Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Where's GameMaster78?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1 Posted: 02:59:34 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm sure that anybody who's kept up on Skylanders news has been aware of GameMaster78. He's the only one to have gotten all 256 Swappabilities for the Swappers...and also the one who strongly supported the fact that Thrillipede would not get a widespread release.

He got a lot of flak for spreading that, and while I agree it was a bit much for him to constantly say it, I feel we were hard on him as well. He hasn't been on since 4/09/16...six months ago! He's been here ever since the beginning, and I would be very sorry if we drove him away because of our disbelief. He was right after all...

Does anyone know what happened to GameMaster78, and if so, do you know when he'll be back?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 05:32:10 05/10/2016
He wasn't really active near the beginning of SC though either, was he? I think he just comes along around wave 5 to ***** about whatever constantly for a couple months, then leave again.
---
Dead
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#3 Posted: 08:29:24 05/10/2016
Pretty sure he just left after we stopped giving him attention on how Skylanders is doomed and he knows best because he dropped thousands on it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#4 Posted: 23:09:15 06/10/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Pretty sure he just left after we stopped giving him attention on how Skylanders is doomed and he knows best because he dropped thousands on it.

Not to mention he said something pretty mean to Uncle Bob.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me