Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Favorite/Least Favorite SuperChargers Revamp?
Page 1 of 1
Favorite/Least Favorite SuperChargers Revamp?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 22:36:33 25/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I know the revamps in SuperChargers where a little polemic, but... Do you have anyone that you liked?

My personal favorite was Double Dare Trigger Happy. They kept his main personality and added new things that actually fit with his character (unlike Stealth Elf). Besides, he looks very fun to play.

Now, what about you?
---
Bruh
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 00:18:24 26/10/2016
I really like Shark Shooter Terrafin and Deep Dive Gill Grunt.

The gameplay in Terrafin is different since it's focused in ranged combat (the same they did with Stealh Elf), but they kept his digging skills, so it's pretty nice for me to have two versions of the same character. Moreover, he's my favourite skylander, and the toy rocks! C'mon! He has a hammer-bazooka-gaunlet that shoots rockets with the shape of a shark, and he can summon a giant shark! It's like the dream of my inner child.

Similar stuff I have to say about Gill Grunt. I love the steampunk look of his armor, and the electric attacks are a different twist for him, while he keeps his personality with the "water jet-pack" and the tide attacks.

Concerning SSSE... I like her too! Ok, it's totally different than her original counterpart, but, in general, it seems that's what the design team was looking for with all the revamps. And her turrets skills remind me to those from the sylvari from Guild Wars 2... and that's amazing for me!

Don't know why so much apparent hate with the revamps, I like them. It's true that the gameplay is usually not as good as the one from their original versions and you have to be more carefull at the time of playing, but it still works for me.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:01:39 27/10/2016 by Halvmorke
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#3 Posted: 00:42:44 26/10/2016
The issue with SE is that in the Book of Elements she mentions bright yellow and stripes aren't a ninja thing; having her wear those is OOC.

Only ones I like are Deep Dive Gill Grunt for making a new gameplay style with little change and Bone Bash Rollerbrawl for actually making her look Undead. Otherwise, meh or straight up pointless like Big Bubble Pop Fiz - yeah, let's slap a tuba and change pretty much nothing on his gameplay style(new mechanics don't change the basics), Spyro fans won't feel cheated out of a figure.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#4 Posted: 02:36:09 26/10/2016
Favorite gameplay: Deep Dive Gill Grunt, fun to play, I really like his moveset.
Favorite design: Bone Bash Roller Brawl, good improvement on original design that makes sense.
Least favorite gameplay: Super Shot Stealth Elf, I like that she is a lot different than her regular version, but she's just not particularly fun to play.
Least favorite design: Big Bubble Pop Fizz, toy is horrible, still fun to play though.

Shout out to my boiii Lava Lance Eruptor, who I like but does not end up in my top favorites.
---
bye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me