Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wait! [CLOSED]
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#1 Posted: 08:06:58 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

-----

Plz halp, im so bored
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 08:35:51 29/09/2016
Quote: Drawdler
That's it. We need to go on a quest to get ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD.

... WAITWAITWAIT WHY AM I THE ONE WHO DIES

Technically speaking, Xion may not entirely be dead.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#3 Posted: 00:49:49 30/09/2016
10/10 Best Meme ever graced our internet.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 01:03:47 30/09/2016
i'm developing a game called kingdom spades, anyone wanna help
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#5 Posted: 01:08:26 30/09/2016
Need concept art, and explain what it will be.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 01:18:27 30/09/2016
Quote: Bryman04

ok so its an action rpg where you travel through diferent dreamworks locales and meet various dragon quest characters along the way

the first game start a spunky young kid named Aros who gets chosen by the magical Lock-shield, which does a thing

you team up with Donkey and the fish from shark tale on an epic journey across familiar dreamworks locations like the Ogre Swamp, the Jade Palace, that scandinavian place from how to train your dragon and such

you fight evil purple creatures called soulless as you try to find Lord Shrek, who has been missing

once you find him then a bunch of spinnofs and one sequel happens and congrats now you can repackage the same game with a new pixel and a cutscene that reveals ****all and you do this every year

we're aiming for the weeb demographic

sound like a plan??
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#7 Posted: 22:20:57 30/09/2016
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Quote: Bryman04

ok so its an action rpg where you travel through diferent dreamworks locales and meet various dragon quest characters along the way

the first game start a spunky young kid named Aros who gets chosen by the magical Lock-shield, which does a thing

you team up with Donkey and the fish from shark tale on an epic journey across familiar dreamworks locations like the Ogre Swamp, the Jade Palace, that scandinavian place from how to train your dragon and such

you fight evil purple creatures called soulless as you try to find Lord Shrek, who has been missing

once you find him then a bunch of spinnofs and one sequel happens and congrats now you can repackage the same game with a new pixel and a cutscene that reveals ****all and you do this every year

we're aiming for the weeb demographic

sound like a plan??

Yeah boi.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me