Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Looks like Warrior Cats is getting a movie (franchise)
Page 1 of 1
Looks like Warrior Cats is getting a movie (franchise)
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 00:32:33 24/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Article.

Well then. I don't know whether to be happy or concerned.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 00:55:38 24/10/2016
Don't hold your breath. Pretty sure movie rights have been bought for SO many book series and if they don't stay relevant, they just never happen.

Still waiting on a Septimus Heap movie e_e' I forgot to order Fyre(yes I know it's been several years I'm lazy and I don't want that series to end in my mind) but I don't forget about that article.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#3 Posted: 01:11:30 24/10/2016
I have been trying to read the Warriors Series and someone who has heard so much of the fandom, the Fandom wanted a movie for years...

Some want it, some don´t. I´m just someone who is trying to get into reading the books.
#4 Posted: 01:26:06 24/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah yeah, I'm well aware about the potential of it never happening. To be honest, I sort of don't want it to happen anyway. :I

And I wouldn't read the series past the first arc I think, it just gets worse from there on in and the writing, characters and story becomes very lazy. The fifth arc was good though. But yeah, the whole franchise has become a huge money grab so I don't know if it is worth it. X'D
---
I draw stuff.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 01:46:31 24/10/2016
Good lord, isn't there like 1000 of those kitty books? I fear for the poor filmmakers who'd make them all. Unless it's just an original thing and not a direct book adaptation.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 06:15:02 24/10/2016
well okay nvm

im confused because i thought they got wrapped up years ago??
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:17:51 24/10/2016 by parisruelz12
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 06:24:36 24/10/2016
Quote: parisruelz12
well okay nvm

im confused because i thought they got wrapped up years ago??

I thought the series was still going with a team of writers that rotate between books.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8 Posted: 20:00:02 24/10/2016 | Topic Creator
^ Yep, it most certainly is.
There's a whole new arc that's not even half through, and they're planning on releasing a whole bunch of new short stories (only around ten chapters I think) and a few more super editions, which are the longer, stand alone ones. But they are almost certainly going to make a seventh arc ... and don't put it past them to make an eighth and a ninth ....
I stopped caring for the franchise after I read the fifth arc because the publishers are clearly milking the franchise for all it's worth, and the writing, characters and story have seriously declined in quality as a result. I just wanted to stick with it for as long as I could, but I guess I just couldn't take it anymore. :I
If they do end up making these movie(s), I really hope it doesn't turn out like the books. >.<
---
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me