Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > If you want a 3D printed Imaginator outside the US, I will help.
Page 1 of 1
If you want a 3D printed Imaginator outside the US, I will help.
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#1 Posted: 09:19:42 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
First off, if this type of post is not allowed, feel free to delete it, it was suggested to me that I post it here.

I have now ordered 2 3D printed Imaginators for users here outside the US, where figures are not available. It isn't too much work, and I really don't mind helping the community. Obviously, you pay for the figure, as well as shipping to your country once I receive it. Beyond that, any fee is optional or negociable. The two users I have helped have paid me, and have received a screencap of the order with order number, but no physical figure as of yet, as that is a 4-6 week wait. One of them suggested I post about it in here if I didn't mind continuing to do it, as availability to other countries is up in the air, I guess.
---
Hail Sithis
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 12:06:12 29/10/2016
I'm one of the users who is being helped by LordElohim.

I live in western Europe. I downloaded the app the first day it was avalaible (12th October if I remember correctly) and tried to order my 3D printed skylander on a daily basis during several days but it kept saying "coming soon". Since the quantities are limited, I was in a hurry to order mine. I contacted Acitivision support three times and even shapeways ( the 3d printing company which Activision has partnered with in order to give this service) and all of them told me the same thing " we have not official information on when this service will be available at your country, we can only suggest to keep checking the app". The press releases of the creator app stated the service would be avalaible in North America and Europe, but so far, I haven't been able to order mine, it just keeps saying "coming soon".

Desperate, I started looking for help in the community and when LordElohim read my posts he offered his help. He never asked for additional fees, never. I was the one to offer these by my own will, as I felt I had to thank him somehow. I even suggested paying everything in advance (figure + shippping + extra), but he was reluctant and told me to go "step by step". Once we noticed the orders were being available again I made the payment (only the 50$ for the figure) and a few days later he was able to place the order. He sent me a screencap with the order number.

What I mean by all of this is that I trust LordElohim, he has acted honestly and approached this matter very seriously. Once I get my skylander (probably over mid December) I will post pics over the related topics.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#3 Posted: 15:22:34 29/10/2016
That is really nice of you. I might take you up on it!

It is weird cause I can put the 3D Imaginator in the shopping cart, put billing address but when I put shipping address in.... that's as far as I get!
Says: Imaginators do not ship outside of USA yet?
I live in Canada.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#4 Posted: 12:53:27 31/10/2016
How do you even get one? Every time I try, it says temporarily unavailable.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 16:46:37 31/10/2016
^It seems the possibility to place orders is only open a few hours each several days, so people keep checking the app on daily basis to see if they are lucky enough to be in the store at that precise small time frame. At least it has been this way until now.

It seems Activision is controlling the number of orders which can be place at a time. It seems they can only handle a small amount of printing per week.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 16:50:35 31/10/2016
I'm sparing money for normal figures first so no interest on using 50 dollars+shipping for an Imaginator without an idea of how it'll work on Sky 7, but thank you so much for helping out other users with this. I bet most people would treasure their OCs for a long time so giving this opportunity will make a lot of fans happy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me