darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Help! End Game Weapon Collecting and Improving
Page 1 of 1
Help! End Game Weapon Collecting and Improving
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#1 Posted: 22:32:55 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I finished the game a couple of nights ago on Expert difficulty and finished off collecting all the items (minus those I cannot get as they need specific Sensei / Elements I do not have).

For those who are at a similar spot or close, you know that duplicate items you receive at this point get a "Stat Boost" for the existing item. I've found literally hundreds of duplicates including many weapons for ever Battle Class ... every class that is, except not a single one for the Swashbuckler. That is correct, I have duplicate,s some triplicates, and even one quad boosted weapon and for all the Battle Classes but have not found a single duplicate for ANY of the Swashbuckler weapons.

Now, initially I thought I was just getting HORRIBLE luck ... but now I'm not so sure. Has anyone seen a duplicate ultimate Swashbuckler weapon? A duplicate of any Swashbuckler weapon? Has this happened to anyone else on any other Battle Class weapons?

Thanks!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:22 27/10/2016 by Slivers
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 23:38:38 26/10/2016
I just started getting duplicates a couple days ago
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 23:41:06 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
I just started getting duplicates a couple days ago

If you have time, please check to see if any of your Swashbuckler weapons had an upgrade. Thanks!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#4 Posted: 01:21:07 27/10/2016
If you play as a Swashbuckler Sensei or Imaginator, I think this could increase your chance of getting Swashbuckler weapons in chests.
---
bye
#5 Posted: 01:40:37 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: newkill
If you play as a Swashbuckler Sensei or Imaginator, I think this could increase your chance of getting Swashbuckler weapons in chests.

A Swashbuckler is what I primarily play ... and what you posted seemed true when I was leveling and opening chests earlier on as they seemed to give me a higher chance to get Swashbuckler weapons. But, now, after collecting them all and just looking for duplicates, I have not seen a one :-(
#6 Posted: 16:56:53 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Anyone else improving their items through duplicates? If so, has anyone seen a duplicate Swashbuckler Weapon?
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#7 Posted: 18:42:32 27/10/2016
I've found several Swashbuckler duplicates. They appear just as often as the other weapon duplicates for me.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:57 27/10/2016 by AmbushFan
Nemesis Red Sparx Gems: 24
#8 Posted: 09:46:58 31/10/2016
I also got some duplicates and im not playing Swashbuckler that often.
1 of my first duplicate Weapons, was a Swashbucklerweapon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me