks.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#11 Posted: 14:05:28 30/10/2016
Roller Brawl will always the better go to speed character!
---
POPSMARTS!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#12 Posted: 16:43:23 30/10/2016
scream louder, i cant hear yah, lol......
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#13 Posted: 16:51:51 30/10/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
She's awesome, but I wouldn't go that far. And Canonically, it seems Spitfire is faster.

Bro, the upgrade path is called "Fastest Skylander Alive"
He isn't actually saying she's the fastest.
The game is

But seriously, now I just keep picturing one of them as Jet the Hawk, trying to prove that he's the "fastest thing alive" instead of Sonic.
And to be fair, i think that Sonic's only faster in the original Riders because of his level 2/3 attack. Which is pretty spammable in the original.
Wheras in Zero Gravity, you can only attack if you have the correct item.
Worse they made "Attack" a terrain type, and since its based around an item rather than Mods or Gear type, its the most situational one by and large.
But yeah, I don't really think Sonic needs extreme gear to outspeed everything.
His Spin Dash is the way he covers the most ground. The Blue Star seems more like a handicap than anything.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#14 Posted: 17:05:47 30/10/2016
Quote: juarmo

The game is

But seriously, now I just keep picturing one of them as Jet the Hawk, trying to prove that he's the "fastest thing alive" instead of Sonic.
And to be fair, i think that Sonic's only faster in the original Riders because of his level 2/3 attack. Which is pretty spammable in the original.
Worse they made "Attack" a terrain type, and since its based around an item rather than Mods or Gear type, its the most situational one by and large.
His Spin Dash is the way he covers the most ground. The Blue Star seems more like a handicap than anything.

Yes, but when Spitfire's held down dash attacks, he goes so fast he's pretty much invisible, and his dash attack held down longer, the triathlete upgrade he flies through Skylands at incredible speed TWICE.

Odds are Spitfire is the fastest Skylander, while Aroura is a very close second.

But no need to argue about it. Perhaps this is just me showing a personal bias for one of my all time favorite Skylanders.....which would include both Spitfire and Aroura.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:13:41 30/10/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#15 Posted: 23:58:33 30/10/2016
Quote: juarmo

The game is

Yes, but when Spitfire's held down dash attacks, he goes so fast he's pretty much invisible, and his dash attack held down longer, the triathlete upgrade he flies through Skylands at incredible speed TWICE.

Odds are Spitfire is the fastest Skylander, while Aroura is a very close second.

But no need to argue about it. Perhaps this is just me showing a personal bias for one of my all time favorite Skylanders.....which would include both Spitfire and Aroura.

You said "canonically"
The issue with that is that your reasons for saying Spitfire is faster is "technical", not "canonical".
Canon has to do with plot, not gameplay. When there's a situation where Gameplay and story must be segregated, "technically" would be the Gameplay, "canonically" would be story
Not that I disagree, though, I was never really that in to Spitfire, and I don't own Aurora yet (frustratingly [I ordered Aurora, she was supposed to arrive 2 days ago, but she took a 2600 mile detour to Pennsylvania]), so I can't obectively compare the two
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:12 31/10/2016 by juarmo
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#16 Posted: 00:38:52 31/10/2016
Spitfire can dash around the Skylands in an instant, so he is technically the fastest Skylander. But for the player, when it comes to travel a small distance across a level, Aurora is faster. Is Mysticat possibly faster than Aurora with his Disappurring Act attack?
---
bye
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#17 Posted: 03:03:15 31/10/2016
OMG, I can't wait to get her! I was holding out for her solar flare variant, and I'm still trying to scrape up money for wave 3. Now I NEED her NOW!

So when does Solar Flare Aurora come out?
---
Any last wishes?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#18 Posted: 04:40:39 31/10/2016
She sure is a lot more fun than I expected her to be. She is easily high on my list of favorites this game and surprisingly got a very nice back if ya know what I mean smilie.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#19 Posted: 18:24:28 01/11/2016
Quote: Wishblade
OMG, I can't wait to get her! I was holding out for her solar flare variant, and I'm still trying to scrape up money for wave 3. Now I NEED her NOW!

So when does Solar Flare Aurora come out?

We are not really supposed to even know about her yet. It's probably like those blue Skylanders last year where were didn't know a thing about them for several months. I cannot relate her to any holiday, so she's probably some special event with some charity/company or something. I'm guessing around Easter-time/Spring?
---
Stay Cool!
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#20 Posted: 19:08:36 01/11/2016
But Aurora looks soooo duuuummmmb. I still can't get over the fact that she's wearing Eon's face on her chest and his beard over her ladybits. I haven't put her on the portal since I got her, and even that was just to complete my collection. smilie
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#21 Posted: 19:39:54 01/11/2016

I agree with Spitfire being the quickest Skylander
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#22 Posted: 23:37:22 01/11/2016
Yeah, on one path, Spitfire can go around the world three times in like two seconds. According to Eon, Skylands is "an endless sea of clouds." So his speed is (infinity x 3)/2. By my calculations, Spitfire is going FASTER THAN INFINITE SPEED.

But for speedruns, Aurora sounds pretty fast. I've already done all the timer challenges anyway.
---
Soon.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#23 Posted: 12:40:10 02/11/2016
She speedrun the Kaos level in 2 minutes on that path...

this is why I love her.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#24 Posted: 13:57:42 02/11/2016
...Ok
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me