darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Minor Spoiler for Tech Sensei Realm: All Combinations for XXX Creation
Page 1 of 1
Minor Spoiler for Tech Sensei Realm: All Combinations for XXX Creation
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#1 Posted: 17:02:49 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Minor Spoiler for Tech Sensei Realm
Here are the all of the combinations for the toys you will need if you want to complete all 3 cylinders.

(within title, XXX=Toy)

skeleton head
skeleton body
skeleton legs

skeleton head
skeleton body
monkey legs

skeleton head
skeleton body
robot legs

skeleton head
monkey body
skeleton legs

skeleton head
robot body
skeleton legs

skeleton head
monkey body
robot legs

skeleton head
robot body
monkey legs

skeleton head
monkey body
monkey legs

skeleton head
robot body
robot legs

monkey head
monkey body
monkey legs

monkey head
monkey body
skeleton legs

monkey head
monkey body
robot legs

monkey head
skeleton body
monkey legs

monkey head
robot body
monkey legs

monkey head
skeleton body
robot legs

monkey head
robot body
skeleton legs

monkey head
skeleton body
skeleton legs

monkey head
robot body
robot legs

robot head
robot body
robot legs

robot head
robot body
monkey legs

robot head
robot body
skeleton legs

robot head
monkey body
robot legs

robot head
skeleton body
robot legs

robot head
skeleton body
monkey legs

robot head
monkey body
skeleton legs

robot head
skeleton body
skeleton legs

robot head
monkey body
monkey legs
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:48 27/10/2016 by Portal___Master
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#2 Posted: 23:47:01 27/10/2016
You know, that's just every combination there is.
It's not just a list of combinations you need, it's a list of every possible combination.

3 choices of 3 parts equals 3^3, or 27 combinations.
Nice cheat sheet though. That'll teach people not to use their heads!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#3 Posted: 11:14:44 28/10/2016
Do you get anything for doing multiple different makes?
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#4 Posted: 14:30:36 28/10/2016
Quote: diddy50

Did all 27 sets yesterday. Each new set gets you either an imaginate chest (most of the time) or some gold.

You don't get anything special for completing all 27 sets. I expected at least the dialogue to be different to acknowledge they had all been done but nope.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#5 Posted: 23:18:40 28/10/2016
do you need to make specific combinations to get the Candy set parts? I see them listed as being in the Tech Zone, but after 3 runs across my 2 versions I haven't gotten 1 piece of it...
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#6 Posted: 00:22:28 29/10/2016
Yes its all random but when you have certain toys built it gives you candy set pieces. I got 4 of 5 candy pieces from there and one candy piece from eons chest.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#7 Posted: 19:44:51 29/10/2016
Quote: Dahvoo
Quote: diddy50

Did all 27 sets yesterday. Each new set gets you either an imaginate chest (most of the time) or some gold.

You don't get anything special for completing all 27 sets. I expected at least the dialogue to be different to acknowledge they had all been done but nope.

Same here. For some reason I thought you had to do that to unlock the far gate to the Soul gem and XP ball/chest, but then realized you had to use the toy parts to "push" the button. Took me about an hour and change to do it. Nice exercise in futility.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3419
#8 Posted: 22:08:11 31/10/2016
So it's skeletons, monkeys and robots, okay got it, thanks for the heads-up. smiliesmiliesmilie
---
My Magical Marauders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#9 Posted: 02:35:04 01/11/2016
yup, just keep going through the combinations and you'll eventually have the full candy set. Used a fresh Imaginator and went through the remaining 26 combos, by the time I finished my fire sorcerer ( Necia Moore ) hit level 16 and had every power upgraded plus her Soul Gem power was unlocked...also got the full candy set and a few other parts. Not worth doing after finishing all 27 combinations, but still worth going through with a newer character for the XP & gold
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me