Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#151 Posted: 02:03:28 28/11/2016
"Keeper?!" Icestorm tryed to get up and give a bow but couldn't due to his injuries. "Please excuse my current condition."
---
SC
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#152 Posted: 01:01:50 29/11/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's fine," Diasi smiled. "You don't need to worry about it. When we reach a safer place I will heal you properly." She glanced around half out of nervousness and half out of a need to figure out how to get everyone closer. Her power wasn't great enough to bring them all anywhere while they were scattered.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#153 Posted: 02:47:06 29/11/2016
"I have Psychic abilitys. You can use them to contact everyone." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:27 29/11/2016 by Spyroconvexity
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#154 Posted: 19:54:24 29/11/2016
(Psychic*)
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#155 Posted: 21:59:07 29/11/2016
Ooc: thank you.
---
SC
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#156 Posted: 23:10:42 29/11/2016
I'll help you revive this RP. It looks like a lot of fun! (I'm posting two. Text limits are horrible)

Name: Narcissa Aislin

Role: Keeper

Appearance: Narcissa is a small girl, standing at 5'2" in height and weighing 103 lbs. She wears a pitch black robe trimmed in purple, which almost entirely covers her body. The only visible part is her face, which reveals a deathly pale face and haunting, shimmering gold eyes. She can be a bit disconcerting to look at, given the unnatural life that glows in her skin. Her face is painted with strange markings in a deep red, and it is unclear if these marks were drawn on themselves or if they have always been there. Her hands are uncovered, revealing sharp nails.

Personality: A very shy and timid girl, she will only speak with people if absolutely necessary, preferring to do her job alone. She distances herself from people emotionally, but this by no means dictates her as a rude or unlikable person. She personally prefers her personal space, and she believes that others should be given the same respect. She is a very soft-spoken girl at most times, though she is not submissive by any means. In fact, underneath the exterior of timidity and nerves is a very eerie, dark personality, a being that is willing to take any means needed to win at a fight. She greatly dislikes this side and prefers to keep it hidden at any given time. If times become tough and all means fall on failure, then she will unleash this dark, merciless, savage side of her, a being that will rip and tear at foes with a haunting glint in her eyes. This is rare. When spoken to, she is a very friendly girl, if not very to the point. She only says what is needed, but is not rude.

Some backstory: Narcissa is the perfect example of how darkness does not always birth evil, and how even the sickliest of creatures can be friendly. Noting her visage as terrifying, she opts to do her duty far from the faces of others, knowing they would see her as a dark being. She has spent ages working to improve her magic, bending dark and mysterious powers to serve the will of good. When times became worse, she started to move into the open, wary of the world around her, but willing to risk her life guarding it.

World: N/A

Other: She is a Necromage, a being who uses darkness, shadows, and death as the basis of many different spells. Her powers include raising the dead, casting terrifying illusions, planting subliminal messages, grafting orbs of darkness to use as ranged attacks, and create a barricade of dark energy to protect herself. She has limits to how frequently she can cast numerous spells in a row, and some spells drain her more than others. While she can cast quite aggressively, eventually she'll tire out. If she continues to cast upon exhaustion, she would eventually kill herself.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#157 Posted: 23:26:59 29/11/2016
Name: Nargraut

Role: Warrior

Appearance: Nargraut is a tall, goat-like creature, with a stature similar to a man, but many features of a goat. He weights 266 lbs and stands around 6'11" in height, though it can be challenging to perceive due to his hunched posture. His chest is bare-skinned, as well as his face, arms, and hands. His legs are covered in thick, dirty, and tangled up light brown fur. Around his neck is a very thick tuft of fur of the exact same colour, similar to the mane of a lion. His face has a long snout and tall, curled horns grow out of his head, poking out from the tuft of fur on his neck. His feet are hoofed. He has very long fingers with sharp claws and short tail. He wears two belts around his waist and an assortment of different necklaces of varying sizes, with different charms on them.

Personality: He is a gruff creature, who struggles greatly at communication. He speaks loudly often without intending to and commonly cuts his own disjointed trains of thought short when the unreality of his sentences become clear. He is very feral in nature, shaking out his fur, scraping at the ground, snorting loudly, and eating food aggressively - just for a few examples. He is, however, trying his best to socialize and become a friendlier creature, frequently apologizing for his poor behavior of unpleasant disposition. In battle, he is fierce and wild, though certainly not useful as a stealth unit.

Some backstory: There came a time in the world where the creature realized that his life was on a dead-end road, that if he continued in the direction he was going, he would charge into a tree and collapse. So with a gruff, he turned away from the brutal, savage, and sadistic ways of his clan. He abandoned them altogether and started working for good instead. As instability grew in the world, he was willing to offer up his battle prowess in whatever way possible, hoping that his assistance would prove that he was not a bad creature, despite the image his kind has built up for themselves.

World: Diablo

Other: He is a Khazra. While he has no magical powers, he is aptly skilled in a number of large weapons such as battleaxes, warhammer, staves, and greatswords.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#158 Posted: 00:12:01 30/11/2016
(Hey there! Nice to meet you, and thanks for helping out : D.)
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:11 30/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#159 Posted: 00:17:02 30/11/2016
(Also, I might add another character soon. Is that okay with you Fury?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#160 Posted: 00:23:39 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(You have been accepted! You can just kinda pop up however, within reason of course.)

"That would be... useful," Diasi noted. She hoped that something would cause everyone to get closer to her, other than this, but she wasn't opposed to Icestorm's idea.

Corrin stared at Diasi curiously. She was going to trust her, if only because of her inability to NOT trust someone combined with a lack of options. "Where exactly would a 'safer place' be?"

Diasi wasn't expecting the person who eavesdropped to wind up being an ally of sorts. "I can't say, in case we're being watched, but I promise it's safe." The albino girl nodded, causing Diasi to relax considerably.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#161 Posted: 00:49:32 30/11/2016
((OOC: I'll try not to literally appear out of thin air. Just make it seem like my characters are nearby. Maybe they can bump into the others))

This world, it was an interesting place. As Narcissa quietly moved ahead, head held low, she found herself drawn to a field of power, a collection of grand energy. As she had arrived she had sensed a struggle of sorts, and though the energy fluctuated, she had no trouble following it. She passed through fields and forests, terrains of varying sizes, welcoming and not, to arrive and what appeared to be a building of sorts. It was old, abandoned possibly, but she felt compelled to move towards it, to investigate if something were to be seen inside.

The Necromage paused, lifting her head a little as a quiet rustle echoed behind her. It was still there, the goat-man. It had been following her for a while, keeping out of view. She had opted not to speak with it, nor show it hostilities. She was waiting to see what it would do. Merely following now, but there was a chance it was waiting for something. For now, she let it assume it was unnoticed.

As Narcissa stepped forward towards the mysterious building, the goat-man waited several seconds before following, his interest piqued in the female and her actions. He inhaled deeply, waited, then rushed forward, keeping out of her sight. She hadn't noticed him yet and he was uncertain what would happen when she did.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:31 30/11/2016 by Shadow-Cipher
#162 Posted: 01:20:15 30/11/2016
"Touch my horns." Icestorm said as they gave off a faint purple glow.
---
SC
#163 Posted: 00:48:24 01/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Diasi did, slowly, cautiously. She trusted Icestorm. She hoped he wouldn't betray that trust.

Phosphora floated closer to the earth after a while. She decided that there wasn't anything happening up there, and so flashed to the ground outside the building in a streak of blue lightning. She stopped just above it, looking around. She assumed anyone there would have noticed her already.

(I wasn't entirely sure what to do with Phosphora right now, so I decided I'd create an opportunity for them to bump into at least her~)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#164 Posted: 01:05:37 01/12/2016
Narcissa continued ahead, moving through silent hallways and almost eerily dead silence. The only sounds were mere footsteps, echoed sounds bouncing off the stone of the walls and floors. Behind her, the goatman followed, desperately trying to match his loud footfalls with her steps. It was painfully clear he was there, his steps were louder, slower, and offbeat, but she continued feigning ignorance, continued down the halls. This place seemed abandoned, but she couldn't fight the sensation that she was needed here. The walls were damaged around her, ages of decay and the passage of time slowly melting them down into mere rubble. As she moved ahead, the area became damaged in greater quantity, time crawling in the shadows, whispering to any who pass.

The goatman was still unnoticed. Good. Khazra were not usually adept at stealth, but Nargraut was managing, keeping his existence an unknown variable. His ears twitched sharply as he followed her, picking up distant noise that was invisible to her. Voices, maybe? In an abandoned building nonetheless? That wasn't too farfetched. After all, he had learned the supposedly abandoned places were the ones where the darkest, loudest, and greatest activity was often centered. He kept his ears high, but equally focused on matching his footfalls to the female's.
---
#165 Posted: 02:05:58 01/12/2016
"Speak. You will be able to talk to your allies and mine as well that are nearby." Icestorm said.

Ooc: when using Icestorms telepathy could you use italics?
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:30 01/12/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#166 Posted: 02:15:10 01/12/2016
((OOC: I think you meant 'your' allies. And these are called italics.))
---
#167 Posted: 02:22:00 01/12/2016
Ooc: yes thank you.
---
SC
#168 Posted: 23:31:14 01/12/2016 | Topic Creator
(That sounds reasonable~)

Phosphora decided there was no one nearby and floated around the half-ruined castle. She was curious, she had to admit, and sent a small flash of lightning through one of the openings. It went on, slower than normal lightning but still quite fast. She wondered if anyone would be hit by it. If someone was, she wasn't going to get upset about it.

Diasi took a moment, then spoke. "Can people hear this?"

(I assume it's telepathy now)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#169 Posted: 01:17:01 02/12/2016
((OOC: As long as we know who can hear the telepathy, I'm fine with italics for that power))

Narcissa had been moving through the halls when she came to an abrupt halt, sensing some sort of strong energy rapidly approaching. She doubted this sort of power could come from the goat-man, seemed a trifle too strong to be him. She kept still, lowered her eyes, and stood alert. Not a moment passed before the stray bolt of lightening, having been shot through a fairly close by opening, raced towards her. Dodging was nigh impossible, so instead she drew up her hand, grafting a shield from the very shadows she pulled out from under her feet, shadows the old castle had been kind enough to gift her. The bolt of lightning smashed against the side of the shield, persisting for several moments, trying to pierce the shield, before the shield caused it to fizzle out. Once gone, she lowered her hand, releasing the stolen shadows back to that which truly owned them.

Strange. That did not seem like an assault. Certainly it had collided with her path, but part of her felt like it was unintentional, not meant to be a hostile act to her directly. Then what? And whoever fired it, did they know she had brought it to a halt?

The Khazra bit back a sharp cry as the electric bolt entered the room, cutting away his voice as he watch he fend off the attack. She was strong, as he had thought. Yet, so was that whom fired upon her. There were many powerful beings here. Good. Nargraut knew now he had made a good choice in following her. He kept silent, watched, and smiled within.
---
#170 Posted: 15:01:43 02/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora decided that if there was anyone in the passage they'd have been zapped by now, and floated into it. Curiosity had gotten the better of her, and she wanted to know what was in there. She moved relatively quickly, sparks of blue electricity fizzling off her as she moved. She stopped as she saw something ahead of her. She couldn't tell if they were hostile or not, or what they were. She just watched them.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#171 Posted: 14:26:35 10/12/2016
(So I'm back from Hydrocortisone Land and I think Fury's waiting for you to respond Shadow-Cypher)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#172 Posted: 22:33:23 10/12/2016
((Oops. I wasn't informed of the new post for some reason))

Narcissa kept her pace steady. She held a strong, alert view of her surroundings. Even as she sensed energy nearby, a power she was not familiar with, she continued to move. It could not be the goat-man, something that was immediately clear. He had been following her for too long, did not appear to hold that sort of magical power. Still, she did not like the idea of approaching a stranger first, worried she might give the wrong intention. The energy felt strongly familiar, similar to the electrical blast that had nearly struck her. It was possible the user of that very attack lurked close by, maybe watching, maybe not.

The Khazra, however, was fully unaware of a nearby stranger, eyes locked on the female in front of him.
---
#173 Posted: 13:41:32 11/12/2016
(Okay then, let's continue. Fury, expect a new character in a few days.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#174 Posted: 22:33:33 11/12/2016 | Topic Creator
(It's fine~)

Phosphora carefully moved closer, speeding up a little. She was tired of going unnoticed and threw a small lightning bolt at a wall, only strong enough to bring attention towards her. Lightning wasn't generally something that went unnoticed, making it strange for her to be unnoticed.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#175 Posted: 23:54:26 11/12/2016
Narcissa stopped immediately, attention finally drawn by the bolt of lightning striking the wall nearby. It was not intended to hit clearly - the accuracy was too far off for that intention - but it was clear her attention was wanted. She had been planning not to speak, but she couldn't ignore that someone wanted her attention. She did not turn, but spoke up. "Alright, it's clear you want my attention. You have it. Who are you?"

The Khazra's ears perked, his posture straightened. Was he noticed too? He was making himself all to clear as he gazed around the area.
---
#176 Posted: 00:03:35 12/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora floated a little closer, carefully, but not too much so, due to her generally spontaneous way of approaching things. "Honestly I just didn't get why I wasn't really being noticed. I'm used to being noticed," she said with a shrug, sitting back in the air, her scarf flying back behind her, moving erratically as sparks of blue lightning flew off the end. "I'm Phosphora."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#177 Posted: 00:27:37 12/12/2016
Narcissa finally turned around, wondering what the unnatural appearance of her face would mean to the newcomer. "I noticed your presence near me. I blocked your previous attack," she hummed in response. "I just did not wish to act until I was certain of what you wanted with me. I still do not know." She lifted her head. "I am Narcissa." Her gold eyes locked on Phosphora's figure, both curious and interested in equal levels.
---
#178 Posted: 00:28:27 12/12/2016
Icestorm heard the lightning but due to his telepathic abilities being used he couldn't break his trance.
---
SC
#179 Posted: 18:29:56 12/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora wasn't overly surprised by the strange appearance of the stranger. She had seen things much stranger in some ways, and she was prepared for much more weird. "Attack? Oh yeah. That was mostly just to see how long this thing was. I kinda assumed you were a wall," she noted.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#180 Posted: 20:20:28 12/12/2016
Narcissa shook her head. "You would have taken much longer to hit a wall. Do not worry, though. The strike did no harm to anyone in this room," Narcissa purred, her voice still held low. She lifted her head, smiling slightly upon adding, "Isn't that right, goat-man?"

Nargraut was immediately caught off guard. Had she known the entire time, playing around with him? He did not respond, though this gaze was now strongly locked upon Narcissa herself.
---
#181 Posted: 21:31:59 12/12/2016
(Here we go, my new character!)

Name: Vaina (I don’t know where I came up with this name).
Role: Warrior (I don’t know who for, since she doesn’t fit in to be all for the Unreality or Keepers. You can choose for me, Fury.)
Appearance: Dyed cyan hair with naturally ice blue eyes, with a white toga similar to Pit’s, though strangely she wears bleached jeans as well and dress shoes. And she dyed her wings cyan as well. She’s an angel (a retired one, really, but that doesn’t matter).
Personality: She’s a very talented being who can easily complete most realistic tasks she’s given. She is better than almost everything that our modern angels (Pit and Dark, probably even Shadmé if you’ll include her in our canon list. I’m going to do that because I feel like it). Emphasis on almost. You see, she sucks at being a decent person. She’s EXTREMELY prideful, arrogant, and narcissistic, almost to the point where she has a God Complex. Originally, when she was Palutena’s go-to angel, around 120-130 years before Pit, she was a good person, with only a mild bit of cockiness which was tolerable.
Some backstory: She was originally Palutena’s main angel, as I specified earlier, with a good reputation. She could complete every single one of her requested tasks with ease, and she grew a bit proud of herself. However, years of this constant reminder of her talent made her pride grow a bit out of hand (saving the world didn't help that, either), to the point where she was getting a bit hindered by it. As angels are supposed to be pure-hearted, she was eventually banished for falling to the deadly sin we know as pride. She traveled eastern until she settled down in modern day Bangladesh, where she began to slowly make her life into a never-ending trail of luxury. She developed the first hair dyes at her house and over the years created almost every modern day body alteration we know, from piercings to tattoos to hair dyes, eventually earning her the title of “The Mother of Cosmetics” by the beings that I will not specify and lived in modern day China. Now, after a couple decades she made a return, more of a *witch* than ever, to descend into the tale of the Revolution. Except in this roleplay, she didn’t. She just fell into the universe of this roleplay.
World: The Kid Icarus World. (Again, I know)
Other: Now I would try and put more you-know-what jokes in here, but do I really have to do that? I mean, I already have a character in already.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:18 12/12/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#182 Posted: 19:27:27 14/12/2016 | Topic Creator
(Your new character is accepted~
Debating whether or not to bring in my new(t) obsession, I really shouldn't though because later I'll be like "why did I do that" and if I went around putting every character I'm obsessed with in a roleplay it'd get confusing fast.)

Phosphora hadn't exactly noticed the goat-man. She'd kind of seen him, but not his... goat-man-ness? How exactly did you put that without it sounding weird? She eventually decided to say, "Well that's good probably? I don't really think you're a human per say, so I guess that means I don't have to kill you. Sorry if that offended you."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#183 Posted: 19:56:30 14/12/2016
(Fury, which side are you going to put me on? I'm having trouble debating, Vaina doesn't fit in with either side.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#184 Posted: 01:42:40 15/12/2016
Narcissa smiled slightly, "That's hardly offensive. Besides, I can say the same of not only you, but that goat-man following us as well." She tilted her head. "Long as we can all stay at least neutral, I am satisfied."

With a huff, Nargraut said, "Khazra. M-" He swallowed a word of poor grammar, correcting himself before he could utter it. "I'm a Khazra." He shook his head. "Name is Nargraut."
---
#185 Posted: 22:26:36 15/12/2016 | Topic Creator
(Oh right yes I was gonna say but then I didn't
Umm, I guess not Unreal because they kinda don't have many... un-Unreal? I dunno. She could also just be neutral and join a side later if necessary.)

Phosphora nodded. "Neutral sounds good. I mean, I'd rather just stay neutral, honestly," she said. She turned to the goat-man- the Khazra, she mentally corrected herself. "Well hello. Never met a Khazra before." She couldn't help feeling that though she'd seen things much stranger than a Khazra, he seemed stranger than them to her She shrugged it off.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#186 Posted: 23:57:52 15/12/2016
"Neutral is a safe card to play. It allows you to watch both sides and choose one as you learn how they work, if you ever want to," hummed Narcissa, tilting her head. "I find hastily joining a side can end poorly."

Nargraut snorted loudly, a motion he played out without even considering what others might make of it. To him, that was natural. "Khazra not..." he exhaled, trying to find the correct word, "natural on this world." Not quite, close enough. "We come from distant land." He snorted once more. "My tribe not - um - friendly. So I left them." He felt his muscles tense. Conversation was troublesome on such a precise note. He wasn't used to forming complex or calm trains of thought. He was far more used to one-to-two word howled orders.
---
#187 Posted: 04:03:16 17/12/2016
(Okay then, I'll go neutral)

Vaina's POV

I flew across a barren field in search of more indigos to make my dyes, which I required to make the hair dye that the lowlifes craved. It was over two hours since I had departed and my wings were getting tired, though I wasn't concerned in the slightest bit. I would make it through like I always did; nothing could ever come close to slowing me down no matter how much the world tried to mask my surperiority over everything else.

I saw a group of indigos and landed to pick them when I saw a collapsed building in the distance.

"Heh, I'll come back to these suckers later. I'm getting bored anyway," I said in my usual perfect voice, and started to walk towards the ruins.

I arrived at a makeshift entrance and made my way down a ruined passage, waiting for a sign of any of my subjects nearby.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#188 Posted: 19:31:45 17/12/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well I'm not gonna go saying my species isn't on this world, because I don't really know if there are gods here or not," Phosphora shrugged. "But I guess I see where you're coming from." She half expected shock or at least awe at the revelation of her goddess-ness, but she also doubted it, considering the kind of people these two seemed to be did not match up with the people who would react that way.

(Honestly I'm not really sure if Phosphora is a goddess or not, but it makes thing easier for me to just go with her being one)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#189 Posted: 20:00:19 17/12/2016
Ooc: don't forget you're using Icestorm's ability to talk to everyone.
---
SC
#190 Posted: 20:05:24 17/12/2016 | Topic Creator
(Shoot right yes)

"So they can all hear me?" Diasi double checked with the dragon, noting to herself that if they could hear her it would be rather awkward for them to hear that.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#191 Posted: 21:02:32 17/12/2016
Icestorm nodeed. "They can just speak normally and I will do the rest." He said with a smile.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 23:52:39 17/12/2016
(Expecting Narcissa or Phosphora to hear Caina walking. Maybe Nargraut, if you want.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#193 Posted: 00:44:36 18/12/2016
"I see," Narcissa hummed in response, little emotion behind her tone. "I know little of this world, but was merely drawn by it's power. It's so very rare that I happen upon a place such as this. I feel there might be other activity similar to yours and my own on here. That was the very reason I was in a building like this."

Nargraut lifted his head, his ears shifting around every so slightly and twitching sharply. He barely listened to a word of what Phosphora and Narcissa said, at least for the last comment or two. At first, he thought he had imagined it, but several moments of listening dismissed such a theory. It couldn't be denied. Those sounded like steps, approaching. "Quiet," Nargraut growled, lifting a hand. "We not alone. I hear, steps moving close. Someone else..." he paused, thinking for a few moments "is here." He snorted loudly once more.
---
#194 Posted: 01:19:24 18/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora looked around. She didn't say anything, but she threw a bolt of lightning at the ground to hopefully illuminate the area more and reveal whoever was coming. It only lasted a split second.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#195 Posted: 03:44:40 18/12/2016
Still Vaina's POV, because I don't know what the *frick* to do with Riley. Excuse my censored French.

I heard a couple of voices up ahead (they weren't the most appealing, quite obviously, so they were inferior to me. But then again, wasn't everything?) and saw a brief flash of pale, yellow light.

"There's my entertainment," I whispered to myself., as I picked up my pace.

I stopped when my steps became more echoed, signifying me entering a larger room, and saw a few mild silhouettes in the distance. I waited for their realization upon my grand arrival.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:54:15 18/12/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#196 Posted: 01:14:40 22/12/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well then... come closer so I can heal everyone and bring them somewhere safer?" Diasi said tentatively.

Phosphora waited for the person there to say something so she could identify them. Quickly growing impatient, she focused blue electricity around herself and appeared a sphere of crackling blue. "Who is it?" she asked almost casually.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#197 Posted: 01:50:41 22/12/2016
Narcissa remained locked in place, staring as Phosphora did. "I sense great power," hummed Narcissa softly. "Show yourself clearly." She was not necessarily impressed by the power, an indication made clear by the lack of enthusiasm in her tone as she made the observation, but was merely noting it for what it was. If the stranger did not move, Narcissa would then attempt to see her through the darkness, if that become the required action.

Nargraut flicked his ears, eyes staring into a darkness he could not clearly see through.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me