Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Portal of Power Master Listing (WIP)
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 04:38:07 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Straight out of the Starter Pack topic!

[User Posted Image]

Man, this forum needs code for tables.

A few notes/questions/revisions from the previous thread:

Quote:
Giants 3DS Portal (looks the same as the SA one, but missing USB slot and has a grey bar around the bottom)

I don't know about non-NA regions, but every single "Block" style 3DS portal in my bundles has the USB port?

Quote:
SSA for the PC had a unique portal - it was corded (Wii/PS were those wireless battery sucks) and worked on Wii/PS systems (unlike the 360 portal).

Interesting to see this is the same portal that later shipped with Giants for Wii/PS.

Quote:
There are two Battlegrounds portals - the iOS bundle and the LG bundle. The cord on the LG bundle is *crazy* long.

I don't know what I was thinking - the LG portal has the same length cord. In fact, is the same as the Wii/PS/PC corded Block portals.

Quote:
SWAP Force and Trap Team have two 'sets' of portals. There are the standard ones, then there are the 'Dark' portals that have a darker color scheme to them.

Wow I've slept a lot since then. I don't know why I thought this. I would have placed money on this a few hours ago. No, they're the same.

If anyone wants to add to the list (in particular, X-Box/X-Box One portals, since Playstation ones are generally the same, but confirmation of that would be fine. Also, more overseas portals, since they are often different.)
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#2 Posted: 16:21:56 27/10/2016
The above is why ive thrown out portals....way to many made smilie Thou very interesting info to know thou, ty
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me