Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Adventures of Pain-yatta and Blaster-tron!
Page 1 of 1
The Adventures of Pain-yatta and Blaster-tron!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 22:03:39 10/10/2016 | Topic Creator
This is the adventures of Pain-yatta and Blaster-tron, where they go to stop Kaos and his army of Doomlanders!

Version 1 is coming pretty soon!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:46 26/10/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 23:21:34 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The Adventures of Pain-yatta and Blaster-tron
Issue 1: The Academy

Today was an interesting day.

It started off pretty normal, well, that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Today was the day of the 25th annual Skylander race. One of the biggest races in Skylands history, well, once again, exaggeration.

It's not the biggest race in Skylands history, it's only the 8th greatest racing event is Skylands history.

It was just starting, we were all cheering for our teams that we selected a few weeks ago

There were 8 Skylanders in the race, Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, Jet-Vac, Hex, Wind-Up, and Roller Brawl.

Blaster-Tron and I always betted the Eruptor would win, we had faith, if we could become Senseis, he could win this race, eventually, and hopefully he won, because I wouldn't see this race again, until I become a Professer, which would need me to travel all around the Mysterious Ancient Place, or the M.A.P.

I don't want to talk about the M.A.P right now, because it's huge, and I've never been there until today.

The race was about to start, I was excited, I only had 5 weeks until I would finally travel around the M.A.P, and become a Sensei. To be granted, it would take a while to become a professer.

Blaster-Tron is also planning to become a professer in battles.

"Foreshadowing mode engaged." Blaster-Tron says

"What?" I said back, I knew that Blaster-Tron had all types of modes, Battle mode, Build Mode, Baking Mode, he even has a Bored mode. I'm not joking that's actually a thing.

"Scanning that the winner of this race will be expected" He said

"So, I guess Spyro is going to win" I said

"Alright everybody, settle down, settle down." someone said

It was Master Eon, he was sort of the principle, I don't know if he is alive or not, but he is basically just a floating head.

"Today is the the day, of the 25th annual Skylander race." Master Eon said

Suddenly, a huge applause erupted from the audience, it was a great day, hopefully.

I was already expected something, something bad, and you know you should trust your gut, most of the time anyway.

As if I even have a gut.

"As you can see, the skylanders you voted for to be in this race are, Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, Jet-Vac, Hex, Wind-Up, and Roller Brawl!" Eon said proudly

"As you all know, you voted for one of the racers, I shall read the votes from highest, to lowest!" Eon said.

"Guess who is going to have the lowest votes." I said to Blaster-Tron

"Spyro: 246"

A croud started shouting
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:50:54 29/11/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me