Page 1 of 1
Holiday Variants [CLOSED]
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#1 Posted: 17:13:14 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The latest TRU catalogue shows that Chompy Mage looks like our Christmas/Holiday variant. His coat is red and the Chompy is white.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:17:21 27/10/2016 by TakeYourLemons
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 17:13:56 27/10/2016
We've know that for a while now.
---
Dead
#3 Posted: 17:18:17 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
No problem, next time I won't bother. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:31 27/10/2016 by TakeYourLemons
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 17:35:15 27/10/2016
Its been on the internet for a bit, but I think your the first person to post it here. Also the one on the internet was a leek of the Toysrus book, so its good to know its real.

PS. Are you in Canada? my US toysrus book came yesterday but does not have him in it.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#5 Posted: 17:37:38 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkrai848
Its been on the internet for a bit, but I think your the first person to post it here. Also the one on the internet was a leek of the Toysrus book, so its good to know its real.

PS. Are you in Canada? my US toysrus book came yesterday but does not have him in it.

US. Kinda surprised only one page and in the back.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:26 27/10/2016 by TakeYourLemons
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#6 Posted: 17:50:22 27/10/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: darkrai848

US. Kinda surprised only one page and in the back.

Odd, mine only has the page on legendary traps and the starter pack...
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#7 Posted: 18:17:44 27/10/2016
No problem, next step I won't bother. smilie

That's the thing about these know-it-all snarky posts like mega spyro's, it makes people just not want to post new things. And guess what, some of these things aren't known because people don't spend multiple visits daily scouring the gigantic thread for new things. And next time it might be something that isn't well known "for a while now", but since someone was a jerk we won't find out because they don't want to post.

It is better than 1,000 "XXX character is my favorite most character" or some of the other inane threads. I don't mind those, but they are zero help - so I skip them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:39 27/10/2016 by defpally
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#8 Posted: 19:28:47 27/10/2016
Quote: defpally
No problem, next step I won't bother. smilie

That's the thing about these know-it-all snarky posts like mega spyro's, it makes people just not want to post new things. And guess what, some of these things aren't known because people don't spend multiple visits daily scouring the gigantic thread for new things. And next time it might be something that isn't well known "for a while now", but since someone was a jerk we won't find out because they don't want to post.

It is better than 1,000 "XXX character is my favorite most character" or some of the other inane threads. I don't mind those, but they are zero help - so I skip them.

This. smilie Agreed 100%.

I'd rather re-read about new known information than see a billion "XXX fan club post"

If anybody sees a new variant, post it, no matter how much the boo hoo-ers cry about it. Some people do not see the first, second, third, etc post on it.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#9 Posted: 19:38:30 27/10/2016
Yeah, but then you have a dozen threads from SkylanderFan40 through 4210 about this new info that they totes just found(read: they couldn't be assed to read news posted one hour before). If you're getting upset that people are telling you're late, be cynical all you want, but if we don't remind people take it upon themselves to remember it's THEIR find.

Either way, variants are halloween, xmas and easter as usual. The next one is Egg Bomber Air Strike, found by people looking into the game's code.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me