darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Best Skylander to defeat bosses is....
Page 1 of 1
Best Skylander to defeat bosses is....
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 13:18:10 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
GUSTO

If you have any others you would like to share then comment below!

Gusto must have the Lightning ball Upgrade in the Dizzy Destroyer path! Then its easy!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 18:04:19 29/10/2016
Chopscotch on the Heavy Hitter Path
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3 Posted: 18:47:15 29/10/2016
Tae Kwon Crow on the path with the 3 ninja stars

Kaos is easier with him.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#4 Posted: 21:39:08 29/10/2016
KAOS!!!!!!!!
Nuff said.....
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
ninjastarr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1759
#5 Posted: 22:14:56 29/10/2016
Spy Rise, even if he's been nerfed with all the other old Skylanders. He literally can shoot lasers from above while avoiding damage. No Skylander should have yhis much power...
---
smilie Lower the BOOM on you! smilie
deviantART and Tumblr username: ninjastarrdaxeno
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#6 Posted: 23:06:20 30/10/2016
I did notice that Gusto was WAY better than I remembered him being, but I didn't get to really test him out fully as I was quickly going though 2 hundred characters in about 4 hours. Spy Rise also seemed a lot better. Both characters were among the few that I plan to test out later to see how fun they'll be to play.

Knight Light was probably the most OP in my limited testing. He has this one attack that lays down three large white blasts on the ground and it seems to really wreck most baddies if you keep spamming it over and over again. It covers a lot of space and does high damage. Works very well on bosses too. I don't really have to pay attention to what I'm doing for the most part with him, so it gets to be a bit dull as I'm just breezing though the game without any real effort.

Elite Stealth Elf is another one. The enemies flock to her dummy and you kill them all off while they are distracted. Keep repeating that over and over again. Works with bosses too which is a little disappointing as you'd think they would know better being bosses. So they waste all their time on the dummy and you can wreck them up. I'd bet I could use normal Stealth Elves in the same way too.
---
Stay Cool!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 00:29:00 31/10/2016
Wolfgang's great for Doomlander fights. He can dodge by knee sliding and then do high damage from a distance with his arrows.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
LordOfKaos Green Sparx Gems: 149
#8 Posted: 20:17:48 01/11/2016
I would actually say the Fire Quickshot is pretty good, you can use the attack where it fires bullets rapidly in one direction, and you'll reach each stage really quickly (this is probably part down to the Imagination boost)
---
No.1 Quickshot Fan
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 20:21:08 01/11/2016
My Smasher Imaginator can take care of Doomlanders real quick.
Life element, btw. Obliterator + Flower Power = Unstoppable Force.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:21 01/11/2016 by AdamGregory03
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me